[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend just cheated on me >that's not even the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: 1344176901527.jpg (578 KB, 3840x2400) Image search: [Google]
1344176901527.jpg
578 KB, 3840x2400
>girlfriend just cheated on me
>that's not even the worst part
>I told my mom about it and she said "just give it time. I put your father through hell early in our relationship but he just waited patiently until I got my shit together."

So now not only do I hate my now ex-gf, I also hate my own fucking mom. My mom was someone I always respected. When I read memes on /r9k/ about women, I always thought that it was mostly true, but I believed that a small % of women are better than what /r9k/ says. I always thought of my mom as one of the nice and pure ladies as an example and held out hope that I would one day meet a woman who is nice like my mom.

I now know that I was being naive and that even my mom was a fucking vapid whore and she probably doesn't even appreciate the free ride in life that my dad is giving her now. And I also lost respect for my own father for putting up with this shit.

/r9k/ you weren't just memeing, it's all actually true. Is life even worth living?
>>
>tfw mom cheated on my dad
>tfw he's married to a fat old bitch that has 3 kids with another guy
>tfw dad is a career cuck
>>
the worst part is that you can't undo it
the ride never ends
>>
>>25292559
At least you dump the girl right?
>>
>>25292779
of course

she texted me this morning explaining how she made out with her ex boyfriend and about how "it's really bad and I have no excuses but I couldn't stop thinking about how much I really like you it's making me feel so bad!!! please please pelase forgive me!"

I'm not even going to respond. She is still blowing up my phone asking me to say anything and I'm just not going to say anything at all.
>>
>>25292823
I like how most girl bring back their own feelings in those situatuin like :
>it's making me feel so bad!!!

So much bullshit I don't see why she is trying to come back with you
>>
>>25292823
Don't give in. Have something ready for when the loneliness sets and you'll be compelled to answer or text/call her
>>
>>25292823
Good on you for actually taking the proper route and not trying to beg for justification to let her back in.
>>
>>25292559
Man I know this fucking feel. My mom literally married some scumbag druggie when she was younger only to divorce and marry my dad (beta provider) later in her life.

I knew this and was okay with it, until one day I heard my mom bitching at my dad about how he's a wimp and she doesn't want a wimp husband.

ALL. OF. MY. FUCKING. RAGE. HE LITERALLY DOES EVERYTHING FOR HIS FAMILY WHILE SHE SITS ON HER GOD DAMN ASS ALL DAY AND SHE EVEN DARES TO COMPLAIN?

God fucking dammit, lost my respect for her that day. If my parents ever get divorced I know who I will be supporting.
>>
>>25292910
or*

fugdarobit
>>
File: slap.jpg (52 KB, 824x262) Image search: [Google]
slap.jpg
52 KB, 824x262
>>25292559
>/r9k/ you weren't just memeing, it's all actually true. Is life even worth living?

Its not that all women are bad, its just that you've been raised by a cuck to be a cuck to another generation of shitty women.

The thing that can separate you from your cuck father is that you can learn how to enforce your boundaries and not put up with unacceptable bullshit.

Drop that slut, and focus on improving yourself. The better you are, and the further behind you leave your cuck upbringing, the better class of woman you'll have access to, and the easier you'll be able to give her what she needs to respect you and avoid straying.

Here. Try this.
https://7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf
It might put you on the right path towards being a man.

Also try Models by Mark Manson
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=models+mark+manson
>>
>>25292823
Good on you man.
>>
>>25293067
Tell her what you really think, anon.
>>
>>25292823
You are doing good anon
>>
I feel sorry for you. My mom is a saint. When my girlfriend cheated on me I figured out on Christmas day and stoppeded everything to take her back home.

My mom said she trusted my judgement and she was sorry that happened to me.
>>
>>25292910
I've been lonely my whole life. Loneliness is an old friend. I won't ever be compelled to talk to her again.
>>
my mom cheated on my dad back during the Iraq war. I was never really told the entire story until I was older but it really made me respect my mom a bit less.
>>
>>25293582
I would never talk to my mom again if I figured that out. I would be 1 moment away from snapping and murdering her if I ever saw her in person again
>>
>>25292823
>please please pelase forgive me!

Trust can't be un-broken, and trust is the ONLY thing that makes a girl more than just a wet hole to fuck. If a girl betrayed me and then somehow managed to stay in my life, she'd never be given more status than that.

Except that if you're a guy who believes that he has no alternatives, then you might roll over and forgive her. This would sign you up for a life with a woman who will never really respect you.

