[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is it, that makes women hateable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: cartoon4.jpg (181 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
cartoon4.jpg
181 KB, 1400x990
What exactly is it, that makes women hateable?
>>
>>25289610

They have something you want but you can only have it if they choose to give it to you. They aren't interested in giving it to you and give it to other people instead and you resent them for this.
>>
That's what male privilege looks like, lol
>>
>>25289878
Fuck off, tumblr-fag
>>
>>25289610
Why wouldnt you hate an entire gender of humans devoted to using you like a tool, emotionally destroying you for pleasure, and being the cause of most cancer in human society?
>>
>>25289610
im the guy in the africa hoodie lmao
>>
Imagine being never told no. Imagine even being a 5/10, women of all kinds are doing favors for you, sucking your dick if you ask, and going out of their way to make your life pleasant.
>>
>>25289982

Sorry, did I invade your hugbox? Here, I'll try again:

It's because women are evil and incapable of understanding the pain of being a short, ugly man. You should have a 10/10 girlfriend anon, you deserve it for being you.
>>
>>25289610
They have no remorse or disincentive to be bad. It's even worse than animals, who at least have a sense of mortality and know they might die for tangoing with a bigger animal than themselves and fuck with you at their own risk.

It's possible for women to be good, but them having no reason not to be bad makes them dangerous. And not bad like "makes fun of manlets" bad, I mean like "stabs you in the street for wearing a color she doesn't like" bad.
>>
>>25289878
A swing and a miss, but you're kind of sort of in the ballpark my fresh-from-Tumblr friend.

It is indeed true that if you wave a steak in front of a starving man daily, he will grow to resent you.

They do have something men want, and you can only have it if they choose to give it to you. Not that big of a deal until you consider that thing is basically heroin and we have been born with a genetic addiction to it.

This is an inherent, major biological strength for women - to the extent that almost no woman in our society has to do any sort of skilled labor to survive. They can simply latch onto a successful man who will support them for a shot at pussy, or sell their bodies (via camwhoring, actual whoring, 'modeling' [lol], or what-have-you).

So, I don't see why I shouldn't resent women for living much, much easier lives without having done a single solitary thing to earn it. I don't see why I shouldn't resent my society for pretending they're 'equal' when they're so obviously not, granting them all the privileges of being men but none of the detriments.
>>
>>25290246
>They have no remorse or disincentive to be bad. It's even worse than animals, who at least have a sense of mortality and know they might die for tangoing with a bigger animal than themselves and fuck with you at their own risk.

This. I had a chick full-on slug me in the ear once in a bar because she knew she could get away with it. I was just drunk enough to bitchslap her in response, and, no surprise, I was quickly surrounded by 6 manlets threatening to kick my ass.

As for 'it's possible for women to be good' as a general rule that's not true unless your society is specifically engineered to force it.
>>
>>25289610
acting innocent and childish when they aren't.
>>
>>25289610
The lack of a Y-Chromosome.
>>
>>25289610
They dont act logicaly and fuck everything up.
>>
>>25289610
They have tremendous privilege but somehow maintain they are the disadvantaged ones. Sure they'll never be a Bill Gates but they'll rarely if ever die in battle, homeless or from suicide. A woman is basically guaranteed a mediocre, somewhat comfortable life, regardless of whether or not they're satisfied with that.
>>
>>25290285
I said it's possible, not that it's going to happen frequently. I know a few decent chicks, but 2bh homie I'm still a little uncomfortable around them because they could fuck me up bad (spreading rumors/lies, etc, or just smashing me with a glass) and have done it to other men before.
>>
>>25289610
Nothing, they are unhatable. I worship them. When a woman speaks to me i am happy for a week.
>>
>>25290262
>people who disagree with me must be tumblr plants lolxd

Did I click on /pol/ by mistake?
>>
>>25290467

>completely disregard the entire message due to a simple phrase

No, you didn't click on /pol/, but you actually should if you're so easily butthurt. It might desensitize you enough to be able to comprehend a message without being hung up on one word of it.
>>
>>25289878
>Women actually think the only reason men despise them if they don't off sex

WEW
E
W

M'LADY
>>
the way they act
>>
>>25290262
>as if most women want to just be some dude's eye candy or sell their body

Lol, most women have sex drives too. Just develop some basic social skills and you'll be able to find women willing to have sex with you.
>>
File: destroy it all.png (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
destroy it all.png
95 KB, 640x480
>>25289878
>They have something you want but you can only have it if they choose to give it to you.
I'm gay and still hate women. What now, bitch?
>>
>>25290625
>Just develop some basic social skills and you'll be able to find women willing to have sex with you.

