[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /r9k/ satire? I have a hard time believing there are this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: Untitled.png (537 KB, 642x417) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
537 KB, 642x417
Is /r9k/ satire? I have a hard time believing there are this many virgins and NEETs living in the society? Do all of you believe in the total genocide of people with normal social lives? Why? Why not become like them? How fucking hard is it to a make conversation with someone?
>>
>>25289824
50/50 senpai desu

Bloxxxx
>>
Virgin NEET living on neetbux reporting in
can't talk to people or be a normie due to mental illness
>>
Hard enough that I have to spend my time here. I don't, can't relate to people since I'm a 24 KV.
>>
>>25289824
Every owl is owl owl.
>>
>>25289824
You will be an early causality in the uprising for your unwelcome transgression here today

Sleep tight normie
>>
>>25289874
I'm a 24KV but I've managed to end up living 'functionally', I'm here because I've always been here.
>>
>>25289824
>satire

low brow humor isn't satire. But there are a large amount of people who unironically do buy into the normies/stacy/chad/penis size/height memes and are the vocal minority of this board.
>>
>>25289824
Crazy societies produce crazy people.
>>
Full on normal guy reporting in. I'm here to laugh at retards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
>>
File: 1451094852730.png (106 KB, 1128x620) Image search: [Google]
1451094852730.png
106 KB, 1128x620
>>25289824
The posts that are real are the ones that don't get any replies
The ones that do are always same fags or role play fags
>>
It is not satire.

80% of the people here genuinely believe being an unwashed single NEET is the superior option. I kid you not. They don't want any help either, they'd rather rot in their pitiful hole of nothingness
>>
File: dominosneet.png (184 KB, 420x470) Image search: [Google]
dominosneet.png
184 KB, 420x470
>he isn't a KHV shutin NEET loser
Time for you to leave, normie.
>>
File: 1451095118013.png (146 KB, 853x764) Image search: [Google]
1451095118013.png
146 KB, 853x764
>>25290035

Google translate

ALLAPPSNEWSSHOPPINGIMAGESVIDEOSMAPSBOOKSFLIGHTSSEARCH TOOLS
Wage slavery refers to a situation where a person's livelihood depends on wages, especially when the dependence is t...

Wage slavery refers to a situation where a person's livelihood depends on wages, especially when the dependence is t...
More

More

Swap to EnglishFull screen closeWage slavery refers to a situation where a person's livelihood depends on wages, especially when the dependence is total and immediate.[4][5] It is a negatively connoted term used to draw an analogy between slavery and wage labor, and to highlight similarities between owning and employing a person. The term 'wage slavery' has been used to criticize economic exploitation and social stratification, with the former seen primarily as unequal bargaining power between labor and capital (particularly when workers are paid comparatively low wages, e.g. in sweatshops),[6] and the latter as a lack of workers' self-management.[7][8][9] The criticism of social stratification covers a wider range of employment choices bound by the pressures of a hierarchical social environment (i.e. working for a wage not only under threat of starvation or poverty, but also of social stigma or status diminution).[10][11][12]
Similarities between wage labor and slavery were noted at least as early as Cicero.
>>
There is certainly satire on this board but, like all satire, it's grounded in some reality.

Are there legions of adult male virgins around, human beings who have missed out on basic human experiences? No. Not legions. But there are some. There actual wizards who post here. I rank among them, I should know. Which is not to say mind kind is as common as this board would have you believe (and I thank God for that; the wizard life is not a nice life). But we do exist.

What about the beta uprising stuff? Of course, much of it's satire. Exaggerated stories about rising up and taking down the normies sounds about as sane as crazy Christian conspiracy theorists talking about the Illuminati. But those stories emerge from a very real frustration some of us actually feel. To be ostracized, disenfranchised, and all the rest. And yes, it makes us angry. Not at women or anything like that. I don't blame women for rejecting me; I'd reject me as well. But simply at circumstance, at Fate, or Nature or God. Some of us don't get to experience what most people take for granted. And that hurts, and we get angry. Justifiably or not, that's the simple reality of it.

So championing Elliot Rodger? Most of us don't see him as a hero. That's satire. But relating to some of his frustrations, however childishly he may have expressed him. That's real. And his acts of violence brought attention to the lonely and the left behind, a kind of attention we rarely receive. And so, despite the fact that Elliot Rodger was despicable, he still strikes a chord with us.

So sure, much of /r9k/ is satire. And many of us are clowns. But like so many clowns, there are one or two of us who are crying on the inside.
>>
>>25289824
>Is Africa satire? I have a hard time believing there are this many starved and diseased people living on this planet ? Do all of them believe in the total genocide of western people with food and healthcare ? Why? Why not become like them? How fucking hard is it to open your fridge and grab a sandwich ?
>>
>>25289976
Normal here too. I hope it's not satire. It cracks me up that people this pathetic actually exist. It makes me want to slap them in the back of their heads
>>
File: 1443810298334.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1443810298334.png
94 KB, 396x385
NORMIES
DO
NOT
BELONG
HERE

GO TO /SOC/ OR /ADV/ YOU FUCKING LEECHES
>>
No, nobody ever becomes a caricature of themselves or takes things to the extreme on the Internet.
The truth never lies somewhere in between.
>>
File: 1359608852359.gif (2 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1359608852359.gif
2 MB, 200x190
>tfw the one place robots could congregate and hurt together has become a zoo for normies to laugh at
>>
File: 1449894102756.jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
1449894102756.jpg
134 KB, 895x895
>>25291667
>COO COO CUHCHOO FUCKIGN NORMANS REEEE
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.