[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are literally men with tits and a terrible personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1438456321135.jpg (9 KB, 449x497) Image search: [Google]
1438456321135.jpg
9 KB, 449x497
Women are literally men with tits and a terrible personality - why do you want these witches?
>>
Because tits.
>>
>>25292018
They also have inferior physical ability and capacity for logical reasoning. Evolution pretty much stuck all their eggs in the 'attract the best mate' basket.
>>
>>25292018
you can't argue with the dick
>>
>>25292018
>tits
thats why
>>
to fuk da pussy mang
>>
>>25292856
/thread

stop being a faggot op
>>
File: BsesCWaCAAAZD7n.jpg (18 KB, 598x479) Image search: [Google]
BsesCWaCAAAZD7n.jpg
18 KB, 598x479
>>25292018
also their vaginas are inside out dicks. Their uterus looks like a dick head and when aroused lets out a white fluid.
>>
Women are pure desirability

On every single level other than the sexual, I know and acknowledge that they are awful. They have no hobbies. They have no personalities. They don't have real friendships, and they're not capable of being real friends. They are stupid, literally on the mental level of children most of the time. They are superficial narcissists who take 650 pictures of themselves per day and somehow think it's normal. They are coddled, worshipped, spoiled brats who think the world exists to serve them despite never doing a single thing for the world. While men can become awful, women are PRIMARILY awful. The core of their entire being is a set of awful assumptions and ways of encountering reality, like assuming that they deserve to be treated like goddesses just for existing. They are inconceivably bad. I honestly think they are qualitatively bad, they are bad on a level that men cannot attain quantitatively by lumping up shitty behaviours and personality disorders, even if they tried. Women are walking fucking examples of everything that could ever possibly be wrong with a human being. If man is on a spectrum between the pure whiteness of a beautiful soul and the darkening grayness of an ugly soul, woman is pure black. She is the absence of purity.

But take everything above, invert it, and apply it to the physical, and that's how my penis feels about women. In terms of their physical desirability, men are worthless nothings and women are pure balls of exploding sex that I want to put my tongue inside.

This is the prison god made for us. Presumably we did something to piss him off.
>>
>>25293077
*tips fedora*

User has been muted for 2 seconds since comment wasn't original.
>>
>>25293160
shut up roastie

>>25293077
I agree, women can be very evil because of their little logic. They just follow whatever their desires tell them to follow, when they become corrupt they will become fucking evil. Like children who become psychos but start out as innocent. Women are closer to animals than men with their minds because they are more a slave to their instincts and their flesh desires.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.