[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What cliques were in your high school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 39
File: breakfast_club.jpg (113 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
breakfast_club.jpg
113 KB, 620x400
What cliques were in your high school?
>>
cool kids and not cool kids
>>
cool kids and me
>>
The ones who dropped out.
>>
body builder kids, smart cool kids, dumb cool kids, nerdy group, swimmers, minority #1, minority #2, theater kids, kids interested in music, other
>>
>>25287700
None that I noticed
>>
>>25287700

Everyone else, and me.
>>
Who else was so unpopular they didn't even fit into the unpopular group?

Who else was so unpopular they weren't even bullied, they were just non-existent?
>>
tfw nobody likes the male version of that industrial chick.
>>
Catholic kids were sticking togheter, sport & cool kind, party people, kids of local political leaders. No minorities, my country is 99,9 % white
>>
popular kids, kids who thought they were popular but weren't and the unpopular kids

guess which I was in (the last one)
>>
Rich cowboys, rednecks, blacks, nerds, punk rockers and scene kids
>>
>>25287700
There were the cool jews, the loser jews and the other people, mostly consisting of whites, blacks and muslims. I was one of the whites, btw
>>
>>25287804
Well, I guess that was me. Noone really liked me, I was ignored most of the time.
Group work was horrible.
>Okay, Anon is alone, anyone still got a place left for him?
>>
I didn't go to high school because of my inferior brain power and inability to make friends. Didn't want my mom finding out i didn't go, so i spent every fucking day at the local library.
>>
File: 1420953319626.png (107 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1420953319626.png
107 KB, 499x499
the go to school once a week clique and the dont have any interaction with people besides my mother clique
>>
>>25287700

Hung out with the lgbt (weren't all fags) club and played Yu-Gi-Oh
>>
Your pic covers it all except the weebs
>>
>>25287700
There were no cliques. We had school uniforms and it was a typical british school.
>>
My highschool friend group was basically the inbetweeners. None of us fit into the other cliques so we ended up together. Basically the peg right above the losers on the social ladder.
>>
>>25287700
man i love this movie. ive always wanted to fuck the shit fresh out of the goth girls ass. i had a shitty high school so i get really nostalgic on this movie and role play that i was one of those kids
>>
>>25288032
this was me

we played sport during breaks so we weren't complete fags
>>
>>25287700
>Cool kids and not cool kids
We all got along pretty well, though, since we knew each other since childhood

Subgroups:
>Nerdy kids
>Sports kids (aka cool)
>Smart nerds
>Smart cool kids
>Emo girl
>Ugliest girl
>Weird kid who liked train models A LOT
>Gay kid
>Troubled kids (those who repeated year and were older)
>Dumb girls. All of them liked Sports kids
>Class clown
>The quiet yet lovable kid (me)
>The Soon-to-be Obnoxious Feminist
>Romanian kids
>Moroccan kids

>>
There were those gangster-wannabe idiots and Chads and on the female side there were only basic bitches. Never saw anything beyond that. There was also a "ignore or bully these people" clique. I was the only member.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450630109729.jpg (11 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450630109729.jpg
11 KB, 480x318
>>25287804
Holy shit, the accuracy of this pains me. I'm virtually non-existent to everyone that no one even cares to dislike/ humiliate me. I don't enjoy having no company (let alone friends) at all, but I guess it's a win- win situation for everyone, since I don't get bullied, and they don't have to care about me.
I do get lonely quite often through.
>>
>>25287845
where do you live?
commentary origin you cute cucumber bitch!
>>
File: 1450233711603.jpg (70 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
1450233711603.jpg
70 KB, 810x780
those kids that played yugioh on the lunch tables
>>
>>25287804
That was fucking me. Partner activities, especially in gym where you have to have one, were the worst. I'd always end up with some autist.
>>
>>25287804
Same here. The nerd kids were cordial to me, and I even hung out w them sometimes, but I was too much of an autist to fit in with them in the long run. Especially when even they started getting nerd gfs.

