[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw Star Wars with my mum. It was, fun easy to watch, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg (70 KB, 475x600) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg
70 KB, 475x600
Just saw Star Wars with my mum. It was, fun easy to watch, but predictable.

If this film were a fanfiction and not a major hollywood film, the female lead character Rey would be the Mary-Sue. That's where the author inserting themselves into their story. She has no flaws, everybody likes her, technical wizkid, picks up jedi powers like they're nothing, solves any and all problems that she encounters.

I've seen threads about how the film is cuck propaganda, pandering to feminists and liberals, with the white males in the film all basically being 2 dimensional evil nazis with an inept angry white emo beta edgelord as the main antagonist.

I dismissed these posts as just robots and pol being whiny negative faggots, disliking something that is popular just because its popular. Standard type of posting on 4chan.

Now that I've seen the film, I realised that they were right.
>>
you forgot to mention that ep 7 is literally just a remake of A New Hope.
>>
File: tumblr_md1jyeZOXY1qdljquo1_500.gif (166 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md1jyeZOXY1qdljquo1_500.gif
166 KB, 500x281
>>25292459
/pol/ is always right

fuck you unoriginal bot cuck cockblocker
>>
>>25292492
Yeah the predictability and recycled tropes was kind of obvious.

Even if I hadn't had the spoilers from 4chan, I'd have seen it coming a mile away. There weren't exactly any gasps in the theatre when it happened.
>>
Rey is going to bang Fin. That's so fucking obvious, and I'm just waiting for it, because I can't wait for all the outflowing of anger that will happen.
>>
Terrible Star Wars film, bring back George.
>>
>>25292535
i didn't have it spoiled for me, and every prediction i made, came true

such a shitty boring and unpredictable film...
>>
>>25292547
Right in front of Kylo. Or maybe they'll introduce some other orbiter for the big black bull to cuck.
>>
>>25292459

/pol/ is never wrong. Cuck propaganda, as is all holly jew movies nowadays
>>
>>25292459
The cuck shit was not nearly as bad as it was made out to be. Han Solo sacrificed himself for the greater good of the resistance despite being an ebil white male and there's a black guy standing behind the general (can't remember his name) during the nazi rally.
>>
>>25292459
>Just saw Star Wars with my mum. It was, fun easy to watch, but predictable.
welcome to a week ago slowking
>>
>>25292685
No he died because Harrison Ford didn't want to make any more. The character's death was pretty pointless. I don't even know why I'm bothering to use spoiler tags, everyone already knows.
>>
>>25292459
>Now that I've seen the film, I realised that they were right.
/r9k/ is always right
>>
>>25292769
It was also a drawn out and predictable scene, literally no one was suprised. They should of had kylo be turned around and take off his helmet and have him say "father" or some bullshit of emotional value to lull the viewer into suspense and then have him turn around quickly and cut his father in half and fall off the skywalk. Also anyone else notice in that scene that the skywalk had tall railings in the zoomed out picture like above the waist tall but during the death scene there were none.
>>
>>25292877
There were never railings on that bridge
>>
>>25292459

The main protagonist that really saves everyone's ass is really a white pilot. Finn really doesn't do anything and almost gets killed multiple times. Rey knocks him, a trained stormtrooper, over with her long dildo.
>>
You better not have paid Disney, the true-love-exists brainwashing corp.

Cam is out, waiting for a hdrip.
>>
>>25292583

George didn't want to do anymore. We'd be waiting for his death if he hadn't sold it.
>>
>>25293163
He had his chance. The prequels were irredemable garbage.
>>
>>25293219

Not really. I thought 2 of them were better than Force Awakens and Return of the Jedi.
>>
>>25293219
>>25293357

Episode 3 was the best
>>
File: 1450671704804.png (357 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450671704804.png
357 KB, 500x375
>parents went to see TFA three days ago
>I haven't seen them in six years but my mother called me up before they went
>said my father was going to call me after the movie
>he never did
>I'm an emotionally unstable edgelord with a violent history and my parents were abusive cunts
>wondering if the movie hit a little too close to home for him
>>
>>25292459
i just saw it too, i liked it and i can understand why it's disliked. we can only see where it goes from here
>>
>>25292708
Not all of us have money, nigger
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.