[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 5'6" manlet. Give me one reason to not kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12
File: manlet.jpg (213 KB, 915x678) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
213 KB, 915x678
I'm a 5'6" manlet. Give me one reason to not kill myself. If a woman ever settles for me, I will always know deep down that she settled for something sub-par and I wasn't her first choice. Unless I marry someone taller than me (fat fucking chance), I'll have manlet kids who will inevitably grow up with self-esteem problems.
Seriously considering ending it soon desu. I can't look at myself in the mirror anymore without being fucking disgusted. I didn't think about this shit as often before I started going on here.
>>
There is a lesson meant to be learned from living with a manlet sized skeleton.
>>
>>25288473
Stop browsing this shithole...you will feel better soon.
>>
>>25288473
Move to a manlet country and be the strongest manlet of them all. Find a tiny wife who will adore you and is uneasy around men who tower over her like she's a helpless child
>>
my dad is 5'6 with a 5'9 wife and I'm 6'1. but he did give me pale skin and a recessed chin/jaw
>>
>>25288473

Do you like to get the daily news senpai?
>>
File: You are not correct.gif (350 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
You are not correct.gif
350 KB, 250x188
>>25288473
You're really stupid, I'm 185cm and I'm a sperg and have never seen tits or pussy. My parents are manlets, yet me and my brothers are all lanklets Don't actually believe memes retard.

No girl would ever choose a lanklet sperg like me over a manlet Chad with a giant dong.
>>
>>25288547

Manlets really need to start a separatist colony.
>>
>>25288515
it's too late for me, anon. this fucking board has already polluted my mind.
i became engrossed in these boards back in high school when i went into a depression. my best friend (who was 6'0") mocked me over my height for a fairly long period of time, which ended with me punching him in front of a bunch of people at a field trip. i've been depressed ever since then.
>>25288586
how is it a meme? i'm afraid to even talk to most girls, because i fear them rejecting me over my height. that would emotionally and mentally destroy me. i can't handle the world and i need to be fucking put down like a dog.
>>
>>25288473
>5'6" manlet
>sexed 7 grills
>>
>>25288547
>manlet country
Even Japan and China are average 5'6". Africa and South Asia are only manlet because of poor nutrition in the elderly who will soon die off, their adult kids are probably taller than us
>>
>>25288473
I'm 5'2. You're an idiot, get over yourself.

Most people don't give a shit about height.
>>
>>25288612
Why would you lie on an online message board?
>>
File: difficulty.png (15 KB, 445x305) Image search: [Google]
difficulty.png
15 KB, 445x305
Stop being a gay faggot.

Girls aren't as obsessed with height as they pretend they are.

What's happened is that you've developed pacifying and pandering behaviour as a defense mechanism against people being shitty to you. THAT'S what women don't find attractive. Read 'No More Mr Nice Guy' and find manly idols to emulate.
>>
>>25288653
>What's happened is that you've developed pacifying and pandering behaviour as a defense mechanism against people being shitty to you.
plz elaborate slightly more and give an example or two of said behavior.
>>
>>25288611
Ok but if you stop browsing you will start thinking less about height.Here there are like 15 daily manlet threads,you can't stop thinking about your issue if you keep reading those cancerous discussions
>>
>>25288473
Holy shit is the acceptable non manlet height going up?
>2025
>If youre 6'5 you should consider suicide
>>
>>25288690
probably, but it's forever ingrained in my mind, and if i stop going on /r9k/, i'll still remember why i stopped going on here.
>>
>>25288473
if you have a qt face and a qt attitude i would marry you. i never had a choice before so you would be my first choice. as for kids we could adopt?
but i bet your personality and face aren't even qt at least. eradicate yourself from the gene pool fgt ; w ;
>>
>>25288637
it's okay, im 31

didnt get anything till 22 tho
>>
>>25288677

You let your BEST FRIEND mock you for your height for years without retorting (or at least taking him to one side and asking him to stop) until it built up and you punched him.

You're afraid to put yoursef into situations that will improve you as a person because you fear emotional and mental pain. You'll remain in misery because change might be uncomfortable. You have to destroy yourself to rebuild yourself.

If you're anything like I was, you keep to yourself and are pleasant to everyone as a sort of bargaining tool that they can't be dicks to you. It doesn't work.

It's a long and shitty road anon, but I'll happily guide you.
>>
>>25288751
>roleplaying a girl online
only one faggot here buddy
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 240x200
5' plaster case reporting in.

