[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i the only one out here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: seenthisbefore.jpg (8 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
seenthisbefore.jpg
8 KB, 280x180
who actually likes roasties?

I think they look cute.

I suggest you ladies don't get your labia trimmed. you can lose a lot of pleasure if you do that and there are huge risks involved such as the surgeon taking off too much tissue, or damaging nerves which could leave you in constant pain. And of course you inherently will lose some nerve endings. It's prolly not worth it.

>I'm glad to have found this forum, I've not been dealing well. I had my labiaplasty performed by my trusted gynocologist 2 months ago. I am 31 yrs old. She has in all honesty, ruined my genitalia. My right labia was basically amputated, there is nothing left. All that remains is perhaps a cm of labia from the clitoris downwards, then it lops off jaggedly into nothingness. She removed such a large amount, that the normal swelling made the skin rip away from the stitches due to the pulling. The stitches were still intact, hanging from the outer side of the wound. The wound opening has still not healed over, and will not be for most likely another month if not more. For complete healing, 6 months to a year.....There is a tremendous amount of scarring and discomfort from the lack of skin. I feel,....a huge sense of loss, like less of a woman. We are meant to have labia, for many reasons, and all I wanted was the excess removed, not an amputation. It was made clear before hand that I didnt want them entirely removed. She did ok on the left labia in terms of the cut, although the scarring from the stitches is atrocious. They are deep knotches, and dont seem to be coming together well. I cant blame her for the scarring due to the stitches, I suppose its how I heal, but with her absolute butchery of my right side, whos to say she didnt tie the stitches too tight, not allowing for normal swelling. She also did not prescribe anti inflammatories. I have been feeling regret, kicking myself everyday for trusting this person...

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/concern-about-labiaplasty
>>
>>25290547
You can like whatever, faggot. Have fun with that roast beef getting caught in your busted ass teeth.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.