[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Autistic shit you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: images-19.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-19.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
ITT: Autistic shit you do
>>
>>25291573
count every gulp of anything im drinking and always stop at 5/10/15 etc sometimes even force myself to finish a glass in 5 gulps
>>
>>25291589
whenever im walking i step in between the tiles, lines sidewalks and try to keep a steady pace
>>
>>25291573
When i am mixing epoxy resin i allways mix full amounts of gramms.
>>
>>25291617
ITT: normie ecentrics
>>
I'm on my comp ~100 hours a week.
>>
>>25291712
Back to reddit with you please
>>
have a pair of adult sized heelys
>>
>>25291985
>not wearing new balance heelys everywhere you go
>>
When I sleep, to stop me thinking about stuff or to get myself to sleep quicker. I take my role in a world I've created. These worlds are things where I'm never the hero or whatever, I'm just an ordinary person, well as ordinary as you can be in those worlds.

I have a typical fantasy world where I own an alchemy shop, I'm also scholar for the nobles that run the small town there. I have a rescued slave and another person working there too.

There's another in a post apocalyptic world during an alien invasion, where I am the tech expert of an underground city, in which I have an alien virus merged with me, I resisted the virus and it gave me powers. Then another fantasy world, more Japanese inspired like Princess Mononoke, where I am the guardian of a god.

I've never dreamed about them. ;__;
>>
I piss into bottles because I don't want anyone to hear me going to the bathroom at night.

I also have rice and chicken for every meal. except on saturdays where I order a kebab. Always a 9 inch Hawaiian pizza.
>>
>>25291617
Kind of like me
Whenever I'm on tiled floor of any kind I try to always fit my feet in the tiles, trying often to find the best combinations of tiles so that my foot fits as neatly as possible. Even as I walk
>>
>>25291573
>drink tea with a spoon
>draw letters and symbols in the air with my finger (though I've cut down on that recently)
>bite my nails constantly
>when mixing an alcoholic beverage with a soft drink, wonder how much the solution is now diluted and the ratio of molecules of each are currently present in the solution.
>>
>>25291573
Reposition glasses/drinks.etc repeatedly
Crack my joints (they actually get stuck and feel slightly uncomfortable but still autistic)
>>
Lurking on Krautchan
>>
>>25292106
Nigga you schizoid or something.
>>
>>25292177
>draw letters and symbols in the air with my finger (though I've cut down on that recently)
fug man same
>>
>>25291573
I hate getting my hands greasy/sticky it's the absolute worst.
I'm getting uncomfortable just thinking about it
>>
>>25292220
don't post for a few week or go back to reddit plz
>>
>>25292242
It helps me relax and actually improves my handwriting.
>>
>>25291573
>on the side walk
>cars passing by
> jump over the shadows
I get funny looks especially since I'm 250+ pounds
>>
I get excited thinking about interstate highways. And I bite my nails a lot
>>
I compulsively identify the middle letter (or 2) of every word in a sentence or phrase and combine them into a new word
Also making music with my teeth. Right side is lower frequency and left side is higher.
>>
File: ble.jpg (63 KB, 768x192) Image search: [Google]
ble.jpg
63 KB, 768x192
Also
when I'm bored I draw meaningless combinations of symbols on paper, as if I were doing some kind of alien math. Sometimes I try to arrange the symbols in a manner that they kind of resemble pic related
>>
>>25292293
Never change robot
Never change
>>
When at the store, I always visit the stationery aisle. I look at all the different notebooks, folders, and paper. I enjoy it so much. I never buy anything, I just look at all of it.
>>
Is it an autistic thing to bite nails? I do it, and a lot in this thread seem to.

My autistic thing is that I find "airblade" style handryers terrifying.

I also look for interesting properties of numbers. See a 52? 5+2 = 7, interesting number. Also 5 - 2 = 3. Prime. I like 52.
>>
>>25292317
>I compulsively identify the middle letter (or 2) of every word in a sentence or phrase and combine them into a new word
same here family
sometimes i take it one autistic step further and use the dot over the i as its own character if i need to have a single middle character in a word
>need
just
>>
When I'm home alone or when no one is watching I start doing the hand signs for various jutsus in Naruto, been like this ever since I was 12, help!
>>
>>25292106
I do this but with girls I've seen and put into my universe.
>>
>>25292106
tfw I have occasionally dreamed of my fantasy worlds. It was amazing...I want to go back...
>>
Not really autistic, but I literally can't have volumes etc set on odd numbers.
>>
i post on r9k
>>
>>25292733
>having your volume on numbers that aren't intervals of 5
GTFO
>>
i push my hair deep into my ear until it creates a kind of bubble and then i pull each hair out individually. it feels better than an orgasm
>>
File: 1444168311174s.jpg (8 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
1444168311174s.jpg
8 KB, 250x189
>>25291573
i mean mug everybody and then i pretend to have superpowers and i think i can destroy them.
>>
>>25292266
iktf

