[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A fairy transforms you into an adonis Women fall at your feet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
A fairy transforms you into an adonis

Women fall at your feet.
Chads look on with bitter envy
You hold court in the highest echelons of society.

BUT...the moment your penie even touches a vagoo you will lose everything.

Wot do?
>>
>>25291754
Put it in the wrong hole.
>>
>>25291754
Fuck cute traps/get all the head from sluts you want, duh.
>>
Fuck boypucci instead
>>
marry some rich old slut
fuck high quality ladyboys
>>
>>25291754
Use a condom every time checkmate faggot.
>>
>>25291781
What if you slip senpai?
>>
Live my life as a virgin.

Aving women fawn over me will just be a nice perk.
>>
>>25291880
Then thats the risk.

>being chad and not living dangerously
>>
>>25291754
Very descriptive file name op
>>
I can smell the sex from my screen
>>
>>25291781
>>25291880
use the condom
>>
>>25291754
Preserve my chastity and devote my life to greater goals than the pleasures of flesh

Jack off and have the sperm be used to inseminate someone with 10/10 genetics rent me their womb

teach my offspring with great genetics to do the same thing

And thus began a line of philosophers and kings of flesh
>>
boypussy

why would you choose anything else?
>>
>>25291998
what does sex smell like? assuming regular hygiene/normal health from both parties
>>
>>25292095
sweat
roastie
>>
Keep being a virgin. I've done it for over 24 years, it's not that hard.

Buy into teledildonics and early adoption of sexbots with my newfound wealth.
>>
well im already destined to the 2nd clause so why not upgrade my genetics?
>>
get fucked in the ass
>>
Spank and whip hordes of lustful and beautiful women until their asses are tender and tears are falling down their cheeks and blood is falling down their ass cheeks. Better than sex desu
>>
one million blow jobs
>>
>>25291754
I just wouldn't have sex. I mean, if I've never had it up until now why would I have it if it meant losing everything?
I'd just pursue life's endeavors and fap instead. while having girls worship me.
>>
I eat her out instead
>>
>>25292216

inb4 cuck beta etc
>>
>>25291754
That's easy, put it up the ass.
>>
Fuck traps instead, duh.
>>
>>25291754
Use condom, this way the penis never touches the vageen.
>>
File: 1426713569280.png (173 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1426713569280.png
173 KB, 530x530
>>25291754
I'm gay so it's ok. I just go get pounded as I was intending to all along

I guess I can't crossdress so well anymore but at least when I do it it'll be funny, and that's good enough for me
>>
>>25291754
Donate my semen and create a new race of ubermensch that will put chad back to its place
>>
>>25292026
underrated original post

fuck hiroshima
>>
>>25291754
>Cuteboy
>Tons of them
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.