I got bullied a bit my freshman and sophomore years, but the last two I guess I wasn't even worth the effort and was just totally ignored by all. Damn anon, you were so spot on.
>>
File: 57843670423705896.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
57843670423705896.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>turboautists
>superturboautists
>regular autists
>mildly awkward autists
>furries
>weebs
>emos
>SJWs
>meme spouters
>nerds
>normie nerds with gfs and shit
>only around thirty actual normies
>a couple of niggers since the school was located near the ghetto and they went because it was close

Feels good having went to an IT magnet. I would have probably killed myself if I had to go to my zoned school.
>>
>>25288213
Sadly, that autist you got partnered up with likely felt the same way about you anon, and he considered you the autist he got stuck with.
>>
>Jocks
>Niggers
>Spics
>Preppy
>Drama
>Nerdy
>Totally socially-ostracized
>Stoners
>>
>>25287804
>mfw this IS me
>>
Fell in love with a qt who looked exactly like the goth girl from this movie. like they were identical twins or some shit.

She was so nice she would still hang out w me, despite my autism, but I was completely friend zoned after trying to kiss her and she literally turned away from it.. Then we got drunk and made out once.. She felt super awkward after that and we slowly stopped talking at all.

Can't watch that damn movie now without getting feels.
>>
>>25287700
Nerd clique, aka losers who play magic and poker at lunch
>>
Was in the stoner/druggie circles but I was also alone a lot of the time. People seemed to like me and a few girls even had crushes on me but I was too deep in my hole of escapism to care. Don't like to think about it too much desu senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1497x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1497x853
>>25287700
Cholos and cool kids.
>>
There were many cliques in my school:
>the nerds
>the smart kids
>the emo smart kids (surprisingly all the emo kids were smart at my school)
>the jocks
>the losers
>the druggies
>the SJW's
>the musicians
>the thugs

I was part of the nerd group. We played our DS's, yugioh, and etc in public. Everyone in our group would say "w-we weren't the nerdy group," but we were. I remember countless times that people called us nerds to our faces.
It wasn't too bad. It's not like any of us got bullied or shoved into lockers. We were just thought to be very smart, even though most of us weren't.

Funnily enough. The SJW's was the most avoided group. Everyone hated them, and avoided them. Even the nicest kids in the school hated them.
>>
>>25287700
There were none. My graduating class had 25 students.
>>
File: socialcompass.jpg (21 KB, 561x491) Image search: [Google]
socialcompass.jpg
21 KB, 561x491
It was pretty much like this. I don't think school is as exciting here as it is in America
>>
I was "friends" with people from every clique but I wasn't really close with any of them.

I was too autistic to actually hang out with any of them so I just stayed home and got high on my own. .
>>
>Super popular people
>Uppercard people who thought they were popular but weren't as good as they thought they were, never hosted the parties, only invited
>Middles who were only invited to the 'everyone gets invited' party
>Nerds, some of them were invited to the middles gatherings
>Unpopular people who weren't invited
>Invisibles.
>>
>>25288439
>tfw

I usually had people sit at my table during lunch and always had somebody initiate conversation, so im pretty sure most people thought i was okay
>>
My class had the bazinga-nerds and the "jonte" group (a swedish /int/ meme).
In other classes there was the kebab group (large and made up of closely connected subgroups), the emos, the completely ordinary girls and some shit like that.

