[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things women try to do that men do and fail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
Fucking women comedians. Women can't do shit at all without saying some variation of "girl here" or something that implies it. I've seen both men and women comedians in various countries (I speak Spanish and a bit of italian so from alot of countries in south america and italy)
This is how it usually goes
Women:
>tells something realatable and funny but only to other women
"Don't you just hate it when your dress is too tight but you don't care?" *only women laughing* "And then your boyfriend is like you've got a muffin top!" *more women laughing*

Men:
>tells a relatable and funny stories that EVERYONE can relate to
"Don't you hate it when you lose your keys and.... Blah blah blah" *everyone fucking laughs, men, women, fags, trannys, otherkin*
>>
>>25290361
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kJSryaPHaNM

>muh vagina
>>
you sound like a sexist, OP
>>
>>25290361
Who was that one woman who just went on about shoes? Someones gotta know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>25290605
What if he is.
Either way ,OP is kind of right.
The amout of good women comedian is really ,REALLY,small. Even amy schumer , who is praised for being funny , use writers in her show.
>>
Fucking seriously, every female comedian has to have a vagina joke. Male comedians are funny but don't necessarily tell dick jokes. People think I'm joking but watch any popular female comedian and there will be the word vagina or some variation at some point.
>>
>>25290361
De donde eres?
En Espana hay muy buenos monologuistas de ambos sexos.
>>
>>25290677
>OP is kind of right.

Looks like you're a sexist too. Sigh.
>>
>>25290734
get back on omegle
>>
>>25290797
>/r9k/
>not being a sexist
I think you're in the place,boy.
>>
>>25290734
Estados unidos pero estoy en Argentina
>inb4 sudaca de mierda
>>
>>25290797
Is it sexist to point out facts and personal experiences? I guess I'm sexist then
>>
>>25291012
Yes. You're also racist if you don't find black women attractive.
>>
>>25290983
Pues ya te digo que en Espana los comediantes muy buenos.
>>
>>25290361
Things women comedians can joke about
>Sex
>Vagina
>Period
>Boobs
>Hot guys not noticing them
>Clothes being too small
>Weight
>Hating on guys

Have i missed anything
>>
The only funny female comedian I can think of is Joan Rivers. A lot of people hate her though. She had some good ad hominems imo.
>>
>>25291202
I think you might have missed vagina and vagina
>>
File: can't blitz the Fritz.jpg (26 KB, 226x282) Image search: [Google]
can't blitz the Fritz.jpg
26 KB, 226x282
>>25290361
"When was the last time you saw a bitch taking a picture of something? You know? Haha! I mean, ALL of these twats have Instagram, right? But you NEVER see anyone taking pictures! I mean, is it just me? Haha!"
>>
>>25290361
>otherkin

legit loled tbbqhf
>>
>>25290605
mad at the world roastee toastee detected
>>
>>25291248
and men are pigs but muh equality
>>
Comedians are literally bread and circus for subhuman normalfag trash.

>>>/tv/
>>>/asp/
>>>/pol/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>25291418
ITS TOASTIE ROASTIE YOU STUPID 9GAG NORMALSWINE SHIT YOU CANT EVEN GET OUR MEMES RIGHT STOP COMING HERE TO LAUGH AT US

PREPARE YOURSELF
>>
>>25291012
Yes. In 2015 the correct way to form opinions is to accept general opinion and not to construct beliefs from personal experience and evidence.
>>
>>25290361
You sexist pig why do you hate women? Got a bad case of small dick syndrome ?
>>
>>25291655
Found the roastie/shitty comedian
>>
>>25290361
If it makes other women laugh it's not a failure.
>>
>>25291012
Yes, since the commies are using useful idiots such as SJW's as weapons to censor speech, it is.
>>
Men writing literature
>When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean's skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang.

Women writing literature
>As woman, I felt that I was feeling feelings I had never felt before, as a woman. But, as a woman, I also knew that, as a woman, it was important to be a woman and feel the feelings that women feel. I, a woman, knew that, as a woman, I, a woman, should be, as a woman, a woman. I feel that I felt the right way; the way that I, as a woman, should have felt, and indeed that, I, as a woman now also, should continue to feel. Also I was raped. Sorry, I forgot to mention my rape there for a whole paragraph. Did I mention I feel feelings? Woman feelings. Rape.

Men doing comedy
>Why is it no one ever says, "I think he's down there now.. screaming up at us!" Apparently, it never occurs to people that their loved ones might be in hell. Your parents could be in hell right now! Your father for sure. Oh, boy. Hell is full of dads.

Women doing comedy
>When I'm on my period, and men are like "oh no! A period!" AM I RIGHT, LADIES? OUR PERIODS! OUR TITS TOO! TITTIES! BIG TITTIES, TITS, VULGARITY, CUNT VAGINA BLOODY TAMPONS. MEN FUCKING MY CUNT WHEN IT'S BLEEDING TAMPON BLOOD. I'M A WOMAN!

