[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Parents always fighting >Mom is becoming more psychotic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1445286764889.gif (657 KB, 191x381) Image search: [Google]
1445286764889.gif
657 KB, 191x381
>Parents always fighting
>Mom is becoming more psychotic in logic when attempting to deal with situations
>She has troubling jealousy issues
>Accuses dad of doing things he hasn't done all the time
>Becomes hysterical
>I always end up mediating
inb4 underage

I don't know how to feel anymore about this, do any other robots deal with this? I love them, but it's to the point where I feel it would be better if they died because they're lives have become nothing
>>
>>25292079
it's exactly like that with me f@m, i used to tell them they should just divorce if theyre fighting all the time but ive given up
they'll prolly wait till im out of the house and then do it
>>
>>25292120
my parents aren't as caring as to do their business away from you. They argue anywhere and my mom especially goes overboard not caring how her actions make others around her feel, it's almost like she's becoming consumed by anger and she'll end up pushing everyone she loves away.

Like I said, i do love her but I feel guilty and really shitty that I see no point in her existence.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.