[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the longest you've ever gone without masturbating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
What's the longest you've ever gone without masturbating ever since you first became masturbating?
>>
Like a month. The first time I masturbated when I was 11 I used antibacterial hand soap so I thought that every time you did it it was supposed to hurt that much.
>>
>>25290935
About a week. I was in hospital for appendicitis so for that whole week my mind was concentrated on the pain and getting better rather than needing a wank. When I got home I literally had the shortest wank of my life (about 10 seconds) and my 15 year old dick just exploded am 20 pls don't ban. But I don't think I've ever willingly not fapped for over a week.
>>
>>25290935
2 months. I was in boot and terrified of getting caught.
>>
>>25290935
I haven't been able to become the masturbating yet. How did you do it OP?
>>
>>25290935
i'm sure it has been upwards of 6 months in the past.
>tfw lose track of time when youre depressed and unemployed and you lay in bed and shit post all day.
>>
>>25291295
>tfw when unemployed and you lay in bed and shit post all day, aware of every single second you lose and will never get back
>>
>>25290935
5 months and three fucking days
>>
17 days for no fap november 2 years ago7
Never come close to beating it again but I'm almost 24 hours now so maybe i can do it
>>
i am become masturbate
>>
17 days when I was stuck in a mental hospital when I was 15/16
>>
8 months when I was in the army. Seeing nothing but men all day I simply didn't have the urge to do it.
>>
September, No fap month
>>
about a month when I was couch surfing.
>>
A whole five days.
>>
I haven't, even when staying over with family I'll quietly finger my butt while biting the sheets to contain the moans
>>
Completely lost my sex drive and mastubrated a handful of times over the course of probably like three months.
>>
>>25290935
>ever since you first became masturbating?

>knock knock
Who's there?
>its the police mam your son has became masturbating
>>
>>25290935
Ten years, that was before I started though.
>>
3-4 days, I think.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.