I had my classes with the bazinga nerds and i sat around then and knew them but i was barely in the group.
I was mostly alone.
>>
File: 1447376465238.jpg (2 MB, 1407x1920) Image search: [Google]
1447376465238.jpg
2 MB, 1407x1920
>>25287700
cool wow kids
there were literally songs about me
>>
the guy who went home to eat lunch alone
>>
Immigrants
Whites
>>
That group of guys who always laugh at stupid shit and like to goof around without being dicks

good times desu
>>
I wasn't in any groups. Not that I was some autist or against social interaction, I just didn't go naturally into any social group.
>>
>>25288430

What is a "Boff"?
>>
How comes your high schools had such groups?mine had pretty isolated classes,with some people bonding with people from other classes .the only things you coul call groups were the party boys(there were often unofficial school parties,with the coolest kids in each class,which weren't very united,just together)and the acitivists who stayed kind of together because of the manifestations,but again weren't a real group
>>
> asian fob's
> US-born Asians
> Indians
> Persians
> Arabs
> White kids
> popular rich kids
> deaf kids
> special needs kids
>>
>>25287700
>rednecks
>edgelords
>scene shits, might aswell been edgelords
>abercrombie shit
And then the few odd people who dress pretty much normal, not begging for attention from their clothes.
>>
Just saw this movie the other day. I didn't expect much, but damn that was a shitty movie. I think even if I were 14 or something I would've thought it was stupid. Hard movie to sit through, honestly.
>>
If you go to a school for very rich kids, they bully the richest kid in the school.
>>
>>25289414
british for smart person, short for boffin.
>>
In GCSEs:
>Chavs
>Grebos/emos
>Nerds/musical nerds

In Sixth form
>Semi chavs
>Grebos/emos
>Nerds/musical nerds
>School committee fags
>Small collection of people who didn't fit into any of the above

I preferred it over uni where the only groups were Chads, Stacies, Foreign Chads, Foreign Stacies and the Islamic society.
>>
Mormons
Jack-Mormons
Druggies
Rednecks
Weirdos
Latinos

That's about it, I was sort of a liaison between them, I didn't necessarily roll with a particular clique but I had a friend or two in each clique.
>>
>>25289993
This. Cliques changed a lot between school and sixth form. In college, the lefties and SJWs began to appear when kids first took Politics A-level and thought "You know what, I'm a communist feminist!"
>>
Trench coat mafia
>>
>>25290117
There was also what I would call "pre-redditors" in my sixth form, the kind of people who would be lolsorandumbholdsupspork and then chatting shit about liberalism and that kind of shit, and oddly enough they were present in all of them.
>>
>The theatre and band squads were never mutually exclusive. I swung with them because a few liked vidya, they were an entertaining group, and I knew a one or two from years earlier. Some were cringy motherfuckers but they had enough redeeming qualities amongst themselves.
>Bunch of girls who usually hung out in the art room. One or two were definitely """transgender""" and I know for a fact they all had tumblrs.
>Sporty assholes usually pissed around in the cafeteria. I guess you'd call them the jocks, but they were a bit more varied. It was more like a general area for loud assholes shooting the shit at each other.
>The occasional roaming minority squad.
>Track kids. Never stopped past them myself, though.
As far as I know, nobody was really outcast or bullied, but I only had 1.5 years of public highschool lunch hours because homeschool and early graduation.
>>
The outcast side.
Was bullied until I paid a bunch of skinheads to beat the shit out of the bullies (one of them being a darkie helped)
>>
>>25287700
>cool kids
>not so cool kids
>redneck kids
>btich clique
>that shy girls clique
>the troublemaker clique
>>
>>25290072
>jack-mormons ?
For me it was.
>Chads
>Wannabe chads
>Stacies
>Future druggies who think they are better than they are
>"nerds"
>Actual autistic nerds.
>The smart and cool kids
>SJW circlehug
>/g/entleman
thats it
>>
>>25287700
cool kids, alternative cool kids/freaks, 'nerds', actual nerds, black kids
>>
>>25287700
>chads
>weaklings/not cool nerds
>cool nerds
>ugly grils
>hot grils
>stoners/smokers
>rich faggot who thinks is cool,but he's not ,why tf did people think he was cool
>>
File: 1383782714340.jpg (481 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1383782714340.jpg
481 KB, 1619x1725
A mix of the weirdos, the nerds, and the smart kids that were cool. I didn't have any problem whatsoever with sharing answers but I'd also make them work for them and think it through at the same time to help them learn it better. Needless to say people loved doing group work with me because I'd give them half the answers then help them figure out the other half and teach them because the dumb teacher couldn't.
>>
File: 14268472106498.gif (140 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
14268472106498.gif
140 KB, 500x281
>>25287700
normie nerds who played shooter games and laughed at /b/ humor
>>
>>25288123
>emo girl
hnnngg
>>
Goths, emos, scene. I'm not any of those but I just wear black and hang because those chicks are so goddamn sexy but emotionally draining....my fetish will be the end of me
>>
>>25287700
Band, jazz band, art club, nerds and rejects

