[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else's mom make them wear their nighttime diapers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: P1070436_zpsf8c667ad.jpg (88 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
P1070436_zpsf8c667ad.jpg
88 KB, 1024x768
Does anyone else's mom make them wear their nighttime diapers for the rest of the day if they don't have a bedwetting accident that night? She says it's best to just wear them so they're not going to waste, but I fucking hate having to keep my diapers on when I don't fucking need them.
>>
I guess it's just me then. Damn.
>>
>>25289364
>>25289020
fuck off with your le funny xdd bullshit to facebook /b/ faggot
>>
>>25289726
This man has a problem and you speak to him this way?
>>
>>25289020
PLEASE POST PICTURES DESU
>>
File: chaika.gif (880 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
chaika.gif
880 KB, 500x500
>>25289020
Why? Diapers are comfy.
>>
>>25289020
tfw no bedwetter/forced diaper gf
>>
>>25290120
>>tfw I finally found a bedwetter gf

Feels good man.
>>
>>25290400
how did you do it?
Please share your secret
>>
>>25289020
gr8 fetishism m8

my mom just made fun of me to the rest of my family when she found my diapers
>>
My mum makes me have a plastic undersheet on my bed but I don't have to wear diapers.
>>
>>25290471
Found her in a fetish community. Persistence and, I guess, charm?
>>
The worst part is that she won't let me change until it's full. idk why she's so caught up with the idea of not wasting them. I mean, they're not even very expensive.
>>
How common is this? outside of fetishes. I mean I see those commercials during the price is right but those are old people.
>>
>>25291369
Apparently it's somewhat common for minor urinary issues, but not to the point where you need whole diapers. Just pads or w/e. It's also supposedly more common among women probably due to worse hygeine

That said, the fetish market is probably bigger at this point than the medical one because medical producers are actually turning towards ABDL-requested features more than things that actually make good diapers for people who need them, and the ABDL diaper producers (ABU, Bambino, etc) are starting to overshadow the medical producers and be taken seriously as diapers for "normal people" who need them legitimately.
>>
>>25291369
Not uncommon. I'm incontinent and know a lot of other people who are.

>>25291577
I disagree. ABDL people just request features that are honestly pretty nice on any diaper. No one wants some plain white medical shit. I miss wearing panties, a neat design or something would be nice.

Soft plastic is better than cloth-like in every situation except when you have to run or exercise. It's just more comfortable.

A lot of just incontinent people also love ABDL-centric diapers. A friend of mine wears bambinos whenever she can just because they're so much better than everything else.
>>
>>25289020

that is one seriously qt incontinent loli
do I get to jack off into her used diaper? Please, I'll give you all of my BGP
>>
>>25292087
>implying you're a girl or any of this is true

But yes, ABDL diapers are simply better than a lot of the medical ones. This rampant switching to cloth-like material is dumb as fuck, and Depends did have the right idea to put patterns on their pull-ups -- I just think they chose bad patterns that are just as evocative of disabled old people as a diaper would be (seriously who wears underwear like that other than old guys who have trouble holding their piss)
>>
>>25292384
Well, cloth-likes have their place. For high-chafe activities like jogging, or when you have to refasten tapes a lot, they're ideal.

Some patterns like what Tena have or Abenas have are optimal. Something to make them more than pure white with some blue strips.
>>
File: supremefit.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
supremefit.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>25294098
>Tena
Tena has patterns? I thought they were just solid blue. I find they look kinda bleh, actulaly.

>Abena
That I'll give you. Something about the stripes up the middle are just pure style. My favorites are pic related, though. Too bad they also went cloth backing, and theirs doesn't even work and goes damp as soon as you wet the brief.
>>
File: tena-3-sizes-medium.jpg (27 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
tena-3-sizes-medium.jpg
27 KB, 400x250
>>25294190
Yeah, take a closer look.

They have this nice fading dot pattern around the wetness indicator. I think it's fairly pleasant, even if they aren't my favorite diaper. I wear them during the day. They even made this nice compromise of using cloth-like for the wings so the tapes can reattach effectively, while using plastic backing for the center.

You can still get plastic backed m4s, thankfully. I wear those at night. Never going to wear something cloth-backed at night, it always gets the sheets damp, urgh.
>>
File: pepe feels internationally.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
pepe feels internationally.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>tfw fetish
>used to have bathroom problems until I was like 9 or 10 so sometimes I'd get punished with diapers
>tfw it gave me this
>fast forward 6 years
>little sister has really, really bad periods and used to bedwet
>parents get her some depends
>they fit me perfectly
>sneak some when sister isnt home
>discover fapping by sorta kinda grinding on the floor in a wet diaper while checking out AB/DL art and stories and shit like that, nothing with actual people because 3DPD is inferior as all hell
>three years later
>move out and shack up with my other mom, it's complicated
>she doesn't know about fetish
>tfw I'll never have diapers until I move out and have to fap with paper towels when she's asleep
Eh, it's alright.
>>
>>25289020
that's the plot of so many fetish stories I've fapped to