> found my gun under my bed
> feels gud man
>>
>>25288751
everyone tells me that i'm cute and i have a perfect photogenic face, so the only reasons that girls won't date me (that i can deduce) is my height and low confidence, the latter of which is caused by the former.
>>
>>25288768
True. OP is the manlet version of an uncle tom.
>>
>>25288553
My boyfriends father is a 5'6 jew and his mom is 5'9. He's 6'5 somehow. There is hope.
>>
>>25288768
>If you're anything like I was, you keep to yourself and are pleasant to everyone as a sort of bargaining tool that they can't be dicks to you. It doesn't work.
Pretty much

well, i've been in a deep depression since february, so i reckon i have a well-founded reason for not putting myself into situations where i'll get hurt. maybe when i regain my strength/confidence? i don't know.
>>
>>25288473
>Give me one reason to not kill myself.
pizza is still delicious
>>
5'7 here, it's a blessing when you think about it. There's no pressure to improve yourself or try to be anything because you'll always be a piece of shit in everybody elses eyes.
>>
>>25288839
i've been called an actual uncle tom too, so maybe there is some deep-seated psychological problem. i just want to be accepted.
>>
>>25288859
Up voted XDDDDDD

When does the narwhal bacon?
>>
>>25288852

How old are you bro?

You can't just regain confidence by sitting around. You have to actually do things to build it up.
>>
Height doesn't matter, i've seen plenty of manlets at the bars score. Stop this meme.
>>
>>25288918
twenty. i let a single girl destroy my confidence, and now i'm afraid to put myself in any situation with the potential of me being hurt, so i just close myself off from everyone.
>>
I'm 5'3"
But it's ok
>>
>>25288839
Yeah, oppression does that.
>>
>>25288892
This, if humanity hates you anyway why even bother serving its interest, live a totally Machiavellian self serving life, manipulate and trample on anyone to get shit you want.
>>
>>25288825
>everyone tells me that i'm cute and i have a perfect photogenic face
i really wanna see
>>
>>25288473
>Give me one reason to not kill myself
Without you who ho else will keep reposting this shit?
Fuck off and die already.
>>
>>25288938
Shutting yourself away will hurt longer in the long-run. You need to get back out there asap.
>>
>>25289022
*hurt more in the long-run.
>>
File: mehaircut.png (717 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
mehaircut.png
717 KB, 640x960
>>25289015
I don't post my face on here, anon.
>>
>>25289022
i suppose i see what you mean. it's not like it's done anything good for me over the past several months. i've made acquaintances with people at college, but i never get too close to anyone. maybe that would do some good for me if i was willing to go out of my comfort zone again. i've met some of my best friends from going out of my comfort zone. it's difficult when you have low self esteem, however.
>>
File: CNNdKyDUsAA4UHO.jpg (17 KB, 544x381) Image search: [Google]
CNNdKyDUsAA4UHO.jpg
17 KB, 544x381
All the guys around me on Grindr are like 6'+ I sincerely hope they're lying cause now I feel like a fucking hobbit at 5'6"
>>
>be good-looking
>be successful careerwise and have a well-paid job
>be outgoing and social
>be adventurous and have cool hobbies
>be 5'6"

I have had gfs, many taller than me. Stop making excuses. Instead, if you focus on being something awesome, you will notice height matters very little.
>>
>>25289043
>that hair and facial hair
gah diediediediedie you don't seem cute at all
>>
>>25289105
i wish i had more assurance than mere personal anecdotes.
>>25289116
KEK. ru rly a fembot?
>>
>>25289077
I know how it is dude. I went through exactly the same thing when I was about your age.

All the best things happen when you leave your comfort zone and it also builds up your self-esteem.