every time i eat, especially something greasy with my hands, i always wash my hands excessively
>>
I eat things like applesauce or mashed potatoes very slowly, enjoying and analysing the texture of the food.
>>
>>25293003
I also tuck my pants or jeans into my socks and into my boots.
>>
>>25293003
I also always have to wear a belt and a pocket knife
>>
>>25291573
>I fidget/stim a lot, especially when I am stressed
>I play/fidget/stim with string
>I wring my hands a lot
>I flap my hands when I am stressed
>I squeeze my head when stressed
>I am easily startled especially by loud noises
>I will often forget if I said hi to someone yet, for instance at work, and say "hi how are you" each time I see them. people often make comments about that.
>I have difficulty with eye contact (especially when stressed)
>I can become nonverbal when I'm really stressed
>I rock back and forth sometimes when sitting (especially when stressed)
>I chew on things (especially when stressed)
>I like having weight on top of me, for instance I have a weighted blanket on top of me right now
>I'm still really picky with food
>driving scares me (24yo don't even have a learner's permit)
>I can't stand loud noises and certain sounds or textures.
>My arms don't automatically move when I walk I have to activley think about moving them
> I always run up and down stairs and jump for the last few steps down
>I hit myself in the head sometimes
>I talk to myself in the second person sometimes.
>I pace back and forth when I'm excited or hyped up about something
>make weird faces in front of mirror for absolutely no reason
>imagine beating up school bullies from 10 years ago and saving people from muggers and stuff
>sometimes do fighting moves in my room
>try to block out bad thoughts by repeating stuff in my head
>have conversations with people in my head
>If I'm listening to music on the bus, I imagine the other passengers can hear my music and are judging my taste
>I sometimes feel like people can tell what I'm thinking
>Hate being touched by people.
>>
>>25292106

Holy fuck I do the same exact thing...
>>
>>25291573
When I have something in my hand I don't need like a plastic cup or piece of paper, I peel it and tear it until I can't anymore and than dispose of it or put it in my pocket.
>>
>>25293198
I've seen this before
>>
>>25291573
> browse /g/
> take advice from people on 4chan to install Gentoo
> spend a goddamned week working on it
> no end in sight
> absolutely refuse to shower, barely eat or sleep, because this is my priority now
>>
>>25293330
That's because I posted it before and copied it over with minor changes.
>>
File: 1435548176846.jpg (11 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
1435548176846.jpg
11 KB, 300x269
>i eat all sandwiches including burgers in a spiral pattern
>i start from the outside and work my way in one bite at a time
>>
Whenever I get an overwhelming emotion I rock back and forth and tap my chest really quickly.
>>
>I will often forget if I said hi to someone yet, for instance at work, and say "hi how are you" each time I see them. people often make comments about that.
lol that feel
>>
get full-body spasm when I get exited. Thankfully I can control it and don't do it when there are people around.
>>
File: Bosshafter_Führer.jpg (60 KB, 432x623) Image search: [Google]
Bosshafter_Führer.jpg
60 KB, 432x623
>>25292211
Fellow Bernd here, feels so good to be autistic there, but what can I do, I am a German at last.

Fite me m8s
>>
After washing, I wipe each individual grape with a tissue/napkin. Also, greasy and sticky hands need to be washed asap.
>>
Separate the colors of multicolored candies (eg. M&M's) before eating
>>
> speak to imaginary friends
> argue with myself aloud
> bash my head against things after prolonged stress
>>
>My hands spasm when I get excited
>I yell random noises at random moments
>I have to cup spoons and forks five times.
>Cups have to be completely clean
>Have conversations with myself
>Stack things from smallest to largest.
retarded shit
>>
Whenever I eat any kind of candy or fruit snack with multiple colors I try to even out the number of each color by eating the most abundant ones first until they're all even, then I eat one of each color at a time until they're gone
>>
>>25293628
>argue with myself aloud
i do this, i'm the most interesting person i know
>>
I come up with superheros(usually just mock ups of existing characters) and imagine make believe fights between them based on the scenery around me. Sometimes I come up with backstories or imagine them having defining moments with literally no plot connecting anything because I'm lazy.
>>
>>25293796
It's so satisfying to verbalize your internal arguments.

Every once in a blue moon someone catches me and I have to make some shit up to explain it but it's so worth it.
>>
>>25293454
That's the best way to eat a burger tbqhwy familiam. Get the juiciest bit last probably has a piece of pickle on it as well god damn.
>>
>>25292144
Rice and tuna here
>>
File: 1450845019720.gif (931 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1450845019720.gif
931 KB, 450x338
>>25292335
yea I do this too
I draw all these ways the symbols combine and shit and so far I'm developing an almost periodic table esque chart of how all these symbols representing things which don't even exist combine to make other things which don't even exist
>>
>>25293907
i got caught once and told said i was on the phone and it was one of those blue tooth things, and i covered my ear with my hand and walked away
>>
I'm not sure if it's autistic but I do this http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25110873
>>
>>25293560
I do that, and then I eat them either one at a time in rainbow order, as in 1 red piece 1 orange piece one yellow piece. Or I will eat each batch together, as in one of every color at once.
>>25293645
>My hands spasm when I get excited
>Cups have to be completely clean
>Have conversations with myself
>Stack things from smallest to largest.
Same
btw, I am this Anon: >>25293198
Also, I forgot to say that I mostly try to avoid eating vegetables, I will go to the extent that I will pick trough food to get rid or the vgies or to get only the non veggie stuff like the meat and starch.
>>
I spaz out to music and act like a complete retard to it when I'm alone at home.
>>
>>25294080
I do this when working out, thankfully only whenever I'm alone in the gym. I'll walk up to the bar especially if I'm deadlifting and start saying shit in my head like ENGAGE in my head before I bend down and grab it and then start saying shit like LEG STATUS: ACTIVE
>>
>talk to myself
>refer to myself as we
>listen to the same song/album over and over for weeks
>can't make eye contact
>can't go anywhere in public without wearing my favorite hat
>constantly mess up my hair
>flap my hand when stressed/bored
>>
File: 1417839497156.png (13 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1417839497156.png
13 KB, 201x199
>>25294182
>listen to the same song/album over and over for weeks
FUCK I do this too
help
I'll just keep listening to a song I like for weeks then start hating it before I move on to another one
>>
>>25292266
Do you know those plants that if you break the leaves a waxy white sap comes out the stems?
>>
>>25294182
>>25294215
I've listened to Rancid- Xmas Eve like 200 times since the holidays began
>>
File: 1450975699756.gif (866 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1450975699756.gif
866 KB, 450x450
>>25294314
I keep listening to Contact by The Police over and over
Before that it was The Clash
Before that it was various tally hall songs
Before that it was Source by Fever The Ghost
goddammit
>>
>>25294139
Ah I also do this kind of thing when lifting heavy stuff. Like I have a power armor or something.
>>
>talk to myself all day erryday
>spend 2+ hours of my day looking up hepatitis and/or HIV symptoms trying to convince myself that I have it almost every day
>masturbate 5+ times every single day, sometimes goes up to 15
>struggle looking people in the eye when talking to them, even when talking to my mother/sister
>have a very high IQ but somehow manage to make people think I'm fucking stupid
>>
>>25293347
was it worth it? Gentoo?
>>
cover my nose and mouth whenever someone coughs/sneezes/burps/farts/breathes loudly
>>
I draw swastikas all over my notebooks
so I'm always scared to death when I pull them up during lectures
not even racist
>>
>>25294215

