[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck my mom is crazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 709x765
My mom claims to have back problems and all day long I just hear her by herself going ow every second. Every night she gets drunk as fuck and tries getting attention from it for literally hours. She'll start doing chores or saying she has to shower to go to work even though she's on disability leave. If you offer to help or do anything she just says no no I'll do it no it's fine then she'll just get angry and say you won't fucking do it anyway fuck you. Last night she was drunk and playing off her back problems and my dad was feeding her non stop attention yesterday until 3 am. We finally got sick of it and we just yelled shut up and she sat there quiet for an hour then she just started yelling (at me) fuck you don't tell me to shut up in my house and she just sat in her room knocking heavy shit over. My dad walked in there and she was just crawling on the floor talking to herself and when she talks to herself she's just yelling at me. I told her fuck off you don't any attention it's 4 am and she started screaming at me and then told my dad she just wanted her phone and headphones to sleep. My dad was just yelling at her and I said dad just get her the headphones and she just screams FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT at me for trying to help her. Literally every night she drinks and either just sits in her room talking to herself crying or she soaks up attention from my dad for hours on end while yelling at him.

She's legit fucking crazy like come kill me in my sleep crazy. For some reason she just fucking hates me all Christmas morning she just laid in bed drunk yelling at me saying I don't deserve shit and I went in to wish her a marry Christmas and she just got all nervous and smiled like a child looking for attention desperately and I left and she just went back to screaming about how I suck. My dad was saying I don't do anything and she was trying to say I did all this shit and she wasn't even making sense. I just want out.
>>
Also I'm really worried I might get drunk or really tired and woken up by her shit and just start beating the shit out of her. I'm really worried I'm going to black out and try to kill her
>>
File: Capture.jpg (46 KB, 464x616) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
46 KB, 464x616
>>25288294
I did not read your post and am not gunna read more than the first sentence, I just wanted to say your mom has back problems from having BRUTAL ROUGH sex with Chad for HOURS on end as a young girl
Thats all
>>
>>25288331
it would make her learn her place to be fair
>>
I don't know man but I would definitely like to fuck your mom. She sounds like she would take that dick hard and fuck it like her life depends on it.
>>
>>25288294
I think your mom has a mental illness and alcohol makes it way fucking worse.

I have moderate paranoid schizophrenia and I'm like that. If I drink I get paranoid as fuck, hear voices, and isolate myself from everybody, if I avoid alcohol I'm pretty much a normal guy except for being a little awkward. I don't take meds either.
>>
>>25288294
>tfw there are a lot of robots with mentally ill moms
>tfw this may actually be causative
W-we're gonna make it...
>>
>>25288805
I have a theory that having a sad home is what makes you a robot

Like when you know you have to go Home to sadness every day you can never really relax and feel complete happiness so you always worry and devolop anxiety then your peers laugh at you and boom school and home both give you anxiety and you get trapped
>>
>>25288294
TL;DR for the rest
>Mother is attention whoring
>Son and dad had enough
>She snaps because she isn't getting enough attention, roaring at her son
>Son is scared he'll get piss drunk and hit her
>>
>>25288842
I can certainly believe this. My mom is a little bit like OPs but not as blatantly crazy I think she has histrionic PD. Lovesffeeding of arguments and as I grpw older and wiser I realise what shes doing before the argument begins and I deny her it she will go even more crazy its pathetic and slightly amusing.

What the fuck is wrong with womens brains?
>>
>>25288294
Hahaha a good kek at ur mum OP.

just deny her attention and do not argue she will go INSANE with pent up frustration. Then you can ask for money or GBP and argue for them....she will subconsciously love it and you'll end up a GBP millionaire. Youll get pussy wetter than Shamu reading Camus in Peru.
>>
>>25288974
...for you

brew
>>
File: jAyHtSV.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
jAyHtSV.png
64 KB, 395x578
>mfw my mommy is 100% emotionally stable and makes yummy home-cooked meals every night and tells me how much she loves me and tells me i can stay with her forever even though im 24
>mfw shes only 17 years old than me so mommy will be around to care for me for a long time
>mfw my mommy is the best mommy ever
>>
>>25289036
Your house of cards will fall one day and you know it.

i..i-..is your mommy hot?
>>
>>25288805
my mom has schizophrenia
result= 26yo virgin, slew of mental problems
>>
>>25289036
>mfw shes only 17 years old than me
she's a whore tbqh
>>
>>25288294
Yeah my mom was crazy like that. the only real option is to move out. It might seem hard and take a bit of luck, but it's better to do it sooner than later before you end up like me and open your leg up in front of a bar with a knife or something else dumb

>>25288842
>I have a theory that having a sad home is what makes you a robot
iawtp
I stopped being too bad when I moved out from that crazy bullshit

insane breeds insane
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.