If you can't reliably go out and approach and talk to women, you need to learn how to do that. It gives you all the power.
>>
>>25293621
>you might roll over and forgive her.
I won't.
>>
I hate my mom

She picked out a bastard and then whined about it
>>
Kekking in really common m8, dad cheated on mom too

Anyway coming to terms with your parents being normalfags with normalshit flaws is part of growing up.

Just leave the cunt and try to forget all about your mom's shit
>>
>>25292823
You're doing the right thing anon, don't say a word, don't be a cuck.
>>
>>25294056
>don't be a cuck.
I already am, but at least I can control the words that I (won't) say.
>>
>>25294149
You're not a cuck yet, you've just been cheated on by a whore.

A cuck would accept or encourage that sort of behaviour.
>>
>>25292559
lolo ur dad is a cuck
>>
>>25292823
Good man

pre-emptive originality
>>
Andy, that's not your dad.
>>
File: 1443733948982.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1443733948982.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>>25292559

Fuck the roasties man. Your mother is just like mine and she poisoned everyone's lives around her.
As for the gf
GET OUT
>>
File: JUST KMFDM MY SHIT UP.jpg (51 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
JUST KMFDM MY SHIT UP.jpg
51 KB, 275x275
>>25292823
When that happened to me, I told my ex, literally:
>"you're a prostitute, that just forgot to charge"

She freaked out, even if she cheat me with my best friend, when I was in the hospital, I was the villain, just for those words.

>Three weeks later, she got pregnant
>or may I say
>BTFO.
>>
>>25292559
you've got cuck genes senpai desu
>>
My dad is an alpha Chad who was broken by my mom. Then again it's because she was virgin PTP when they met while he was in his thirties so perhaps it wasn't all bad
>>
>>25292823
Do the fat thing

>tell her you'll forgive her one condition
>your fetish is chubby women, since you have nothing to lose you were going to ditch her anyway
>you get to feed her everyday 3000 calories
>call her stretch marks love marks or whatever
>leave a note when she's 50 pounds heavier explaining what you did

Read a greentext like that once
>>
>>25294716
My dignity isn't worth some revenge fantasy. I'm a man; I'm too important to let this one cunt affect my life.
>>
>>25292559

Jesus cunt just fucking move on and find a new girlfriend. Fuck me cut this shit out. If women are so deplorable then accept that and move on. But you won't because YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH THEM AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS HATE THEM.

If cheating whores are so easy to better than then why are you bitching about it on /r9k/ while she doesn't give a fuck about you? Because you're a little pussy who wants to brag to his friends about how no girl will ever again drain you of your money or time or whatever the fuck and yet here you are TALKING ABOUT HER!
>>
>>25292559
>cheating mom
>dad let it happen
it's not a coincidence you got with an unloyal girl
>>
>>25292823
Just block her already. Fucking betas caring about what sloots have to say...
>>
File: the cuck flows in your veins.jpg (111 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
the cuck flows in your veins.jpg
111 KB, 620x320
>>25292559
>tfw you learn that Daddy waited patiently while mom rode cocks
>tfw you find out that cuck runs in your blood
>tfw with each passing moment you make yourself more and more her servant
It is inevitable anon
>>
>>25292559
>Is life even worth living?

No. Unless you're rich, which gives you the ability to not be forced dealing with normalscum every day for the rest of your life.

NEET life is shit.
Wageslave life is shit.
Normalfag life is shit.
Being latched to a woman who secretly would leave you instantly for a top 20% male is shit.
Everything is shit.
>>
>>25292823
>it's making me feel so bad
lol she's sorry that HER cheating is making HER feel bad
>>
>>25295725
Dude, she just told me she cheated because of her anxiety. She told me that this old ex-boyfriend from high school came to her last night and said "I have to be honest, through all the years I still think of you as the one who will mother my children. I want to marry you." And she bought it and started making out with him.

She said she did it because of her anxiety of being alone forever, because I haven't been willing to commit. I have a strict no-marriage policy and she knows that and doesn't like it and never has.

She just blamed me and "anxiety" for her cheating. Yeah, fuck all women.
>>
>>25292823
based

no closure at all
>>
>>25296128
>I have a strict no-marriage policy
If the bitch can't handle you not giving in to the scam than fuck her. Marriage is literally you handing her everything you have and worked for.
>>
>>25292823
You really did the right thing. So many beta actual cucks come here and just forgive the bitch. You aren't a cuck if you stay strong and don't ever reply to her.
>>
>>25292559
>>25292823
>>25296128
Now you realize why all Chads treat women like fucking dumpster trash. It's because that's what they are.