About 6 years ago... I had about 5,000 plays on 'Linkin Park, What I've Done'.

Now I'm not so bad. Spotify is great.
>>
>>25294402
I like to imagine I'm in powered armor flying around when I walk places and when I'm lifting things I imagine it assisting me.

Also, when I imagine I'm holding something, I feel the need to put it down somewhere before I can do anything else.
>>
>>25291573
get dubs constantly
>>
>punch walls in tantrums of autistic rage when I'm angry
>constantly bite off the skin on my lips and suck up the blood
>no eye contact with others
>never be on the receiving end of a phone call, usually just call back on my own terms
>only talk to myself when stressed
>pretend im a mute in public so I don't have to deal with as much shit
>>
>>25294497
I don't know; I haven't gotten it working yet.

Here's the guide I'm following if you want to try:
https://sharpencryptedpig.noblogs.org/post/2014/05/29/how-to-install-gentoo-hardened-with-encrypted-root-and-swapexpress-procedure/
>>
I don't swing my arms while walking.
>>
>>25294555
> says he's autistic for getting dubs
> gets trips

I think you've understated the power of your autism.
>>
Whenever I learn of a new famous person I google them to check if they're dead, and if they are, how old they were when they died.
>>
File: 1446528015671.png (424 KB, 519x903) Image search: [Google]
1446528015671.png
424 KB, 519x903
>>25294541
>5,000 plays on 'Linkin Park, What I've Done'
that song is 3 minutes and 23 seconds long
That is 203 seconds
203 x 5,000 = 1,015,000 seconds
that's 16,916 minutes
That's 218 hours of listening to one single song
What in the fuck
>>
>>25294654

Sad thing is, I don't even know the words.
>>
>>25291573
been listening to yung lean for a week straight.

i wish he had made more good music by now.
>>
File: 1450803297130.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1450803297130.gif
1 MB, 680x551
>>25294676
anon you've gotta be kidding
>>
I keep my phone to vibrate because i'm too anxious of people's judgement to use any ringtone so i can avoid anyone looking at me when i get a call
>>
File: 1373504737346.jpg (227 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1373504737346.jpg
227 KB, 717x880
NICE REDDIT THREAD
WONDER WHOS GOING TO GREENTEXT SOMETHING WORTH KARMA ON R/4CHAN
EHEHEH
>>
>>25294676
i have the same problem, i can't learn song lyrics at all. i can know the hook and the beat, but that's it
>>
>>25293560
This is what I do with skittles. Handful of only strawberry skittles = bliss
>>
>>25294781
u mad bro xd
>>
>>25291573
I'm at University and I avoid my flat-mates. I've only met 2 of the 7 since September.
>>
>>25293986
Post it, anon!
>>
>>25294440
Actual IQ test or online IQ test?
>>
>say "oh shit what the fuck" whenever I have an awkward encounter
>say some words outloud like in muh animoo
>look out my window and into my backyard
>sigh but say "sigh sigh sigh"
>pose whenever I stretch
>mess with my hair a lot
>>
>>25294866
I don't have it with me right now actually
>>
>>25293198
You probably have legitimate autism. There's a cart boy at my work who is 30 years old. He's mentally challenged, says hi everytime he passes people, keeps his arms still at his sides when walking (not even a slight movement), etc
>>
>>25293734
I do this shit all the time. I get worried if I screw up and mistake an amount or can't figure out which color to choose when I've got equal amounts of every color
>>
>>25294654
pure autism right here
>>
I draw fake gook-esque symbols and pretend I have my own alphabet when I'm bored
>>
Singing to myself in my car. Making up lyrics to replace the original lyrics of songs, usually with subject matter about gay furry shit. I like to sing about foxes.

I am going to have to stop this habit it soon, because my brother said he wants me to carpool him to work soon.
>>
>>25291573
I absolutely avoid silver spoons.
Even looking at them makes me unconfortable.
>>
>>25291900
Back to reddit with you

unoriginal? fuck what can I add to make him feel even more unwelcome... I know!

