[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make a girl crave your dick and only your dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wow.jpg (21 KB, 306x412) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
21 KB, 306x412
How do you make a girl crave your dick and only your dick?
>>
Fuck her better than other guys do
>>
>>25291536
fuck a random when youre drunk and do it well

they wont leave you alone after and its frankly fucking annoying
>>
>>25291607
>>25291626
how to do it "well/better than other guys"?
>>
>>25291670

90% of this board's sexual advice is pure memes so ignore most of the stupid shit you hear on here. Literally just give her an orgasm and you're doing better than the majority of random dudes out there. The way you do that is by listening to her and lasting long enough to do whatever it is that'll accomplish that. Look up kegels for dudes, I've gone from lasting like a minute to ~6-8 by doing them for a few months
>>
People have been wondering this since the dawn of time, you really just have to get lucky. It's not going to work on everyone
>>
File: m9My7.jpg (140 KB, 554x749) Image search: [Google]
m9My7.jpg
140 KB, 554x749
>>25291536
Just do dis senpai, trust
>>
Have a bigger dick than anyone else
>>
>>25291801
This guy has a good idea of what's going on. But I'd say 99% of the sexual advice here are memes. It's true that most women prefer penises that are 6 - 7 inches but if you're average (5 - 6 inches) or even a little below you're good. Listen to what they want and get good at foreplay. Also, women are simple and easy to figure out. Manipulate them a bit if you need to.
>>
>>25291670
Be able to eat girls out, make sure you pay attention to the clit. If you make a girl orgasm the chemicals in her brain will make her want to keep coming back
>>
>>25291864
Holy shit...this could work
>>
>>25291904

Dick size beyond not-micropenis is really not that important honestly, guys care way more than girls do. It's all about g-spot stimulation (the little hard part behind the bone right at the front top of the vagina that feels like the roof of your mouth), and clitoral stimulation. You can get a girl off with only your hands so if your dick is thicker and longer than your pointer finger you're probably good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.