Well, that's actually the thing. For me (and probably some others on here), the "ur just a buttmad virgin guy!" meme really falls flat. I have had sex with a lot of women - not rockstar numbers, but I'm in my 20s and I've probably fucked over 50 women. Getting laid with marginally attractive (and sometimes hot) women is not actually that hard for me.

I still resent them, though. I resent them because life handed them an enormous amount of power and they do nothing but misuse it. I resent them because I'm superior to them and honestly want very little to do with them as people, but I was born with a biological need that requires me to interact with them.

You don't have to be a virgin or an incel to hate women, trust me on that. I used to love women before I learned more about them. There's nothing that will make you hate women more than learning what works w/ regards to seducing them into bed.
>>
>>25290467
>not knowing /pol/ subboards

>>>/trash/
>>
>>25290625
>Just develop some basic social skills and you'll be able to find women willing to have sex with you.

Doesn't work if you're short, ugly and poor.
>>
>>25289610

women's belief that each of them is a perfect pretty princess and an exception to the rules of decency. and this will be their downfall.

>inb4 NAWALT
most of them are. that's literally the problem. MOST. OF. THEM. ARE.

it's not about sex. most men don't NEED to have sex with a woman if that woman doesn't want to.

it's not about power. i love this argument from women. women are the most fickle, nit-picky, difficult to please creatures on earth. men can be won over much easier. if a woman in power has a decent personality, men don't give a fuck about her gender. they're literally thinking about going home and playing vidya or upper body strength or whatever the fuck. women hate women bosses more than men do. they just don't say it because "womyn power" no matter what. it's been proven. women = drama in the workplace.

they have no wisdom. even their elders are fucking kris "whore my kids" jenner and amy schumer.

they have no rationality or aims. they just want attention and resources. and men were happy to give them. but no such luck anymore.
>>
>>25290670
>life handed them an enormous amount of power and they do nothing but misuse it.

What power? The power to be some dude's trophy wife? Most people want to do something with their lives and not on their ass all day. Even fucking /r9k/ is miserable doing that.

>I resent them because I'm superior to them

hahahahahaha
>>
>>25290674
>/trash/ is a /pol/ satellite
>not an /mlp/ sister board

jesus christ fuck off you shitter scrub
>>
>>25290697
How did your short ugly genes get to you though? All of your ancestors got laid at some point. Unless you have a disability or a very obvious facial deformity, there will be someone out there who would be willing to be with you. There's plenty of fat ugly poor dudes with girlfriends.
>>
>>25290838
I'm not him but personally. My grandfather was fucking cuck who married my grandmother even though she had a child with another man. And with her he had my mother. And as it so happens, I'm the one who looks a lot like him. So that's how my genes got to exist. Through a "man" who has no pride and actually took care of someone elses child. I'm not even trying to be funny, it's not a meme. He was a fucking cuck.
>>
>>25290894
He's just one of your male ancestors, going back just to the generation born in the mid-19th century, if you're a millennial, you'd have at least 15 different male ancestors all getting laid at some point. Also, he did still have sex.
>>
>>25290933
He had sex. But for what cost. He sacrificed his manhood. Threw away his pride. He was without any joking a cuck.

About the other ancestors? My father surprisingly is tall, very big guy(wide shoulders, huge wrists) but he is still a fucking beta who agrees with my mother just so he can have peace.

So yeah I guess you can either be a Chad or be a non-Chad who trades his pride and dignity for sex. If these are the options I'd rather live like a hermit.
>>
>>25291046

>He sacrificed his manhood.
>you can either be a Chad or be a non-Chad

This shit right here is why robots live lonely lives. Y'all have it in your heads that any vulnerability or weakness invalidates your masculinity, and because everyone has some weakness and vulnerability, you cloister yourselfs off in basements and attics afraid to interact with anyone because you think you'll be taken advantage off. I guarantee if you tried to go out in the world with empathy and kindness, like it sounds your grandpa did, you would be a happier person.