Back to reddit with you please
>>
>have a lot of nervous tics
>play with my hair when I don't know what to do with my hands
>talk to myself all the time (never got caught I'm very softspoken)
>blankly stare into space
>never make eye contact
>speakwaytoofuckingfast, also quite vague.
>speak in a monotone voice
>be indecisive about what I want when I order and spend like a minute pondering before giving my actual order followed by a polite apology.
>rather neurotic, quickly startled by loud noises
>paranoid when people walk behind me and keep watch on them from the corner of my eye
>left handed, HORRIBLE writing. In the past teachers took my projects as a deciphering task.

I actually have been diagnosed with aspergers though.
>>
>>25292106
interesting that you create worlds where you're needed
>>
>>25291573
I also only drink milk when it is dark outside,It just tastes different for me at daylight.
>>
>>25294993
I was told by my psychiatrist in HS that I probably have Aspergers and should get tested, but I didn't want to and vehemently refused because I thought having such a diagnosis would prevent me from joining the military.
I've been thinking more recently though of going and getting my official ASD diagnosis and I kinda regret not getting my AS diagnosis in HS.
>>
>>25295154
You aren't autistic, you're a werewolf.
>>
>>25292106
You sound like a very imaginative person anon. Have you ever thought about writing a fantasy or sci-fi book?
>>
>>25293198
i believe you're the person that told me about weighted blankets
>>
>>25295079
nice 2 meet u, fgt
>>
I find it interesting to inspect my doodies after I do them.

I fish them out with a little fish net I keep next to the toilet and place them in a special colander in the sink.

Then i will pick up each piece and mash it in my fingers to check consistency and any constituent pieces in it. Once im done i put it down the sink and push any chunks left down the sink hole.

I live alone.
>>
>>25293198
[especially when stressed intensifies]
>>
>>25293347
This is the appropriate response to installing Gentoo.
>>
>>25295551
Yup. BTW, did I tell you where I got mine? if not, the I will now. I got mine from Sensory Goods, they seemed to be the best price I could find and I got them on sale. But look around and do some research as to which has the current best prices.
>>
File: 1437643243796.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1437643243796.gif
1 MB, 540x540
>Take off an earbud to hear if I'm breathing too loud (I never am)
>Check my pockets every 1 - 5 minutes to make sure I never lose anything. Even whilst seated.
>Talk to myself.. A lot
>>
I add the numbers in license plates together when I'm stuck in traffic.
>>
pretty fuckin autistic mf80s desu
>>
>>25295826
>>Check my pockets every 1 - 5 minutes to make sure I never lose anything. Even whilst seated.

Same here familia...
>>
>>25292106

I do that stuff too, anon. Ypure not alone.
>>
>>25291573
If nervous, whatever I touch I have to touch twice or 10 times in pattern 4,4,2 and with both hands. So if I scratch my ear then 10 on each. Not sure if this is related to autism or if I'm even autistic, but it's something weird I do
>>
>>25294082
I do the same thing with veggies anon, I don't know why. IT's a combination of their textures and something else that keeps me from eating them. I also do some stuff you mentioned before, like fighting moves in my room and imagining beating up bullies.
>>
File: b88f4ed2396b9930.gif (1 MB, 392x700) Image search: [Google]
b88f4ed2396b9930.gif
1 MB, 392x700
>>25293511
Lauer meer.
>>
>>25295826
>>Check my pockets every 1 - 5 minutes to make sure I never lose anything. Even whilst seated.
I constantly check my keys to make sure they haven't fallen off and my wallet to make sure it hasn't slipped out of my pocket. it's gotten so bad I take them off my person at home or work now.
>>
>act like a complete idiot in public
>get thrown into psych ward for almost 3 months
I don't think I'll ever top myself.
>>
>mild obsession with diagonal symmetry
>whisper to myself
also this >>25296155
>>
>>25296155
you could do what I do, I put my wallet in a velcro sealed side pocket on my pants and always put my keys in the same zip up pocket on my backpack
>>
>>25296196
More details please. Why did you get put in a psych ward. What country are you in? What did they think you had?
>>
>>25296223
when I have my bag with my I always put my shit in there for sure
>>
>>25296261
I almost always have my backpack with me, unless I'm home or some other fixed location and then I leave it somewhere safe where I won't lose it.
>>
>>25296375
I would take it everywhere but I'm afraid if I do my dad would call me a girl or something
>>
>>25296375
I guess that is pretty normal.
>>
>>25296399
Why would he call you a girl? It's a backpack, not a purse. Plus, my backpack is so heavy most of the time that most women can't lift it, or will complain that it is too heavy.
>>
>>25296399
What is wrong with your dad?
Unless it is a /MLP/ backpack this doesn't make sense.
I always carry a Miltec Assault Pack 2 with me full with tools and EDC stuff.
>>
>>25296259
Country is Holland:
>delivering mail to get some extra cash
>start talking to myself on the streets
>rant against everyone
>randomly curse all over the place
>throw away mail, return entire bags of mail to sender
>get caught doing all of that
>company doctor or whatever that's called in English determines I'm not fit for work
>sent off for therapy sessions
>parents believe I'm either autistic or schizophrenic
>within days I'm put into psych ward after a single therapy session because my therapist believes I'm too far gone
>diagnosed with autism after three months of being there
That's about it. Didn't learn shit in psych ward except that there are people even more retarded than me out there.
>>
File: 2015-12-28.png (14 KB, 379x489) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-28.png
14 KB, 379x489
>>25291573
I mod grand strategy games for my own enjoyment and I've spent +/- 8000 hours creating 250 GB of OC (maps,military orbats, economic and population systems- mostly anally precise pixel art, OC drawings and code) for 1584 countries in 17 different alternate history settings I will never unveal to the world. Because of this obsession, I've picked up drawing, autistic knowledge of post-french revolution history, along with bachelor-level economics, aerospace design, mechanical design, basic architecture and basic programming, so I can make actually believable content (rifles, cars, planes, companies, governments, buildings, etc.). Hell, I studied english, so as to be able to use burger and bongland literature to further my autism to escape velocity, not because I wanted to browse the chons.

