[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here work at Target? I'm a NEET who needs to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: o.jpg (136 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
136 KB, 1000x750
Does anyone here work at Target?

I'm a NEET who needs to get a job and I was told Target is a good place to start, and it's easy to socialize with co workers here.
>>
>>25289118

Nah I never worked at target but retail is a good first job since you don't need experience, if you want to be someone though keep applying to better positions like paid internships or government jerbs
>>
>>25289118

I used to. Worked overnight stock. Was easy and comfy. Generally had an aisle to myself, but there was still enough time when moving around to talk to people if I wanted to, which I didn't. Could even listen to music or something. Overnight means no customers bothering you. As far as shitty pay jobs go, I'd recommend it.
>>
>implying target is entry level
you better at least look like a model
>>
>>25289118

Dude, just work any retail job, be super nice and do everything you're asked to do, and don't ruffle any feathers.

That's literally all you need to do, assuming you know how to avoid spilling spaghetti.
>>
>>25289199
a model are you kidding me?
>>25289118
work backroom or the even better job logistics at target. Easy for a neet.
>>
Work at Costco or Sam's club. The pay is better for the same work if you want to do overnight stocking. You might have to lift heavier shit though
>>
>>25289199
There's a fair share of uglies that work there. It's just that Target is a trendy brand store and obviously it must be working if you think attractiveness is required.

This just shows that the average customer respects a Target employee far more than most other retailers.
>>
>>25289422
>It's just that Target is a trendy brand store

No it's not

It's just a cleaner version of WalMart
>>
>>25289422
>Target is a trendy brand store
kek. also dont try to make me look like a sheep you nigger. target employees get paid more than minimum wage. i would know because they didn't hire me.
>>
>>25289118
Walmart will literally hire anyone, just the other day I walked into one and was greeted by a literal retard "well tuh wamaaaaat"
>>
Electronics sales associates at Target are so clueless
>>
File: target.jpg (176 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
target.jpg
176 KB, 640x480
force them to give you a job
>>
>>25289195
Also recommend overnight stock jobs. Perfect for robots, as long as you also avoid the dreaded managers that take their job way too seriously.
>>
>>25289118
One of my first jobs was working at the Starbucks/target cafe inside the store. It was shitty, but you start out making more money than both the people working the floor and the cashiers.

At a store level, Target is built around meaningless titles. As you move up through these titles you get paid a little more, and with that you start to develop a superiority complex. At the end of the day you have to deal with employees who think they're the shit because they get to tell customers which checkout lines to go stand in. It's pretty sad considering they only make $0.50 - $1.00 more than the people they boss around
>>
>>25289199
Old people work at my target
>>
>>25289199
this nigga has never been inside a target store in his life.
>>
>>25290094
>At the end of the day you have to deal with employees who think they're the shit because they get to tell customers which checkout lines to go stand in. It's pretty sad considering they only make $0.50 - $1.00 more than the people they boss around

I work in the electronics department and it's easy as shit, nobody really asks difficult questions and I don't have to do the slavery the others on the floor have to like pushing heavy tubs out. And just because I'm electronics and tuck my red polo in, customers assume I'm higher on the totem pole, like only below managers themselves.

The team leads are the biggest cucks, doing practically manager work for a dollar or two more than the wageslaves up front or on the floor.

And the LODs at my store have their little clique and never talk to the other team members, they look down on everyone like peons.
>>
File: Illinois_Target_Store.jpg (340 KB, 2034x1288) Image search: [Google]
Illinois_Target_Store.jpg
340 KB, 2034x1288
>>25289118
Target is a normie job, tho
>>
>>25289118

I applied with a bare bones resume included my bachelors and I got a call in a week, college pays off!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.