For some reason it also seems to be an element in attracting them.
>>
>>25296541
>So many beta actual cucks come here and just forgive the bitch.
I often wonder why they even ask for advice when they just say "But I love her, I can't see myself getting anyone else. Maybe if we have a big talking session we'll set up ground rules."

We get very few that come here that won't take any shit.
>>
>>25296128
>bitch complains about not-marrying police
>cheats at the first chance when you're just fucking dating
>doesn't see the problem
>actually blames anon
Ahaha ppl are fucking kids man
>>
>>25296619
I think it's because they're failed normies who're so desperate they think they have no other option. No real robot would get caught in this trap in the first place.
>>
>tfw you swallow the red pill
>tfw you realize your mom is a piece of shit typical woman
>>
I somewhat KTF
Around the age of 10 I stopped trusting my completely because she just couldn't keep anything about me to herself. For the longest time I had no idea why my mom was such an untrustworthy cunt. Now that I know the truth, I plan to shut her out of my life completely.
>>
>>25293067
*hands you a .44*
You know what to do. Save your father.
>>
>>25295598
kekkity-kek
>>
>>25292823
I actually did what she did to you to my own girlfriend about a year and a half ago, minus the begging for forgiveness. I more just asked for forgiveness and she gave it to me, our relationship is really great still it's actually improved in quality. Would I have done the same for her? HELL NO LOL GODDDD SPEEED ANON
>>
>>25296128
yeah it's just the common way women try to fuck with you

she didn't do because of anxiety, it's to punish you for not committing to her like a beta provider, she thinks you are a beta cuck she can bully into submission, don't fall for it
>>
I don't see any issue with cucking here. I enjoy watching my husband be with other women.

You robots are just boring in bed, that's all. Learn to suck a little more dick, you might like it. Then you can both suck some dudes dick.
>>
>>25298066
Your brain is wired differently.
>>
>>25298066
what dudE?
>>
>>25298066
I don't see any moral issue with (consensual) cucking, and you and your husband are perfectly within your rights to enjoy your sex life.

That said, most people really don't like it (myself included) and nothing you say will convince them to change their ingrained preference.
>>
>>25292559
I know how you feel.

My mom rejected my dad too until he got a muscle car, then they started dating. They told me this once like it was a cute story about how I almost didn't exist because my mom's a gold digging whore.
>>
>>25292823
Exactly correct. Cut her off completely. No further contact.
>>
>>25292559

YOU ARE LITERALLY A SON OF A KEK.

Let that sink in.

OP, I may just screenshot this because from now on, you are cuck-son.

As an act of vengeance, you should literally change your surname to "Cuckson".
"Anon Cuckson, at your service".

It sounds all too right, doesn't it, Cuckson?
>>
>>25295290
Based.
Revenge is silly, just move along, it was just a waste of time, try again with the next.
>>
Sorry about your shit mom. My mom is gr8 though, if anything my dad is the cunt.
>>
>>25292823
Good stuff anon, We're all rootin' for ya
>>
>>25292823
stand your ground, brother. dont let the bitch get her way at your expense.
>>
>>25297906
7/10 kek

this post is original
>>
>>25292559
OP, just wanted to tell you a little story.

While I was golfing with my father one day, we got to talking about relationships while finishing the back nine. He told me about not giving up and being persistent. Then, he said something that - to this day - I feel he probably wouldn't have said if he was thinking clearly.

He dated my mom for years before they finally wanting to get engaged. Toward the end, before he asked, my mom stopped interacting with him. They kinda just stopped going out. Then, he found out she was going to go out with another guy. Go get dinner or something. He told her that she could do it, but it meant that they'd be over. He was THIS close to walking away, but my grandma (mom's mom) called him and urged him to stay the course. That she didn't know what she was doing.

In the end she didn't go out with the other, or so the story goes. But that was really eye opening. My mom is pretty much a saint as well, but there's that little instance. That hypergamy exists in all women, anon. Just wanna let you know. You did the right thing, and I hope things get better for you.
>>
File: 1442582002197.jpg (7 KB, 162x312) Image search: [Google]
1442582002197.jpg
7 KB, 162x312
>>25292823
> "it's really bad and I have no excuses but I couldn't stop thinking about how much I really like you it's making me feel so bad!!! please please pelase forgive me!"
>that self-centeredness
>it's all about how bad I feel

I can't find that picture of will smith looking at something in disappointment so this will have to do.
>>
>>25294196
That is literally the definition of a cuckold - someone who gets cheated on.