pic related is my work folder (I have 200 GB archeved on a separate SSD), I keep this in the program files, so that not so tech savvy normalfags who use my computer stay oblivious to the autism.
>>
>>25296682
release files or send them to me ;)
>>
>>25296682
I wish my youth had been put into such productive autistic pursuits.

I just wasted my time watching the same episodes of south park and family guy endlessly and browsing 4chan
>>
>>25296439
>>25296483
I doubt he actually would, it's just an unconscious fear
>>
I randomly stick out my tongue. My girlfriend thinks for some reason that I'm making fun of autistic people on purpose when I do it.
>>
>>25291573
i pee on the bathtub cause i hate it when i splash the toilet sit with piss

feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1414641148142.gif (2 MB, 412x541) Image search: [Google]
1414641148142.gif
2 MB, 412x541
>>25296744
Honestly, there's a higher probability of me killing myself, than showing this to anyone ever.

>>25296890
It's not too late. I started this in 2008.
>tfw 2008 was 8 years ago
>tfw I used to have friends
>tfw I used to be top 1% in my school
I've gone too deep to stop now.
>>
I design videogames that will never be made.
But I don't just write the story and mechanics.
I find the most interesting thing to do is designing and balancing EXP curves and enemy/player growth.
I have entire spreadsheets dedicated to this.
>>
>>25292861
You ever used eardrops? I used some recently and it just feels like a bunch of tiny bubbles popping inside your ear. Orgasmic as fuck
>>
>>25292701
i feel you man. those are the best moments of my life
>>
I see everything in 32bit blocks thank unreal editor 1 :(
>>
>>25296682
>>25297074
You really should release it. You could even use it to make some money or to get a job in something like game design. With all that time and effort you spent on it, you owe it to yourself to release your work. This is an amazing accomplishment and you should be proud of it.
>>
>>25292106
I do this, I imagine I'm a member of a revolutionary force under attack by the military, that I'm liberating a camp of refugees turned slaves, or that I'm receiving an honor for a science project, which lately has been stopping a virus.
>>
>>25292266
You ever rip the toilet paper and get shit on your fingers? Under the nails? Never comes all the way clean, does it?
>>
I mentally factorise words in sentences and sometimes say that out loud.

For instance "my brother is going to toronto" becomes "my brother is going to (1 + ronto)"
>>
>>25292220
Do you even know what that word means you fucking retard?
No, I'm certain you don't. Read a book or kill yourself. Lurk fucking moar.

Yes I'm fucking mad
>>
>>25297892
You schizoid or smth?

baka desu senpai cuck.
>>
>>25291573
Every time someone is staring at me when I'm walking I push the hair out of my face and look down. I also take bigger steps and pull my shirt right under the collar when someone stares at me when walking or standing still.
>>
Creating the whole hogwarts with decoration etc
As mod for harry Potter 2 pa game
>>
When I'm at the store and they have the overhead lights, I always try to skipover the reflection of the light on the floor.
>>
Spend roughly half of each day engaging with my internal fantasies.
>>
I pick the dead skin off my lips or bite it off
>>
File: 1437229831815.png (135 KB, 420x757) Image search: [Google]
1437229831815.png
135 KB, 420x757
>>25292211
fancy seeing you here bernd
>>
File: eaee0eb73e963cf1.jpg (59 KB, 546x480) Image search: [Google]
eaee0eb73e963cf1.jpg
59 KB, 546x480
>>25291573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iC0YXspJRM

I do parkour inside my house.
>>
>>25298387
And I'm 21 and I don't have friends, I stay a lot of hours in front of my PC.
>>
>always afraid people can hear my music when i listen to ear buds
>only like using backpacks, no shoulder bags just backpacks
>chew on my shirt
>only chew my nails when they are uneven or break, otherwise i keep them long
>pick my face if any part feels uneven
>loud noises scare the fuck out of me, otherwise i'm surprisingly hard to startle
>i find it hard to focus on one noise if i'm in a crowded place with a lot of talking, it's like i am trying to process everything at once
>listen to the same song over and over because i like to think up animation sequences for them
>i have over four stories in my head and like 40 characters for them, the one thing i want to do is have other people enjoy them but i'm an unmotivated fuckhead
>i like vegetables and love when my food is super colorful, it pleases me greatly
>can't eat mushy textures, even if i like the taste of the food because it makes me gag
>sometimes i talk in this obnoxious high pitched voice and i seriously don't know why
>>
>>25297189
Have you tried sending the spreadsheets to some developers?
>>
>>25298490
>chew on my shirt

When did you first start noticing this?