>are you sure you don't want to just keep your nighttime diaper on son?
>why don't you just wear it for the rest of the day just in case so it doesn't go to waste?
>oh you need to go potty, why don't you just use your diaper? I'll change you after into a nice fresh one! Even though we both know you don't need it
>>
>>25294632
>tfw fetish
>tfw never worn diaper since kid
>tfw live with parents
>>
>>25294799
>tfw buying diapers despite living with parents
it's a risky game and only slightly less limited than not wearing at all.
>>
>>25295404
First time I bought diapers was when I was 14.
My mom found my stash (and some ones I had bagged up and planned to sneak into the trash) when I was 15.... that was REALLY embarrassing...
continued getting them off and on, got caught a few more times too....
>>
I've had to wear them during super heavy periods that would soak through a tampon and a pad. It sucked.
>>
>>25294378
OHHHH, those... They don't sell those anymore here. Tena hasn't been plastic backed here for as long as I can remember. Plastic backed tena briefs are like hobbyist computer chips, no one ACTUALLY makes them anymore but stocks are so huge that they're not in limited supply (yet)

>You can still get plastic backed m4s,
I believe Abena's north american manufacturers still make them, actually.
>>
>>25289020
If you wake up dry, why not take it off and wear it again the next nite?
>>
File: dia3.jpg (49 KB, 268x400) Image search: [Google]
dia3.jpg
49 KB, 268x400
>>25289020
I just recently purchased an inflatable latex diaper. I will probably take a shit in it once I got it.
>tfw diaperfur
>tfw /pol/tard
Feels conflicting, mang.
>>
File: disgusted luke skywalker.jpg (42 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
disgusted luke skywalker.jpg
42 KB, 590x421
>>25297232
Back in my days you niggers were banned on sight. That kike m00t and his nip master have really let this place go to hell.
>>
>>25297270
It's not like I'm proud of it. I hope you understand.
>>
>>25297232
I'm having trouble figuring out how this works
>>
>>25297292
You just put them on, inflate them and then you release the Kraken. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>25296467
Wait, really? I've had a super big stock of them for ages(I keep three months worth on hand at all times because I can't afford to run out) and didn't realize they got rid of them.

THat's... super sad, actually. Fuck.
>>
>>25297285
No, desu I'm a /d/eviant as well but I never in my life understood furfaggotry.

I don't like scat/diaper play either but at least I can kind of understand where that comes from from a psychological perspective. I can understand fapping to anthro animals but furfaggotry goes from fapping to them to living them.
>>
>>25297317
I mean "a while" as like, years, dude. YEARS. They've been cloth backed since I got interested in this stuff at 14 or whatever.

Maybe it's a country difference. I live in Canada, our diaper brands are a little different.

>>25297309
Still, seems odd. I guess it's air bladders underneath the actual diaper part? Why inflatable? Does it actually work as a proper diaper? I would never have imagined it's a product someone would make. Looks strange, just from usability/functional standpoints.

>>25297392
>furfaggotry goes from fapping to them to living them.
Not really. It's closer to roleplaying than "living" anything. When you play D&D, do you actually believe you're an Orc, or is it just a character for fun times?
>>
>>25297456
Well it has two layers, both latex. That's what makes it inflatable. There's no actual diaper involved unless I wear one under it. Cleaning it will be a pain in the ass.
>>
>>25297503
That sounds like a terrible, unfun product. What's the point?
>>
>be into ABDL
>not into it for sexual reason, just want to feel cute and protected by mommy/daddy
>don't like big bulky diapers, just cute training pants and baby diapers
>not into pissing or shitting, in or out of diapers
>everyone wants to fuck because diapers are involved
>everyone is into bulky diapers that look old senile people wear
>everyone has a fetish for wetting or messing their diapers constantly

Why can't I just find a nice, loving, gentle mommy or daddy that wants a little one to draw them pictures and give them hugs, kisses and snuggles every day?
>>
>>25297801
You're not a DL if you're not into diapers, it literally stands for "Diaper Lover"!

That said, I'd be down if you were an otherwise cool bf. I might be a faggot myself too, but I'm a stronk independent man who don't need no womyn!

>tfw no bf to take air rifle shooting or wintertime snow road biking out of the house
>tfw no bf to join me at home doing the cutesy dumb bullshit I secretly like but am to embarrassed to do
>>
>>25297909
Like I said, I'm into diapers, just not big bulky adult diapers. I like more training pants like in OP's picture, or baby diapers like pampers. Maybe some bigger ones like dc amour or snuggies. just not big medical looking ones.
>>
>>25298009
Meh. I'm still down.

Though I am surprised there aren't AB diapers that aren't DL diapers, know what I mean? Like, thinner pullups fitted for adults with the babyish designs, but for people like you who aren't looking for that same extreme absorbency/thickness.

Buuuuuut Tena and Depend and such seem to be handling that anyway, so whatever.
>>
>>25297456
Wow, shit. I mean, I've had these a long time, but god damn.

Well, at least I still have A+s. I love those things.
>>
don't think so but i wore diapers like a year and something months because of a brain injury
>>
>>25298635
Car accident or something?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.