[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be fembot >browsing pharmacy >pick up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: pepeinhalingcondenesedautis.png (114 KB, 786x385) Image search: [Google]
pepeinhalingcondenesedautis.png
114 KB, 786x385
>be me
>be fembot
>browsing pharmacy
>pick up the bread, beginning to go to cash
>a fat lumbering pakistani, with open mouth and a empty gaze stands around
>he spots me
>talks over to me and asks if I "s-s-spent c-c-christmas at h-home" completely confused and disoriented. Making weird eye contact with me
>I don't answer him, and people don't usually talk to me so I don't answer him
>I say "Pardon"
>He says "Uhhh... d-did you have a n-nice a holiday"
>"Uh Yeah"
>Turns around, breathes heavily out of his mouth and walks away

Was he a robot?

Why would he do this to me? .
>>
there is no such thing as fembot
>>
File: cm-punk-jpg.jpg (11 KB, 372x264) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk-jpg.jpg
11 KB, 372x264
>>25289851
>female
>robot
Fuck off stacy you can't keep getting away with this just because you have a vagina
>>
he was trying to recruit you, OP. You didn't fall for it. Good job.
>>
>>25290079
For what though?
>>25289968
By regularly browsing and lurking r9k I am a robot
>>
>>25290319
Is this what women actually believe?? That just being on r9k automatically makes you a robot? Holy fucking shit this is why there are so many women here claiming to be fembots
>>
>>25290498
Who decides what a robot is?
>>
>>25290498
no shit, everybody and their cat has the internet these days
it's like that automatically makes you part of a certain demographic even if you don't have any of their traits
>>
>>25290521
A robot isnt just browsing a board or a website you fucking idiot. I know I took the bait, I'm just mad that someone would even troll with this shit. "I'm a robot because I browse r9k" obv bait if I've seen one, shouldn't have replied in first place
>>
File: 1451094943221.png (884 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451094943221.png
884 KB, 1920x1080
>>25290319
>By regularly browsing and lurking r9k I am a robot
No you're not you fucking roastie cum dump fuck, a robot is a 18-50 year-old manchild with autism so severe he has become emotionally indistinguishable from a six year-old. He lives with his mom (his father has abandoned both of them in disgust), subsides on kids' menu food (chicken tenders, referred to as 'tendies' is the most memetic robot cuisine, but I've also seen stuff like mac and cheese, mozzarella sticks, etc), has no job but uses a currency called 'GBP' (good boy points) that his mother awards him for every action he takes that doesn't drive her closer to suicide, regularly makes public displays that involve screaming and shitting himself to punish his mother for not buying him whatever video game/candy bar/bag of tendies has caught his eye, and wishes he had a gf. He and his fellow robots will converse with one another about any of the above topics.
>>
guy simply asks how your holiday was and you decide to be a bitch then decide to come here and make fun of him? no, fuck you
>>
>>25290639
Typical "fembot" post tbqhwyfam
>be me (girl)
>guy walks up to me
>asks me how my holiday was
>he is kinda nervous
>ignore him and laugh at him online
"Fellow fembots why can't I get a guy to talk to me?"
>>
>>25290639
>>25290958
I have no idea who he was

I would have answered his question if he was confident and spoke clearly

But regardless he was a disgusting Paki anyway, why would I want him?
>>
>>25290521
fuck you roastie gtfo amirite guys? last time a woman started asking questions like that they got the right to vote
>>
>>25290993
reality check: no one likes you here. everyone here has trouble with girls so why would there be a positive response to someone shaming a guy like the rest of us?
>>
>>25290993
>why would i want him

maybe he was just trying to be nice and you're just shitposting about it on a cambodian cave painting board for attention

this is exactly like the pic of that girl taking gym selfies with a guy in the background and taking the piss out of him (also r/ing that pic)
>>
>be me

Remember when redditors got called out for being from /r/4chan when they typed this?

I miss those days.
>>
>>25290521
>>25290565
>>25291079
What is a robot?
nobody wants to be a robot, and nobody is rewarded the title. If you WANT to be a robot, you will always be a normie.
Easy as that.
>>
>>25291206
5/10 troll m8.
>>
>>25291183
I miss those days. The rhetoric of users used to indicate where they were from. Now, it's like a melting pot of shit. Redditors are the niggers of the internet.
>>
>>25290569
Underrated post folks
>>
File: 1448637941038.png (584 KB, 598x599) Image search: [Google]
1448637941038.png
584 KB, 598x599
>>25290993
>I have no idea who he was
its common fucking curtesy to be kind to strangers.
>I would have answered his question if he was confident and spoke clearly
bullshit. you could tell he was shy and nervous, so instead of being a decent human being and answering his question you decide to shame him. whoop de fucking do.
>But regardless he was a disgusting Paki anyway, why would I want him?
>mfw im a paki
not only are you an awful person but you're racist as well.
and you assume just because a man is talking to you he wants you. get over yourself.
>>
>people are believing this shit
>>
>>25290993
Fuck those ass blasted minority robots. Pakis are fucking disgusting and deserved to get BTFO.

You are doing god's work by showing those disgusting sandniggers that they can't make with glorious white race.
>>
>>25289851
>pakistani
>make sexy time?
>>
>>25289851
I saw this thread yesterday, you're not fooling anyone bud
>>
>be me
>pakistani so its kinda hard to be social since isis and shit
>people afraid of me
>this has made me socially introverted
>born with speech impediment/stutter
>being a shut in has made me gain weight
>go to walgreens for depression meds and comfort food
>see a girl standing looking at bread
>she's ugly so its a good start to begin talking with girls
>social anxiey kicks in
>ask if the girl had a nice christmas even though i have a stutter and i dont celebrate christmas but im polite ayways
>remember what therapist said, and try to make eye contact
>girl stares at me weirdly
>even more anxiety
>cant look away
>notice small and disgusting details about the girl
>has a preteen mustache
>has atleast 5 piercings on her face
>teeth are yellow and crooked
>has female symbol earings
>ive read about these types on the internet decide to leave
>decide to close conversation and repeat my question if she had a nice holiday
>she says yeah after scratching her yeast infected crotch
>grosses me out so i just turn around and sigh and walk away
>>
>>25290569
Nicely nicely
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.