>sometimes i talk in this obnoxious high pitched voice and i seriously don't know why

if youre not inecure about it, vocaroo please
>>
>>25298366

Not that guy but any chance I can get unbanned on KC? I got banned for 3 months for "incessant cuckposting", what the fuck kind of shit is that. My post wasn't even some bullshit like "cuck" but a serious one, and I just used the word "cuckolded".
>>
>>25298666
my parents told me that i've been doing it since i got teeth, so pretty much forever.

and i'm too self conscious because i sound stupid when my voice is recorded, sorry dude.
>>
>>25293198
All of this and more.
except...
I think I have a grip on it.
So I used to fidgit a lot and stim, but now I can sit still, it's unpleasant but I can do it.
I used to have a lot of stress actions, hand flapping, opening closing my hands rapidly, but now I just freeze which is again unpleasant but keeps other people at ease.
Most of the time I remember to do eye contact, but sometimes I realize as I walk away from an interaction that I did loads of "half eye contact", were I did all the head movements for eyecontact but had my eyes looking away... that must be more confusing for them. I assume it makes me look like a double asshole.

I wish I had a weighted blanket.
>>
I laugh out loud at my own jokes i say in my head.
>>
I unironically prefer 2D girls over 3D.
>>
Whenever I get mad, I start screaming RRRREEEEEEE in order to feel more like I fit in with my fellow robots here.

When anyone questions me about it, I tell them it an old Aramaic curse. I'm an anthropology major so they always buy this.
>>
>>25292106
I do this too >>25292662 except i put my waifu in it because i'm a lonely loser.

I fucking agree with that can't stop thinking about stuff before I sleep though. It's almost like i'm the most proactive before I fall asleep.
>>
>>25291573
I like to change the pitch of songs using audacity. Not by much so they sound ridiculous, but maybe like half a semitone up or something. I don't know why but i just prefer most songs in different keys to the original they were recorded in.
>>
>>25292286
I do this, my handwriting is still shit but my fingerpainting skills are picasso-tier
>>
I play with the veins on my hands, and the bones too. It looks really weird, and I'm trying to stop but it's literally become like breathing for me- I can stop when I notice it but when I'm not paying attention I always do it.
>>
>>25294182
>refer to myself as we
fuck fuck I do this too
>>
>>25292106
This is me but I take it to a more extreme level. I have a terrible habit of zoning out to ignore the monotonous hell that is life and enter my post apocalyptic world that I try to survive in with girls that I currently like. I kind of make up the story in my head as I go on about my day or as I try to fall asleep. It's like I make movies in my head. I'm in this state of trance everyday and people are always waving their hand in front of my face or snapping their fingers telling me to wake up/stop daydreaming/stop zoning out. Been like this all my life. Recently I've gotten much better and can control it. I've instead focused more on the real world.
>>
>>25299042
Holy shit I thought I was the only person on this planet who did this. I personally do it when a song that I really like gets boring after I've listened to it a million times. By changing the pitch of the song (usually 2 semitones higher or lower) it kind of recreates the effect of listening to a song for the first time. Not fully since I recognize the melody and lyrics but it still kind of works until I've played the song repeatedly on every pitch and I move on.
>>
>>25291589
I do this with milk, 10 gulps every time.
>>
>>25296682
That's actually pretty fucking cool anon. Do you recreate make up scenarios using realistic historical details and facts or do you recreate historic events as they are?
>>
Did any other robots get their autism from their dad? I'm pretty sure my dad has aspergers.
>>
File: 1432208425017-2.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1432208425017-2.gif
1 MB, 640x480
>>25299400
Yeah i do it when a song starts to bore me as well, it just makes it seem new again somehow, but there are a few songs that i think are just so perfect in different keys that i never get tired of listening to them like that, it's like the trick everyone is missing when it comes to music.
>>
>>25299552
Yeah, I'm pretty sure my father has Aspergers.
>>
I hold on to mementos or things that significant people have given me.
>have wrappers from some chocolate covered fortune cookies my first ex gave me
>have a piece of grass and a pebble that my gf playfully handed me one day
>just finished putting away some plastic with googly eyes and a red pompom

It was made to look like a reindeer, it had some hot chocolate mix inside.
>>
>>25291589

I kind of do that at the water fountain at university. I drink to like 28/38 gulps or something then stop.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25291573
Getting a court order to pay a fine I could have easily paid because I was too anxious contact the management.
>>
>>25291573
unironically enjoy rage against the machine
>>
>>25291573

If a family member criticizes me and I genuinely believe they were right in doing so, I will mentally go over the incident hundreds of times until I feel terrible and waste the rest of the day and wake up on the next.
>>
>>25291573
i scrunch my toes until i literally dig a hole into the inside bottom of my shoes over time
>>
>>25294680
same senpai, deep down we're all s a d b o y s
>>
File: froggy down.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
froggy down.gif
1 MB, 300x200
i twiddle my fingers rapidly and have constant verbal tics
>>
>>25293347
why fuck with it when there's linux mint for the non-IT fags like me
>>
>>25292370
5^1+2^1=7
5^2+2^2=29
5^3+2^3=133
5^4+2^4=641
All prime them 3157 fucks it up
>>
>>25292370
Also
5^0+2^0=2
Prime
>>
I don't do any of this anymore, but I'll tell you guys some stuff I used to do around ~15 years ago when I was a teenager.

for a few weeks I collected my sperm in a syringe. I still don't remember why I did this but my parents found the syringe one day full of old jizz, stopped doing it after that.

