[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you eventually marry your dream girl if she showed up at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dream-girl.jpg (131 KB, 900x1041) Image search: [Google]
dream-girl.jpg
131 KB, 900x1041
Would you eventually marry your dream girl if she showed up at your door step right this moment?

Catch is that she has a kid.
>>
Can i kill the kid after ?
>>
>>25287852
Is the kid hot?
>>
>>25287864
No, you gotta raise it.
>>
>>25287852
>dream girl
>she has a kid.

Pick one, bitch.
>>
>>25287852
Is the kid a mulatto?
>>
>>25287852

>dream girl
>not a pure virgin who only wants to lose it with someone special to her.

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>25288070
Nobody said the kid had to be hers.
>>
>>25288082

Tbqh, I'd still not do it, because I'm very bitter. At this point in time, I hate my dream girl.

She didn't think I was good enough for her and went for some other guy, so fuck that noise. Even if she were to magically want to marry me tomorrow, I'd not do it.
>>
of couse i would <3
>>
If it's just one kid, I probably would, although I'd have to think about it.

If it's 2+, no way.
>>
No way in hell. Mostly cause I would never have met her. I would ask who the fuck are you and tell her to get btfo for trying to reel me in out of nowhere.
>>
If Rose showed up at my door and wanted to get married, but had a child, I'd agree.

On our wedding day I'd choke the little kid to death in front of both families to establish my dominance and genetic superiority.
>>
>>25287852
No.

I'm a wizard, and I will NEVER settle for a single mother. Unfortunately, they're the only women that give me the slightest attention.
>>
File: women.png (144 KB, 1894x1156) Image search: [Google]
women.png
144 KB, 1894x1156
>>25287852
30yo here. So no.
>>
>>25290019

spot on until late 20's in personal experience.
29 wizard-to-be.
>>
>>25290092
>spot on until late 20's in personal experience.

Me too, sometimes /r9k/ is really forward-looking.
Maybe it' because of it that I love coming here
>>
Also spot on until early 30s here.

Although, I think the virgin percentages are lower, and higher percentages of women that are single mothers that now acknowledge I'm an existing human.
>>
>>25287852
What's the deal with the kid? If it's a bastard or a child abandoned by degenerates then no, but if the kid lost his normal parents in a tragic accident then I'll consider it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.