[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop being insecure and hating everyone and get laid instead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Love is.png (156 KB, 710x1000) Image search: [Google]
Love is.png
156 KB, 710x1000
How to stop being insecure and hating everyone and get laid instead? I know you can give some meaningful piece of advice.
>>
try to change the things you can change to make yourself more attractive like haircut, hair, skin etc
if you work on it you surely will find a nice girl

don't let people on r9k tell you it isn't possible they spend all their time in their room they have no idea how the world works
>>
If you're not Chad already then you're fucked and have to wait until some woman will settle for your betabux.
>>
>>25288817
Not this
>>25288845
But this
>>
Too bad "being yourself" and "loving yourself" has become a meme on here, because those 2 are the answers to your problem.
>>
>>25289064
>being yourself
Girls think I'm creepy.
>>
If you were a likeable person i.e. good looking person you wouldn't feel so much hatred because you wouldn't get so much hatred. It's cyclical.
>>
>>25289117
Yeah, what do?
>>
>>25289211
Start the beta uprising. Make a change.
>>
>>25289240
>Start the beta uprising. Make a change.
How?
>>
>>25289083
change yourself then faggot. Being around people more will teach you how to converse and act in a non creepy fashion
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.