This place really is silly sometimes.
>>
>>25292559
Fuck man, I relate to this so much. Things still haven't gone back to normal 2 years later

>move with family to another state at age 22, decided I needed a fresh start
>have gf of 8 months at the time, we were in talks about her moving to the same city and her and I getting an apartment
>about 2 months in, finally get a job and start taking classes at the community college
>talk with her regularly, usually texting but at least one phone call a week
>wake up one morning to a missed call from one of my friends
>he called me, then sent a text telling me he saw some shit and needed to speak to me
>somehow I already knew what happened, but I bit the bullet and called him
>tells me that he, my gf, and a few other friends went out to the local country bar
>one of my friends had just gotten back in town (he was a Marine, and stationed a few hours away)
>gf and friend start dancing, one thing leads to another and they end up making out in the backseat on the ride home
>fucking crushed, but I was out at a local kids pizza join with my younger siblings, so I do my best to put on a straight face
>call her when I get home, she answers like absolutely nothing is wrong
>don't even want an explanation, just ask her if what I heard is true
>after a long pause, her exact words were "He accidentally kissed me on the dance floor, but that was it"
>don't buy it for a second, hang up and turn off my phone
>havent talked to her since, but still rage when I think about the whole situation
>for the first few days she tried to apologize and win my trust back. After that, she considered herself the victim and openly said on her twitter that she was glad she did it and I'm a piece of shit
>at this point my friends back home keep calling me and telling me what's going on with her, even though I make it clear to them I really don't give a shit
>she ends up getting pregnant with another friend who was also in the military
>>
>>25300751
>they moved to a different state, but everytime that I've visited home since, my friends still insist on keeping me informed
>last time I visited, I hate-fucked her friend who she considers a sister
>took a snapchat photo of her and I cuddling on her sofa
>sent to ex because I was still salty, and effectively ruined her and her "sisters" relationship
>heard through the grapevine that my friend beats my ex

Also, about a month after the whole cheating debacle, I found out that my little brother wasn't my dads. He decided to stay with my mom, but now he went back to his chad roots and fucks around openly. My mom relies on him for money, and he has a kickass lawyer, so she either stays and takes care of HER kid, or she goes back to poverty. Woman are the worst
>>
File: Hoarders-Cover-jumbo.jpg (71 KB, 1010x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hoarders-Cover-jumbo.jpg
71 KB, 1010x1024
>>25300228
>>25292559
>>25293067
>>25293746
>>25299452
Aside from males having cuck genes or not.. being alpha or beta.. There is only one flavor of woman. Cucktress born of hypergamy. Females really only differ in looks and that's about it.
Replying to these posts because I found out all the details about my mother as well.

Found out she left a perfectly good marriage with a hard earner beta provider in her same class (upper middle, european country though) to be with the man who is my father. Father was a poor af alpha. 6'5" deep voice army mechanic. She was bored and getting old (hitting the wall), so in denial of it she got with him since he made her feel young again being the womanizer that he was. I can't be sure if he has/had much of an alpha personality at all it was just his extremely brutish male physicality. She used her family's wealth after the divorce to lift him out of poverty (talks about how he only had 2 pairs of socks when they met) and start their immigration to the us. I think after my dad got to be with her and enjoy some of the good life they made some kind of a verbal agreement that he would work hard all his life to be the best possible husband he could be. This would have been good and all if my mom didnt end up treating him like an indentured servant. Things changed when they got here. She became a lazy fat slob and my dad used his expertise to become the breadwinner. Despite this, she pretty much runs the household and shames/guilts him if he ever stands up for himself. She compusively buys useless shit and turned their home into a disgusting hoarder's nest. I grew up in this and a bunch of useless "construction projects" on the house that were basically useless, like swapping the location of the bathroom and the laundromat. Literally thousands of dollars out the window. He became an alcoholic because of it all.

>One time I heard him cuss her out and say she was fucking half their hometown before he straightened her out.
>>
>>25294321
>>25300751
>bitches cheat and get knocked up
This is sad but fucking hilarious
>>
>>25300954
Agreed, anon. Apparently she stopped taking birth control after I moved, so the first dude to cum in her sealed his fate
>>
>>25292823
>I'm not even going to respond. She is still blowing up my phone asking me to say anything and I'm just not going to say anything at all.

>>25296128
>I have a strict no-marriage policy and she knows that

B A S E D
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.