When I was younger I got warts from a swimming pool. After I got them frozen off with nitrogen, I remember peeling the dead skin off and I would chew on it. For a few years even after I didn't have any warts, I would sometimes take a pair of nail clippers and take off little chunks of sole skin that I chewed on. Yes, this is some very weird shit, still don't know why I did this.

I do still bite my nails and chew on them for a few seconds before I spit them out into a garbage can though.
>>
>stop breathing for as long as possible because i think im breathing to loudly, which in turn makes me breath loudly because of lack of air
i only do that shit when Im on a crowded bus or if i start thinking about it when i have nothing to distract me
>>
>>25298992
sure they do
weird ass nigga
>>
>notice person looking at me
>look them back in the eye
>wait until person backs off
>do this all the time
>once held eye contact with teacher for three minutes straight during test
>>
File: 1447032910019-1.jpg (979 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447032910019-1.jpg
979 KB, 2100x1500
I paint WH40k figures but I have never, and probably will never play the game.
>>
File: 1412407272263.jpg (92 KB, 488x434) Image search: [Google]
1412407272263.jpg
92 KB, 488x434
>>25295826
>mfw i do this while driving
>>
File: sucosaileu.png (471 KB, 1431x1185) Image search: [Google]
sucosaileu.png
471 KB, 1431x1185
hahaha senpaitachi kill me diagnosed autism u faggots dont even know how shit this life is u all meme and u all joke but living with legit autism is fucking death haha kill me lads i also have insomnia and ocd and depression ahah killllll me ladssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>25301506
Alpha as fuck

[original comment, like, rate, and subscribe for more original comments]
>>
>>25301564
Give them to me I want to play but I don't have the patience to paint.
>>
File: 1450276029208.png (13 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
1450276029208.png
13 KB, 528x424
I got a ton of STIMs

Constantly shake my leg when sitting or snapping my fingers when standing.

Always fake a cough or clear my throat when touching somebody (shaking hands, handing money to cashier, etc.)

When at home, I wail my hands around while walking around.

In the shower, I always make noises of what I imagine dinosaurs would sound like and imagine the water being a meteor shower.

Got more but these are the most common ones. I've actually been diagnosed with autism. Not just some virgin that calls himself an aspie because he's a loser (I'm actually employed and more normie than most of you).
>>
>get bacne in 8th grade
>refuse to go swimming even with family
>bacne gone now
>still don't swim
>>
>>25292106
p-paul?
>>
>>25292220
Le Tumblr psychiatrist faec
>>
>>25293198
>>If I'm listening to music on the bus, I imagine the other passengers can hear my music and are judging my taste

100% this.
>>
>sitting in a meeting, watching a video presentation
>guy across from me leaves to get something
>I push my laptop forward to get some papers out
>it's literally taking up his entire space, I even pushed some of his stuff aside by accident
>he comes back and says nothing, puts his paper on his knee to take notes because my laptop is sitting in his space

Guy was too shy to ask me to move my fucking laptop. Even after the video was done, he just continued like nothing was out of the ordinary. It's weird, but I honestly felt so alpha.
>>
I have conversations with my imaginary friends and they think I'm really cool I'm 23
>>
File: 1446434447346s.jpg (2 KB, 77x125) Image search: [Google]
1446434447346s.jpg
2 KB, 77x125
>>25301750
>I always make noises of what I imagine dinosaurs would sound like and imagine the water being a meteor shower.
>>
>>25297242
thanks i will lad
>>
>>25293560

>dividing up by color

Back to /pol/
>>
>>25294182
>>25299153
nothing wrong with that.

The royal "we", or majestic plural (pluralis majestatis in Latin, literally, "the plural of majesty"), is the use of a plural pronoun to refer to a single person holding a high office, such as a sovereign (e.g., a monarch or sultan) or religious leader (e.g., the Pope or a bishop).
>>
>>25292106
write a book and make revenue bro
>>
Pretty weak but I always put dishes away in an order I see fit, I never to dishes with other people for fear that they will do it differently
>>
File: shieeet.png (796 KB, 1407x951) Image search: [Google]
shieeet.png
796 KB, 1407x951
u guys dont even know
>>
>>25295197

>aspergers
>real

Nope.
>>
>>25301873
What did you last talk about? How many imaginary friends? names?
>>
>>25292370
Same here man I was always afraid that the airblade dryer would cut my hands off.
>>
>>25302052
It is real you ignorant child.
>>
With my family and bestfriend i use sounds as "nye, nyi, meeee, ff, ggg, nyo" to comunicate some basic feelings as "i like/dont like it", "im agree", "i dont want to answer", etc.
They already know what every sound means.
In public i try to comunicate as a normal person bc agh i want some more friends and have to look "normal" or something but sometimes i make some of these sounds unintentionally
>>
I go on 4chan
>>
>>25291573
I wear foam earplugs when shopping for groceries because there is too much noise in grocery stores.

I put packing tape over any labels on bottles etc. that have a particle type of glossy paper because the feel of the label is upsetting. Not the smooth kind of glossy like pop bottles. Think more like the kind of paper used for travel brochures. The kind that has friction if you rub your finger against it. Barcode stickers often have this feel. It's like nails in chalkboard to me.
>>
I make weird spastic hand and face movements when I am enjoying music or am fantasising.
>>
make a dog lick my dick several times
>>
>>25301601
Yes I know this feel. I have the same comorbids. Even so, I find 4chan's usage of 'autism' amusing.
>>
>>25301601
how is 8 grade?xxxx
>>
I cant finish and entire serving of food. even if im starving and its my favourite meal, i will leave a small amount on my plate. I cant bring myself to finish it.
>>
Certain textures and fabrics really bother me. I can't stop from cringing when I touch corduroy
>>
>>25304363
solution: make yourself a meal of 1 almond
>>
>>25300006
I have one of those "keep this" tickets from a raffle the my bf gave me. And a bus pass. I hide them away too
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x637
Sit on bars alone drinking and browsing 4chan.

