[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Think that I am smarter than someone else in some way >Get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: maskkk.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
maskkk.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>Think that I am smarter than someone else in some way
>Get an instant flood of negativity and auto-criticism that shuts down any further thought
>Feel worthless

T-thanks 4chan
>>
Any time, pal.
Every time, forever.
>>
>>25292778
>Think that I am smarter than someone else in some way
>instantly lose respect for him permanently
>>
>>25292904

Don't you hear the little 4chan voice telling you that you're probably wrong and that you're worthless?
>>
>>25292933
No. If anything, 4chan has given me confidence. It taught me how to debate and research my views thoroughly. So whenever I am sure of being smarter than some pleb (whose opinion is obviously less advanced than mine), I instantly lose respect when this pleb dismisses my rational argument and "counters" them with retarded bullshit.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 448x432) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 448x432
>>25293044
>Opinions can be "less advanced"
>Opinions

Good stuff.
>>
>>25293097
Yes they can be less advanced. If it's based on less evidence, then that opinion is inferior, no matter what it is.

>I believe in God because as I understand it, there has to be a beginning for the Universe. I believe this to be God.
While this opinion is obviously dumb because it is foolish to assume the existence of God based on zero evidence, it is still more advanced than
>I'm atheist cuz if God exists then why do bad things happen LOL? checkmate christfag

Both are opinions or justifications for (lack of) belief in God. Yet one is more advanced than the other. It's all about how you argue and whether your arguments are sound. Because that explains what you really understood and what you just parrot after others.
>>
>>25293174
An opinion is a personal belief or judgement that cannot be proved one way or another, there is no certain evidence to argue one way or another. There are no "advanced" opinions because they cannot be proven, no fact or evidence is required at all.

You look at 50 pairs of shoes and I look at 100 pairs of shoes. Then we judge each other's. Both of our opinions were "Wow, your shoes look like shit compared to all the other shoes I looked at." My opinion is not more advanced than yours just because I looked at more pairs than you did. Any other person could do the same as me and end up enjoying your shoes.
>>
>>25292778
>thinks he's smart in any way
>takes criticism as a personal attack instead of learning and growing stronger from it

lol nigga you're dum
>>
File: image.jpg (635 KB, 750x968) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
635 KB, 750x968
>>25293777
Lucky trips and good post
>>
>>25293777

As if anyone in 4chan actually did that
fuck outta here familia
>>
>>25292778
The greentext almost sums up my life, except replace >Think that I am smarter than someone else in some way with >Have an opinion.
>>
>>25295434

just b urself tbchwy familia
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.