Just don't be hard on yourself if you fuck up, take it as something to learn from and then the next time you encounter the same situation you'll know what not to do.
>>
>>25289135
u h u h
>>
>>25288953
i-is your face qt?
>>
>>25289143
i appreciate the advice.
>>25289167
i'm not showing you my face, because i don't need assurance from some roleplaying bro-bot who types with that weird loli stutter >>25289196
>>
>>25289218
You're welcome. Hope everything works out for you, you beautiful cunt.
>>
File: 1445563255486.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445563255486.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
Poor, no career prospects, no respect, no love. JUST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arkTwmmPn4s#T=600s
>>
>>25288851
>somehow
his mother cheated
>>
>>25289257
thank you, anon :')
>>25289279
video is blocked in my country and too lazy for proxy.
>>
>>25289279
Last acceptable form of bigotry. Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>25289218
not role playing. i'm just being honest. or is that too much for you? did you actually think you were qt? and leave my loli stutter alone m8. :<
>>
>>25289135
>a short guy is successful and has a good life
>that doesn't count!
>me being a failure is only because of my height!
>>
>>25289317
you don't even know what i look like and 99.99% of the time i don't have facial hair lmao. and that was just how my hair looked when it was wet directly after a haircut.
i sound like a narcissist, but i've been told that i have a perfectly photogenic, symmetrical face, and i've been complimented on it since i was in elementary school.
and if you actually are a girl, you're most likely a thot or an attention whore with pseudo depression who goes on /r9k/ because it's so cute and random to be an introvert XDDDD
>>25289372
are you too dense to understand why some people may not be swayed by mere personal anecdotes?
>>
>>25289297

QI XL G10 - Greats
10 minute mark. just hit it up on youtube
Stephen Fry talks about the stats of height discrimination while the panels mocks short people
>>
>>25289455
are you trying to give me reasons to kill myself, or is there some underlying message that i'm missing?
>>
I'm 5'10'' and I'm still taller than almost everyone in my city. Feels good to live in this manlet country.

On the talking to girls side, don't pressure yourself. I have never had a gf, and the last time I kissed a girl was two years ago. Things will happen bro.
>>
File: 1439950427955.jpg (42 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1439950427955.jpg
42 KB, 500x370
>>25288473
>2015
>wanting to have children
>>
>>25289485
>video is blocked in my country and too lazy for proxy.

nah, just thought you wanted to see the video but your country had you cucked desu senpai
>>
>>25289412
>this denial.
no, from what i can see in that pic you're really average at most. nowhere near qt status. unless by chance you happen to have some really good features hiding under that circle i'll bet you that those people are all lying. because i'm not seeing it.
>you're most likely a thot or an attention whore with pseudo depression who goes on /r9k/ because it's so cute and random to be an introvert XDDDD
nope. you're trying so hard to comfort yourself aren't you :<
>>
>>25289412
>it goes against my personal beliefs
>it's because it's an anecdote!
>but if it is in line with my beliefs it's not an anecdote but a fact
>>
File: wojak.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>25288473
>If a woman ever settles for me, I will always know deep down that she settled for something sub-par and I wasn't her first choice.
God almighty how well I know this feel
>>
>>25289591
idk but it's beyond me how you could deduce something like that from only seeing the outline of my face. i have trouble even deducing if someone's attractive from seeing a single picture of their face, entirely un-obscured, because i know how angle, lighting, etc., can be manipulated to make someone look more or less attractive.
but maybe it's just your magical vagina powers.
>>25289624
>but if it is in line with my beliefs it's not an anecdote but a fact
no, i don't really think that way either. seldom do i find myself ever attempting to validate my own beliefs through personal anecdote. i'd say i'm as consistent as i can be.
>>
>>25288473
5'7 master race. Not a pathetic Manlet and not a goofy lanklet . just the perfect height.
>>
>>25289671
stop kidding yourself. 5'9"-5'10" is the perfect height.
>>
>>25289662
if you give me a pic of you, i can almost guarantee you that you're not going to be qt. must be my magical vagina powers that can make me tell this much. or maybe it's just me not being in denial with you.
>>
>>25289752
>i can almost guarantee you that you're not going to be qt.
>from seeing the outline of your head at an awkward selfie angle

>every girl who has ever seen my face and given me their honest opinion has said that they find me to be more attractive than average.
>a random person on the internet who hasn't seen my face finds me unattractive despite not seeing my face.
>therefore, i am the one who is in denial.
woman logic.
>>
File: LrTOMPn[1].jpg (230 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
LrTOMPn[1].jpg
230 KB, 1500x1000
Don't listen to the lies
If you bulk up, you will surely get pussy
>>
>>25289819
because you're bullshitting yourself so much.
every girl? hah...
the outline of your face is ugly. i doubt the rest will be any better. the fact that you gave me that pic even though you don't post pics here makes me think that you must've thought you looked alright in it. and that just by me seeing it, surely i would realize what a qt you are! just from the outline and hair. nono. ah i can now fully guarantee you're average at most.
autism logic yo.
>>
>>25290011
no, then i would be "over-compensating".
>>25290015
the mere fact that i accompanied it with "i don't post my face on here" should have been an obvious sign that i wasn't posting it with the intention of giving you a flattering picture to judge off of. lol. try taking a picture of yourself at an awkward selfie angle and see how your actual jaw structure differs from pictures taken at more proper angles.
if you're here for that stupid shit, go to fucking /soc/. the mere fact that you're on /r9k/ of all places to troll for guys is indicative of a certain behavioral archetype in women that i generally despise.
XDD i just want to find awkward introverted guys like me.
you wouldn't be asking every faggot who posted in this thread if they were a "qt" if that were not true. every fembot that i've encountered has been like you; you come on here to attract beta orbiters because you're so dull and uninteresting that you have to scrape at the bottom of the barrel. i'd also wager that you have at least two of these physical traits:
>warning-sign hair color
>piercings that aren't on your ears
>cutting scars
>obnoxious tattoos
>problem glasses
Do not want.
>>
I see girls with manlets all the time being a manlet is a handicap but everything gives points so if you can compensate with other stuff you can still make it

