[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: pepe sea.jpg (319 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
pepe sea.jpg
319 KB, 1600x1064
How do normies get so much motivation?
>>
>>25290696
sex
women
friends
family
>>
They set goals and achieve them regularly
>>
>>25290696
They don't just sit around and mope; they do something with themselves, whether that be drawing, hobbies, etc. And you should, too.
>>
>>25290731
and money
>>
>>25290696
Most normalfags don't have any motivation. Their usual day is wageslaving, some errands, and maybe watch some TV.
>>
>>25290696
my normie friend recently told me he's depressed. paraphrased:

"I'm at a point in depression where I don't even care. Oh I was flirting with your girl? that's chill. Oh I blacked out at the club? that's chill. Oh I ran over your dog? that's chill."

my response was something like "my chill usually looks like sitting in my room but i relate"
>>
>>25290696
Ignorance.

Lack of knowledge and motivation to do things are directly linked. Smart people can predict the bad consequences of their actions so they realize that not taking action is the smarter route.

Don't believe me?
Think of something that you have procrastinating about. Then simply write the bad side effects, like.
>Society will ostracize me
>This will be too expensive
>It won't have good quality
>etc
And now completely and utterly ignore them. Don't even think about them. Forget about the consequences. And suddenly one feels full of energy and motivation to do X.

Ever wondered why games and movies feel like they are done by ignorant idiots? This is it.
>>
File: 1405566775843.gif (2 MB, 374x354) Image search: [Google]
1405566775843.gif
2 MB, 374x354
>>25291067
wew

I should try to make friends.
>no one will want to hang out with me
>people who now know nothing about me will instead know I'm a loser
>friends require massive amounts of time, money, interaction
>everyone will leave in the end

ohh oh. now I get it.
>>
File: 1451023732860.jpg (126 KB, 579x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451023732860.jpg
126 KB, 579x1024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gYim4jHRuE
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.