[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"hey anon, i just got back from seeing the new starwars!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: lion.jpg (60 KB, 379x322) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
60 KB, 379x322
>"hey anon, i just got back from seeing the new starwars!"
>"it was great, but it ended on such a cliffhanger!"
>"I can't believe i have to wait until 2017 to find out what happens!"

should i remove this girl on steam?
>>
Yes, immediately. Star Wars caters to the SJW liberal feminist cancer cesspool and she has just outed herself as being one of them.
>>
>>25292802
No Never remove a girl from a friendlist
>>
>>25292802
>friends with a girl on steam
>friends with a girl
>friends
You brought this on yourself
>>
File: tumblr_mhvi9bLk7p1rtcur5o1_1280.jpg (589 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhvi9bLk7p1rtcur5o1_1280.jpg
589 KB, 1280x1912
>>25293061
m'gamrgurl
>>
Tell her to name 5 races that aren't human/wookie/ewok/mandalorian.

It's literally episode 4 retold with niggers/gender benders and boring garbage.
>>
>>25292802
>>25293046
>Don't like what I don't like

The movie had its faults but it was enjoyable. You edgy contrarian faggots are the worst
>>
why are ppl getting so flabergasted about spoilers? literally nothing happened other than hans dying, thats it. all the characters are new and have almost nothing to do with the original plot. fucking plebs.
>>
When will these star war memes end? Its almost as bad as the fallout memes of "omg its good"
>>
>>25292802
fuck her then beat her to death with a pipe and then suicide by cop
ez
>>
>>25293559
Star wars became a meme because FX would always air the trilogies back in the early 00's during the holidays.

And most of the time there was always one adult who liked the movies and would watch them for shits and giggles and everyone would watch too and talk around the TV.

Then those kids grew up watching a bit of star wars being like "Yeah, I saw it. It was interesting." and then the meme of nerd culture hit and instead of being like "Yeah it was okay." It turned into "OMG STAR WARS IS MUH ENTIRE LIFE XD I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR A SEQUEL LIKE THERE WAS SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS AND A STORY THAT NEEDS A CONCLUSION!"

People treat this movie as if this was samurai jack or symbiotic titan where the show was cut short before writing in an ending to give the viewers closure of the story the witnessed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.