[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw playing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 252x252
>tfw playing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on my 3DS while wrapped up in a blanket and watching Turner Classic Movies
What games do you play to get comfy?
>>
>>25289647
Ocarina of time. I use my N64 though.
>>
File: 1450910202044.jpg (307 KB, 1280x1091) Image search: [Google]
1450910202044.jpg
307 KB, 1280x1091
Monster hunter 4 is really comfy. A friend gave me his for christmas and i'm enjoying it a lot.
>>
File: comfy inside.png (40 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
comfy inside.png
40 KB, 362x362
>>25289647
>tfw currently in Southern Swamps on the second day while it's raining outside and being covered in a blanket in the corner of my couch, having only my night lamp on

Ultimate comfortable situation
>>
>>25290064
Just wait until you get to the higher ranks, pham. You'll be shouting and considering throwing your 3DS at a wall when that one monster one-hit carts you 3 times in a row due to bullshit reasons and you just can't seem to beat it. Not a comfy game by any means but one of the most rewarding games I've ever played.
>>
File: comfy pupper.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
comfy pupper.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
Fire Emblem Awakening. Grinding is repetitive but it's always comfy as fuck to start from the beginning and experiment with different unit classes and supports. Waifu Breeding Simulator is best.
>>
BLACK OPS 3 IS BEST COMFY
>>
Been playing VLR while lying in bed with my pupper over the last few days.
>>
>>25289647
skyrim

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original
>>
File: 128723.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
128723.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
picture related to the question you asked
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.