But you browse this cesspool you probably have more problems besides being little.
>>
Most women I know still call you short even if you're taller than them. It's insanity.
>>
>>25290235
It's woman logic, friend-O ;;;;^^^))))
>>
>>25290147
then what was the point of giving the pic? if someone is really above average attractiveness they would look good even in bad angles.
which, actually, your picture isn't even in a odd angle. you're just not that attractive.
i'm not on here to troll for guys. i started browsing on /r9k/ because i can relate to this place the most, not so i could start a relationship. but if i happen to see someone who may be likable, shouldn't i take the initiative to approach them? is this not the right thing to do?
i only asked 2, which is including you.
and m8 i fit none of those traits. n-o-n-e.
oh man
>implying i'm even remotely hurt by you not wanting me
do you really not see that you're bullshitting yourself yet
>>
>>25290489
>then what was the point of giving the pic? let me tell you, if someone is really above average attractiveness they would look good even in bad angles.
You can literally make yourself look fat if you take a picture at a certain angle, so no, that's not true. If you're going to deny that angle/lighting can make someone look entirely different, you're in denial. I actually believe you that you're a woman, now, because you have the mental capacity of a child.
>i started browsing on /r9k/ because i can relate to this place the most
because you want to find cute introverted guys like you XDDDD
Women have this amazing talent of proving your point for you because they're generally not self-aware of their own personality flaws. It's like they have autism.
>but if i happen to see someone who may be likable, shouldn't i take the initiative to approach them?
You saw a random person say that they were 5'3" and you went out of your way to ask them if they were cute. It's not like you saw someone that you liked and then decided to go after him. Literally, all he said was "I'm 5'3".
>and m8 i fit none of those traits. n-o-n-e.
I believe you :)
>implying i'm even remotely hurt by you not wanting me
If you didn't care, you wouldn't be trolling this thread for qt introverted boys XDDD and asking them if they're c-cute ;-;
>>
Whoever thinks height discrimination is a meme is a moron. Post the stats boys. The game is rigged, nothing wrong with checking out of it.
>>
>>25290675
Yeah, it's a thing, but I'm really not the type of person who would care to make any sort of laws preventing it. I'm generally opposed to any sort of anti-discrimination legislation, whether it be for racial or religious groups, sexual orientations, etc. I may be a manlet, but I don't want to become some whiny manlet faggot who wants the government to protect me.
>>
>>25290745

Your choice. You'll get told to fuck off but you'll have your dignity being poor, so honorable :')
>>
>>25290776
I wouldn't want to be hired to meet some bogus diversity quota. The company that my father used to work for got fucked over in court because they didn't hire enough Mexicans. Fucking ridiculous.
And do you know what that does? It just generates more negative feelings towards Mexicans. Can you imagine how much people would hate manlets if you'd have all of these stories floating around of people getting fucked over by the legal system for not hiring enough of us?
>>
>>25290825

That's not the purpose of anti-discrimination laws you moron. Quotas are different. It just means that you can't fire someone for being short. It wouldn't do shit anyways because it's virtually impossible to prove.
>>
>>25290562
i'm the one with autism.