Men writing poetry
>When the stars threw down their spears,
>And water'd heaven with their tears,
>Did He smile His work to see?
>Did He who made the lamb make thee?

Women writing poetry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRqMj4jL6xs#t=8s
>>
That's because a man and woman can tell the exactly fucking same fucking joke, word for word, and the man would come of as hilarious whereas the woman would come off as a crude and unattractive dyke. It's the fault of society, not female comedians.

inb4 >hurr durr I can't counter this so I'll just call you a roastie
>>
>>25292289
>It's the fault of [someone other than women]

Of course it is sweetie. The important thing is that you get to remain an agenciless child forever.
>>
>>25292302
Feel free to explain where I have gotten anything wrong in my post anytime.
>>
>>25292302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBgcjtE0xrE

Sure.
>>
>>25290361
>my kids did the funniest thing! haha
>my husband is so stupid!!
>then i had SEXUAL INTERCOURSE hahaahah!
>HEY I HAVE A VAGINA LOL
female comedians are fucking garbage
>>
>>25292050
its a faliure compared to what men do.
as said previously women comedians only make women laugh with jokes only women can relate to or understand
men comedians almost always make EVERYONE laugh despide gender or anything. once in a while one or two comedians will throw a dick joke around but thats like a 2 minute joke out of a 1 hour show, while women comedians will fill that 1 hour talking about only women related jokes and vagina jokes and SHOES and clothes. sure its easy to be good if youre not compared to anything better. its like hey i got a barely passing grade on my test, compared to my friends who got all got less than passing grades on the test WOW YOU ACHIEVED SOMETHING GOOD! but when you compare it to the guy who got a 100% on his test you look like total shit compared to that guy
>>
>>25292289
i have yet to see a women comedian make a simple relateable to everyone joke like male comedians. i didnt know people considered a relatable story about getting lost while driving and you turn the radio down to see better (thanks dane cook, youre shit but better than women comedians) or something innocent like that. its always VAGINA and 99% of the time its literally just saying bad words because they cant be funny without saying a bad word every few sentences (unlike MOST male comedians who IF and WHEN they use curse words, the words are said exculsively when its important to the context or atleast are used sparringly and far apart.
>>
>>25292376
The place where you claimed it was everyone else's fault for finding you not funny and the only reason for that is bias despite not having any evidence.
>>
>>25292820
Go easy now - it's not her fault she's wrong. It's our fault for not thinking that she's right.
>>
File: worried.jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
69 KB, 520x678
I s-sure am looking forward to that new Ghostbusters movie...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1hx7Zl0ItQ
>>
>>25293496
Do I hate niggers or women after watching this?

I can't even tell.
>>
>>25290623
Hot serving of cringe, coming right up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-7feBZtGQ

Her name is Nadia Kamil. She's quite into social justice, search her name for other things she's done
>>
>>25292820
>>25292907
>>25292820
>>25292907
You seem to lack in reading comprehension. I said "wrong", not "correct". You make the exact same joke that a male would make and as soon as people see that you're actually a female you stop being funny and start coming across as repulsive, yet it's somehow the woman's fault? Alright buddy.
>>
>>25294325
See
>>25292757

In fact that anon replied directly to you but you ignored him completely, choosing to ignore logic and instead fighting with others who didn't point out your flawed logic
>>
>>25290361
Be funny, I swear a woman has never made me properly laugh. Not intentionally anyway.
>>
>>25295150
Maybe sometimes I post from different devices so I don't catch every single (You), asshat.

>>25292757
See >>25294325. The same applies to you.

>saying bad words because they cant be funny without saying a bad word every few sentences
>unlike MOST male comedians
AHAHAHAHA oh god my sides
>>
>>25291202
Wine

comment originality
>>
>>25293496
oh god please give me the sweet release of death from this suffering
>>
>>25292397
> women who hate feminism

the worst. fucking traitors.
>>
>>25295853
Still haven't replied to anons argument roastie whore
>>
>>25290605
Not OP, but unlike most people on /r9k/, I don't despise women. I don't like people in general, but the average male is equal in my eyes to the average female, even if I don't hold a high opinion of either. That said, female comdeians are not funny. I've seen some that might come out with a decent joke every now and then, but even at thei best, they still don't compare to a male comedian at his worst.
>>
File: 1449249703263.jpg (115 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
1449249703263.jpg
115 KB, 800x504
>>25290361
Wymyn comedians are the best example of how stupid and boring women really are. Have you ever had a conversation with one? they just wait for you to entertain them. And what's one of the desired men traits for women? "he has to be funny and make me laugh" "he has to be this he has to do that and then maybe I will spread my legs", well how about go fuck yourselves
>>
File: george-carlin.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
george-carlin.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>25292270
based george carlin
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.