[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is so frustrating I wanna cry. Has anyone seen this? (spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 51K+TX8KZpL._SX940_.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
51K+TX8KZpL._SX940_.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
It is so frustrating I wanna cry.
Has anyone seen this?
(spoilers ahead)
I just want to distract myself from my miserable, isolated life, seeing this makes it worse. Is it supposed to be funny that he gets the unbearable wench instead of the blonde one who doesn't mind fucking the disgusting fat guy?
>>
Please do not watch any new media, it will make you kill yourself.
>>
>>25289557
And yes, they are doing it on purpose.
>>
>>25289557
>any new media
What do you mean?
>>
>>25289514
it's my favorite show
>>
>>25289514
He's a fucking attention whore tryhard weasel. Season 2 is less funny and he is more pathetic for being a tryhard servant faggot. Come on he doesn't even fight back for his identity when nignog is down.
>>
Didn't the black guy cuck him?
>>
>>25289637

But it's awful. So fucking bad.

It wouldn't be as bad if they hadn't started out so strongly. The first two episodes were great and it's just been worse and worse since.
>>
>>25289952
I agree, it had a lot of potential, I am at episode 8 and may quit, just cringing. He is a pathetic, bad acting liar. Not what I expected from how I saw him when he was alone.
>>
>>25289952
Season 2 is a lot better. S1 fluctuates in quality
>>
File: 1449970611314~2.jpg (240 KB, 1440x1738) Image search: [Google]
1449970611314~2.jpg
240 KB, 1440x1738
>show is calles The LAST Man On Earth
>the protagonist isnt actually the last man on earth
>>
The fact that she fucked the fat guy over him doesn't surprise me since he's extremely autistic when they first met. The unrealistic thing is that all the women don't start fucking Chad non-stop as soon as he arrived. It seemed unrealistic desu senpai.
>>
File: last-man-on-earth2.jpg (158 KB, 1300x876) Image search: [Google]
last-man-on-earth2.jpg
158 KB, 1300x876
A lot of posters on this board have underdeveloped emotional capacities and see love and sex in juvenile terms, so of course the idea that the characters eventually pair off with the people they develop the strongest bond to is completely alien and strange.

That you're not a "chad" isn't the reason you haven't had sex or had a relationship, there's something more fundamental you don't grasp, and you'll never see that.
>>
>>25290343

No. It's just as bad as the second half of season one.

>>25289952

Will Forte is a great actor. He may be better at deadpan humor but I think he's good in LMoE. He's playing a scumbag who is extremely fake and equally bad at being fake.
>>
>>25290192

Or you mean his character is a bad actor? If so, then I agree.
>>
>>25289514

you know no ones forcing to watch this piece of shit right?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.