And then theres the axis, which was this weird core group of friends i had that were each the alphas of their own cliques. I enjoyed a strange position amongst the highschool heirarchy.
>>
>>25290360

Post something. I missed the fad but remember liking the look of those sluts.
>>
>tfw was nice and everyone enjoyed my company

life was and still is good

I even got no gf
>>
File: 1450762626658.png (254 KB, 477x724) Image search: [Google]
1450762626658.png
254 KB, 477x724
>chads
>turbo-chads
>stacies
>turbo-stacies
>normie nerds
>rednecks
>weird girls
>everybody's friends
>me
>>
>>25288123
>TFW no qt emo gf to listen to Slowdive with you

WHY LIVE
>>
>Tfw body building nerd
Still had lotsa friends and a cute Muslim girl that I swore had a crush on me.
>>
The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads- They all adored me. They thought I was a righteous dude.
>>
>>25290164
Basically, yeah. I'm so glad I never fully went that way. I began to lean that way in College but I was never sociable or popular enough to fall into a clique like that, so I got redpilled and became a robot arguably worse.

Unfortunately my friends kinda went that way. They're not all Reddit users but they have pretty liberal views. One time one of my friends actually quote for quote told me we need "full Communism". I'm terrible at debating though, and I like him otherwise, so I didn't really say anything. At any rate, 18-21 year olds in this country really are fucking cancer.
>>
>>25288123
>>The quiet yet lovable kid (me)
wishful thinking senpai?
>>
Went to a school of 2,500
Uniforms mean that cliques didn't really exist... And that sucks
>>
File: 1435816754001.jpg (52 KB, 780x688) Image search: [Google]
1435816754001.jpg
52 KB, 780x688
>>25287700
jocks
weaboos
goths
emos
stoners/ drug dealers
those few black kids that only hung out with eachother
>>
>Mexicans
>Russians
>Sand niggers
>MTV watching jordans rich lil wayne niggers
>White nerds
>Mexican nerds
>The band class wierdos
>Football players/jocks
>Cheerleaders
>The faggots that shop at Hot Topic
>Scene kids
>Cholos/Gangsters
>The music kids
>Stoners
>Loners
>The ASB kids
>The Africans
>Samoans
>The forgien soccer kids
>The rich kids who throw parties
>The trouble makers
>Bullies
>>
90% were normies. Even the black people at my school dressed like their Daddy would sue you. Then there was the really small emo/gothic/ugly social circle.
>>
>>25287700
I sat at the goth table but interacted with no one.

Severe abuse at home and school, I dropped out in the beginning of 10th grade and got a GED, I didn't learn how to act like a human until I joined the Army.
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
Early elementary: A couple friends, no bullies
Late elementary: A couple friends, bullies
Early middle school: Almost no friends, bullies
Late middle school: Almost no friends, bullies
Early high school: A minuscule amount of friends, no bullies
Late high school: No friends, no bullies
>>
>>25291825
I guess for my clique I would say that I wasn't really in one.
>>
School really didn't have cliques. There was just a stark division between those in AP/GT/honors classes and the rest.

