[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell my therapist I'm thinking about killing myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: behold ye olde meme.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
behold ye olde meme.gif
2 MB, 236x224
Should I tell my therapist I'm thinking about killing myself?
>>
>>25289474
sure go ahead i hope you enjoy being put in prison
>>
File: 1450991564676.jpg (36 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
1450991564676.jpg
36 KB, 606x540
>>25289474
What do you think will happen? They can't detain you. They'll just refer you to a psychologist, who will likely prescribe you some meds that may or may not work. They get people with suicidal thoughts multiple times a day lol
>>
>>25289474
Yeah thry can only sanction you if you say you have a plan and the means to do it
>>
I'm thinking of seeing one. Are they any good?
>>
They will put your in the loony bin.
>>
>>25289523
Maybe I'll be able to appreciate life after that. I can't remember the last time I felt pleasure or hope I just feel good when sleeping or half-sleeping.

>>25289544
That's disappointing.
>>
>>25289523
Because that's illegal, right? Don't be retarded, he'll just get put on meds.
>>
I told my therapist that if he said "how does that make you feel?" one more god damn time I was going to bring a pie and smash it in his face. So when I showed up with a pie the following session he didn't once say it, which felt like a victory.
>>
>therapist
>considers on telling them you want to an hero
>considers meds

Just kill yourself at this point. You're too far gone
>>
>>25289751
That's not cool bro.

>>25289774
That's exactly what I'm thinking.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.