Like right now.

Fyck you shaye.
>>
File: rsbcvisit.jpg (33 KB, 400x331) Image search: [Google]
rsbcvisit.jpg
33 KB, 400x331
at least once a week
some of the games are pretty addicting
>>
File: 1431657267570.jpg (55 KB, 612x768) Image search: [Google]
1431657267570.jpg
55 KB, 612x768
>>25291573
When I drum my finger, I make sure it's in the same, ten stroke pattern every single time. I start with the thumb, then skip three fingers to my ring, then skip three more fingers, looping past my pinky to my thumb to my index, then three more fingers to my pinky, looping back to my middle finger, then my thumb, ring, index, pinky, middle finger. This whole process then repeats starting on my thumb.

I've never seen anyone else do this and I really hope I run into someone someday who does.
>>
>>25295826
>>Take off an earbud to hear if I'm breathing too loud (I never am)
FUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>25301136
Yeah I've got these patches of skin on my left toes and feet that are always coming loose. I pull them off and suck on them until they dissolve.

I also smell those toes for a few minutes after I take my socks off at night.

Don't even have a foot fetish baka senpai.
>>
File: 1405233194376.gif (492 KB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
1405233194376.gif
492 KB, 230x173
Some people in this thread need to be euthanized. I'm reading some of these and wondering what the actual fuck caused you to become a literal meat machine with number obsessions or instinctive repetitions.
>>
Being mildly autistic-ish makes life worth living. We fully experience having a physical body and see the universe in a more satisfying and colorful way. Normies will never fully experience the joy of our world
>>
>>25291573
Sometimes I open a text document and tell people I think are watching my screen somehow to fuck off.
>>
>>25304944
Thing is i own a botnet for the sole purpose of just watching them browse the internet and play games
>>
When I masturbate, as I feel the inevitable, I shit off the porn, wrap my hand with my dead grandmother's Crucifix and orgasm while reciting the Lord's prayer while staring at an image of Jesus
Not at all kidding, I was caught jerking off by a priest at a school I lived at, he made me jerk off looking at Jesus and praying, now I am hooked, just glad I didn't focus on him hitting me with a yardstick
>>
>>25294555
Psh.. Nice trips fag
>>
>>25300998
Someone once told me that two can't be a prime number because it's even.

How does /r9k/ put up with the stupidity of their "peers"?
>>
>>25292106

i do the same thing only my world is even more complex.

Im a "roboteer" in my universe. This is a person who battles with robots (like pokemons) against other roboteers. Ive started as a beginner roboteer with just 1 robot and became the captain of "the kings" a roboteer squad who are the elite of the world. This is just my story, in the background there is the evil RFEC (robotic fighting entertainment corp) who make these robots that people can buy and train etc. These are just the basics since my world has over hundreds of characters.

I started with this fantasy world in 2000 when I was 10, watching pokemon, robot wars, medabots and playing final fantasy 7. I started as a 10 year old going out on his own journey and became a veteran roboteer at the age of 25
>>
When listening to songs I particularly like, I create scenarios in my mind to accompany them; much like a movie trailer. I also associate colors with music (ex. some songs sound "purple" or maybe "orange").

I can't fap if I know my cat is in the same room with me.

I constantly feel like people can read my mind.

I impulsively lose my appetite if I see anything tie-dyed while I'm eating (I fucking hate this one, and I've never met anyone else that has this problem).
Fuck, talk about toys in the attic!
>>
If your answer does not include existing you are a Normie and need to gtfo
>>
>>25295187
Only a redditor sends a comment calling out a redditor back to reddit.

Back to reddit with you.
>>
>>25292370
This only works in base 10, so there is nothing actually interesting at all about 52. Only its written representation in base 10
>>
>>25305293
What was the last scenario you created for a song? What song?
>>
>>25305569
>trip
filtered
>>
For a brief stint in middle school, I wore a white pair of shorts and a plain white tee shirt because I wanted to be an angel.
>>
Leg jitters constantly when sitting, drives my family insane, they say I look like a crack addict

Also, if i get any criticism at work or from family or people I like, the rest of the day is spent thinking about why they criticised me and what led to it and what they think of me. Usually leads to me believing they think I'm a terrible person
>>
File: 1438880113873.jpg (53 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
1438880113873.jpg
53 KB, 500x645
>>25295224
U right
Damn
>>
>>25305569
Well, for Dire Strait's "Money for Nothing" for instance, I imagine the opening of the song showing sunrise over various locales in L.A. When the drums come in during the intro, I picture a white stretch-limo turning down a street and stopping in front of a high rise hotel. As the music swells before the guitar starts, the rear door opens and the first thing the you would see is the heel of a tall skakeskin boot as camera reveals an 80's hair metal group stepping out of the limo and walking into the lobby as the first verse begins. Yeahhh....

Anyhow, I like to imagine that I'm a famous director for some kind of series on like HBO or something. I fantasize about making movies/t.v. shows, and having the music be an integral part of the imagery like you would see in a Scorsese or Tarantino film.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.