Was pretty much in the background of most shit as I did random sports (football,baseball) and band. Was typically with the unknown/weird kids or robotics guys as I was always known as the quiet kid.
>>
>>25288137
I feel like you and me have had the same, lonely life. I hope it gets better, for us both.
>>
>>25287700
I didn't belong in any 'clique' per se, so much as I was simply ostracized, outcast, and shunned by my peers.
>>
>>25287700
My school didn't have any. Everyone generally got along with eachother, and socialized.
It was like a Runefactory game.
>>
>>25288321
>>Totally socially-ostracized
Lets get a role call going starting with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
In 7th grade a kid made a website where you could vote on the most/least popular kids. I was voted 3rd least popular kid in my class after an autistic morbidly obese kid at number one and a flamboyant faggot at number 2. I guess I was pretty much pool scum on the food chain of highschool.
>>
I was that guy that was friends with every group as a ploy to hide the fact that I didn't fit in with any group.
I was the 3rd string kicker of friends.
>>
>>25287700
the chads
>>
File: 1450760678456.png (160 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450760678456.png
160 KB, 500x375
>>25287700

I hung out with the artsy fartsy losers and burn out stoners.

High school art classes are the only reason I'm not a virgin, because I was able to scrape the bottom of the barrel for the most mentally unstable girls in the school.
>>
File: fashion updated.jpg (283 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
fashion updated.jpg
283 KB, 1400x1000
>>25287700
the "we're all loners and losers and weirdos but at best just tolerate each other's company and eat lunch at the same default by default" clique

The last year of high school I was riding that nu-metal and mallgoth wave pretty high but couldn't wear anything that would go against the school's dress code.

By the next summer in college I got to go all out with my mallgoth/pop-punk phase and orbited around those cliques.

pic related.
>>
None. My "high school"(not american) had about 300 students, so it was quite tiny. I didn't socialize with anyone whatsoever.
>>
i was "friends" with mostly everyone, but not friends enough to spend time with them outside of school
>>
>>25292380
it doesn't, hate to break it to you
>>
>>25287700
The guy on the far right but still didn't get good grades.
>>
Wow, get a load of all the fucking normies in this thread.
>>
>>25287700
I kinda shifted between the band kids, geeks, and rockers.
>>
skaterfags
>>
File: 1450993208346.jpg (17 KB, 424x394) Image search: [Google]
1450993208346.jpg
17 KB, 424x394
>>25290689

>>25288123

There weren't any at my highschool either, no wonder I dropped out

>tfw you will never breathe in that spanish air with a qt emo grill
>>
stoner metalheads
>>
>Arabs gone ghetto
>Black gansters that were shorter than me so it was funny when they acted tough
>Stoners

In the end my friends and I had 2 cliques, us and them.
>>
>>25287700
The delinquents who would make up stories about how hood they were.

Except I was just some nerd who didn't do any of that shit, but they seemed to like me anyway.
>>
>>25296010
boy am i glad the internet was not as pervasive when i was that young.
at least i can pretend i wouldn't be that unpopular in a theoretical ranking.
>>
Miscellaneous outcasts. Mostly made up of anime weebs though I didn't watch much anime at the time, I fit in aside from not being able to talk about anime and obscure Japanese PSP games. But we also had a Joe Rogan type bro, extremely fit and athletic but eccentric, his artsy girlfriend for a time, a quiet goth girl who liked to draw, a homosexual who was skinny he looked like he already had the virus, a drama queen and her two orbiters, a guy on the wrestling team who was into classical antiquity.

Then I moved cities two years in and haven't had consistent friends since. They were really good people and I miss them every day. It pains me to know they've all gone separate ways and that our group will never be back.
>>
>>25287700
At my small K-8 private school, there were chads, punching bags, and the female equivalents of both.

