[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You did it! After years of despair and loneliness, you fina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: thanksobama.png (921 KB, 615x1030) Image search: [Google]
thanksobama.png
921 KB, 615x1030
You did it!

After years of despair and loneliness, you finally got a GF! You even opened a thread on /r9k/ to proclaim this victory and bid us robots farewell, claiming to never return to this place.

With a fresh outlook on life you realize that /r9k/ is actually a poisonous community, just like others said. You even start to get a social life, hitting a club with your newly acquired GF during this holiday season.

But then this happens.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6706333/0f773aca/vreemd_gaan_voor_de_ogen_van_je_vriendje.html

What do you do?
>>
>getting cucked and people are laughing
this is why i will never go looking for a gf ever
>>
Obviously leave her and greentext what happened on /r9k/
>>
Try to beat him up
Or her
Depends
>>
>>25289519
I'd kick his fucking ass. I don't care if he'd wreck my shit I'd poke his eyes and wail on his diaphram. How can cucks let that happen to themselves. He's just standing there like she's gonna take his beta feels stare seriously. Should of demanded respect.
>>
File: 1440103654902.jpg (7 KB, 125x113) Image search: [Google]
1440103654902.jpg
7 KB, 125x113
>>25289519

Boyfriend
>In shape
>Well-dressed
>Nice hair
>Attractive facial features
>Nice hairline

"Chad"
>Fat
>Looks 10 years older than the girl he's dancing with
>Balding as fuck
>Ugly facial features
>Dressed like he just came off of the street

What the fuck is happening here?
>>
Why would you go to a club when you have a gf?

You're begging to get cucked.
>>
>>25289740
The boyfriend is a manlet.

Literally cucked from birth.
>>
Completely ignore her. Try and talk to other girls at the club or leave with the boys. Go home and shoop naked pics of her getting shat on and 'leak' it to her parents/fb
>>
>>25289783
Especially in the Netherlands, lands of Nether and 7' skeletons
>>
>>25289519
I go crazy, probably punch her and try to beat chad,
>>
>>25289895
These bitches crave drama and to fight Chad over her would be just feeding her cravings. Best thing to do wold be to completely ignore the whore and walk away.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.