I don't know your dad, but really in all LTR compromise is needed. If your mom never does and dad always does, than yeah it is an unhealthy relationship, but I've known plenty LTRs where the woman compromises far more than the man.
>>
>>25290786
>What power? The power to be some dude's trophy wife? Most people want to do something with their lives and not on their ass all day. Even fucking /r9k/ is miserable doing that.

Are you serious? Many of them do in fact want to sit on their asses all day - as evidenced by the fact that their asses are so fat. The ones that don't are queens of the universe from ages 18-30. As long as they retain their youthful beauty, they have 80% of men eating out of the palm of their hands - and no, they don't have to become a dude's trophy wife to achieve this. It's as simple as showing some cleavage. Hell, as a woman you can throw on a webcam, jiggle your tits while playing video games on Twitch, and earn enough money to live on. I'm pretty sure 99% of the men on this board would happily do that if it was an option for them.

>hahahahahaha

And why shouldn't it be true that I'm superior? I think more rationally, I'm more intelligent, I'm forced to earn my way through life with the sweat of my brow instead of by trading on my sex... being a man is difficult, it's true, but at least there's a lot more dignity in it. I've yet to meet a woman that I'm not superior to in almost every way.
>>
>>25291355
People generally do get taken advantage of. They get stepped on. And in any social group where you aren't the top dog you are just a tool for the people who got luckier. If you are inferior you are just here to make them feel better.

As for being happy. Yeah people who throw away their pride and let themselves be manipulated generally are happy. Like most pussy whipped faggots.
>>
>>25291355
>j-just let yourself be used for women's welfare and you'll be happier i p-promise
>>
File: tippign.png (32 KB, 644x818) Image search: [Google]
tippign.png
32 KB, 644x818
>>25291358
Women are shit tier and all but goddamn you sound like an even bigger insufferable cunt than any Stacey/Roastie/whatever we're calling them these days
>>
>>25291502
>using r9k terms like 'stacey' and 'roastie'
>"we"
>defending women

Are you sure you belong here? Maybe you could go back to Tumblr.
>>
File: fedora.gif (251 KB, 816x757) Image search: [Google]
fedora.gif
251 KB, 816x757
>>25291544
>if you hate on me for being an autist you must be DEFENDING WOMEN !!!!

wew m'lady
>>
>>25291605
>calls me an autist when I call him out about not belonging here

Using our words doesn't make you one of us, feminist shill.
>>
>>25291444
Even six months ago posts like this would be lampooned and a multitude of fedoras would be tipped, I realize 4chan has gotten worse over the years but r9k seems to be on the fast track to normieville.

That fucking post was NORMIE shit, its just some bitter little retard who browsed PUAhate and /r/redpill until he heard about us somewhere(possibly Facebook). Get fucked kid, you are not superior to anybody and the only pill you take is the risperdal mummy gives for your tantrums. If you can't revel in the humor of your utter failure to function as a modern human you don't belong here.

Oh by the way kind sir
*read your post*
*nods respectfully towards you while puffing my briar pipe of superb lataka and gold Virginia blend*
>>
>>25291842
Actually I've been on /r9k/ for about, let me count. 8 years now. Well sometimes I spent more time sometimes less.

I mean sure, few years ago I was the typical passive, depressed robot. Now I'm much more bitter and angry, which is why I've said what I've said. If you want to bring up some points on why I'm wrong then by all means, do it. But if you're gonna just be spouting your "le ebin fedora menes" then you might as well stop. Since it's not adding anything to the discussion.

Also I've never said I'm superior. I'm inferior. The guys who can swallow their pride and live happy life are superior to me. No question there. I just kinda lost the ability to be like them. And by talking here on /r9k/ I'm hoping that someone will tell my why the negative shit I spout is wrong and untrue. To this day though that hasn't happened. Still waiting.
>>
>>25291997
>Actually I've been on /r9k/ for about, let me count. 8 years now.
This is even better than the old "I've been on 4chan since 2002" that used to be in one of the rotating banners.
>>
>>25292043
I don't really care what you say. I should have said on 4chan, not specifically on /r9k/ I'll give you that. As most people I started on /b/. But who gives a shit, you're obviously just trying to be witty.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.