gah of course.
even if they used a really bad angle, you can still tell they're good looking by their facial features. because eyes, nose, lips, and face shape can't be altered. unless they purposely forced a weird face for the lols.
ah this thing you're doing...a straw man argument? real smart tacit here.
i have a preference for short boys. taking 20 seconds to check if they're an alright person or not is not going out of my way m8.
hah i'm sorry i don't understand your logic. it's a bit too dumb for me.
trolling? for qt introverted boys? the point of my op was to say that if you have a qt face and personality you have a chance in relationships. and then onward i was just curious to see if any of the shorties here are qt. i didn't come here for the purpose of fugs. now try to comprehend this again. "but if i happen to see someone who may be likable, shouldn't i take the initiative to approach them?".
>>
>>25290882
More than likely, the quotas and the anti-discrimination would come in one package. You're not going to have one without the other. People aren't logical enough to differentiate. It would be either all or nothing.
And why would I want to trample on an employer's right to fire someone for any reason they please? Think about it. If you owned a company, wouldn't you want to be able to get rid of the people you didn't like? It's your own private business and private property.
Whatever. You're clearly not going to agree with me.
>>25290905
Of course, I'm offering straw-man arguments, but you are conveniently incapable of pointing out what was actually straw-mann-y about my arguments.
>Hurr your logic is retarded m8 don't ask me why it just is
I don't see a point in taking this any further. You exhibit all of the traits of a typical fembot who goes after beta orbiters, and you're trying to hard to vehemently argue against the idea of that whilst proving my point.
Listen, you seem like an alright person, but it's just beyond me how someone could deduce my attractiveness without seeing my face. I've never been called ugly or unattractive before in my life, so I have no reason to take the opinions of someone who hasn't even seen my face seriously.
I apologize for being hostile and belligerent and turning this into a pointless debate. I really don't care, and arguing with an anonymous person like this is a waste of time. I hope that you find your short qt, anon.
>>
>>25291053
actually i already have. you just ignored it.
"If you didn't care, you wouldn't be trolling this thread for qt introverted boys"
yeah. i don't understand it. ah wait that's right, it's another straw man isn't it?
i don't know what the traits of a typical fembot are, but if they're the ones you listed before, i already told you, i don't have them. i don't come here for beta orbiters either. i come here for the feels.
i don't see how i'm trying hard to argue against this. the only thing i'm trying to do here is denounce these straw mans being thrown at me. not hard. not hard at all.
i'm not really deducing your attractiveness. only that you're not above attractiveness. because someone who is supposedly above attractive, even to the point where "every girl who has ever seen my face and given me their honest opinion has said that they find me to be more attractive than average."!!!, does not have a face outline or hair like that. because people with above attractiveness are attractive on those areas too. even in that angle, or even if their hair is wet. that's what makes them so attractive than the norm. unless you're hiding something under there that can make up greatly for the rest of your face, you really are average at most.

hm ye that's right, back away. :<
don't worry all is good, straw mans don't scare me.
>>
>>25291417
Yes, you can cry "straw man" all you want, but this is an anonymous image board where neither one of us can prove anything. I can't prove my assertions, and you can't disprove them, hence why I think it's so fucking pointless to argue over this in the first place.
And I have other pictures of my face where the outline is a completely different shape. lmfao. Again, everyone who's actually seen my face tells me I'm attractive, then I get some random person who hasn't seen it telling me that I'm not, and you expect me to NOT deduce that the discrepancy in judgement is related to the fact that you, y'know, didn't actually see my face.
There is nothing to argue over, and I no longer wish to waste your time. You are probably a quite alright person, and if you and I had met under different circumstances, we would have probably gotten along. So, if it makes you feel better, I take back any accusations of you being someone who looks for beta orbiters or whatever. That's just how it came off to me, initially. You don't have to try so hard to prove yourself. It doesn't matter. I'm a random person on the internet.
You shouldn't care so much to invalidate my "strawman attacks" or whatever, and I shouldn't care so much to disprove your theories that I'm unattractive. Who fucking cares?
>>
File: 99.png (329 KB, 549x291) Image search: [Google]
99.png
329 KB, 549x291
>>25291526
o k a y
nice day to you then
>>
>>25291643
bye, stuttering loli
>>
File: sailor2.jpg (197 KB, 1042x1600) Image search: [Google]
sailor2.jpg
197 KB, 1042x1600
>>25288473
The only option is to take estrogen and become a trap.
>>
>>25291707
Can't, senpai. Broad ass shoulders and excessive, dark body hair.
>>
>>25291643
honestly, you seem like the kind of person i'd actually like talking to, and i feel bad about reacting in such a belligerent way.
but you've probably left the thread, by now :')
>>
6'3''
Raise your children in the Netherlands folks
>>
>>25291980
Why did my ancestors ever leave? :'(
>>
>>25289671
>5'7
>Not a pathetic Manlet

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.