[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just get a qt goth gf, my fellow robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Why don't you just get a qt goth gf, my fellow robots?
>>
Born a generation (or two) too late. Goths were a gen X thing.
>>
>>25290021
This.

Anyone else notice the wide variety of people has kinda died in the past decade? No more Goths, no more anything really, everyone's kinda the same.
>>
The only kind of goth girls nowadays, pastel goth or w/e that term for light goth is, actively avoid me for some reason. I'm not even unattractive, but for some reason I can't figure out the secret to attracting these girls. They're so goddamned qt.
>>
>>25290048
>people who still do the skater shit
>redneck
>designer clothes
yeah people really think for themselves don't they.
>>
File: 1421719339840.jpg (7 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1421719339840.jpg
7 KB, 249x249
>just get a goth gf
>JUST
>get
>a
>gf
>>
They are whores.

That is literally the opposite of what /r9k/ whats.
>>
>>25289975
Goth and emo girls still ultimately want hip hop Chad from the gym with no mutual interests, so why even bother?
>>
>>25289975
>Why don't you just get a qt goth gf, my fellow robots?
See there's "get" and "gf" in your sentence, this cannot not end in a negative.
>>
File: 1449093194514.jpg (134 KB, 643x864) Image search: [Google]
1449093194514.jpg
134 KB, 643x864
>>25290895
this could not be any less true
i'm not gonna post my face on 4chan but dress in a sharp style with dark colors and cool hair and you're good
>>
>>25290945
to be fair during my 'emo' high school years I used to date the jock kind of guys over fellow emos
>>
Gonna have to start filtering "Why don't you" I think

>tumblr filename
>>
>>25291060
You aren't a fucking emo then you cunt. You are just some bitch who had an identity crisis whose a fucking normie.

Don't pretend you were a emo or goth. I bet you also screeched like a harpie and jumped around with the other disgustingly hyperactive "emo" kids who screamed random words pretending they were emo and sad because they had teen angst and sought to be different.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>25291060

this is quite original tBqH fAm
>>
>>25291131

>implying emos and goths aren't all normies to begin with.
>>
>>25292203
A majority use it as a phase. I don't believe I'm a normie. Then again I'm a cyborg. I can manage in the impersonal real world, but I can't make a personal relationship to save my life.

Go figure when you think your life is shit and basically take a nihilist approach to everything and everyone you end up making no friends and everything is shit and you end up with the emptiness of being alone because you can't fix your world views to actually see the good in anything or anyone.
>>
>tfw no goth gf to paint nails black
>>
>>25289975
I don't know any.
>>
Because they're emotionally unstable and will cheat on you the second you aren't able to give them attention.
>>
>>25292297
Damn anon, you and I seem to have similar lives. Everything you described I struggle with as well.
>>
File: 1451202783697.jpg (67 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1451202783697.jpg
67 KB, 500x495
>>25289975
>A QT chubby goth girl used to like me in HS
>I rejected her because I thought I could do better
Just end it all now senpai.
>>
>>25292341
Yep, many people don't talk about those struggles anymore because frogposter memers make it awful to talk about the struggles of being a cyborg.

Somehow if you managed to go outside and make a conversation without making an ass out of yourself to a cashier you aren't allowed to have feelings. Memes killed the way of the cyborg, and now everything is dealt in extremes rather than the gray area we live in.

In a world of absolutes being a balanced person who is neither, it is a struggle to find a domain where you can take solace in with others.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.