At a mid-size public high school, there were many cliques that for the most part coexisted and got along ok.
>>
>>25287700
Freshman year it was with all of the stoners and "hipsters" or whatever

Afterwards it shifted from the chads and then eventually to the academics by senior year
>>
I was part of the nerd crowd, despite being black and one of the tallest in the school

Still remember my first time at the school dance when I sperged out on a girl who asked me to dance with her on my way to the room where everyone was playing yugioh in
>>
>>25298809
Huh. I had black friends in the nerd bunch, but they still seemed to blend in better with the normies than whites/asians. I think the mindset blacks can't be socially retarded helped them in a way.
>>
None, except for a very small group of filthy turks/moroccans. The school was 98% white and populated with mostly open-minded kids. Netherlands btw.
>>
File: shouldhavedonethisawhileago.jpg (246 KB, 1339x552) Image search: [Google]
shouldhavedonethisawhileago.jpg
246 KB, 1339x552
did anyone have a small group that was above the popular kids even?

there were 3 guys in my grade who were cool as fuck. one was one of those guys who was a man at age 12, and had a full beard + 10/10 facial aesthetics and body. played varsity goalie for soccer all 4 years of high school. his best friend was this also pretty attractive guy who was the school prankster. he was constantly in the office getting in trouble. he could immitate the school bell, and would always be dismissing the classes and cafeteria early. the last guy was just cool as fuck, period. nobody fucked with any of them
>>
Cool kids/stoners
Jocks/Nerds
Mentally retarded/speds

My High School was weird, I guess. All the popular kids that had hot gfs and got laid were the kids that smoked weed and got drunk a lot.

The jocks at my school were never popular. The cool kids always made fun of the athletes and shit. I find it weird when I watch movies where the jocks always date the hot girls, because that wasn't how my HS was at all.
>>
File: schnappschuss2_1.jpg (21 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
schnappschuss2_1.jpg
21 KB, 440x300
>>25298950
I bet the Moroccans and Turkish girls were A LOT prettier than the ugly blonde Dutch girls though.
>>
I was a jock.
Three year varisty letterman.
>>
>>25299303
>varisty

I guess you GPA was rather low, huh?
>>
>band kids
>stoners
>football jocks
>baseball jocks
>wrestling jocks
>scene kids/weirdos
>gamer kids
>really fucking weird kids
>track/xcountry kids
>tennis kids
>robotics/engineering nerds
>theatre kids/gays
>>
>>25299404
totally forgot about the
>niggers
>mexicans
>4H club cowfucker rednecks
>>
>>25299222
Wrong. First of all there hardly were any, like I said. Second, they were fugly inbred. Third, there were lots of nice white girls, including a model who works at a national tv station now. Bummer huh?
>>
who else /only asian friends/ here?

i was the only white guy in my group, that hung out with like 4 or 5 other asian dudes frequently.
>>
>>25287700
no cliques, just one big group and a bunch of outsiders
and thank fuck us outsiders weren't a group because fuck those guys tbqh
>>
File: 1386083509348.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1386083509348.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
I was in the emo/metalhead group at my old school, all it really required was wearing a plain black t-shirt or band shirt under the school uniform. They never actually treated anyone like shit until the normies tried causing shit, then one of the metalheads in the group pulled out a switchblade and scared them off.
>>
>>25287700
None because I wasn't a fucking faggot
>>
I have no clue because I was not popular enough to know what they even were.
>>
>SJWs as a clique

Either you're underaged, barely not underaged, or lying.
>>
>theater kids
>debate kids
>autists
>stoners
>>
File: 0090616155.jpg (58 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
0090616155.jpg
58 KB, 625x352
The one with all the chads

Part of the group of failed normies.
>>
File: tyrone.jpg (186 KB, 1162x820) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.jpg
186 KB, 1162x820
10th grade, you will never be the tall hung tyrone who was every girl's first big dick and first time to cum from penetrative sex
>>
File: tumblr_n347rlDXJR1t1y2uho1_500.jpg (12 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n347rlDXJR1t1y2uho1_500.jpg
12 KB, 500x289
that petite asian girl with the plump ass
>>
File: 80808_87.jpg (110 KB, 1033x709) Image search: [Google]
80808_87.jpg
110 KB, 1033x709
you would never have a chance with that overachieving asian girl with the perfect tight body who moonlighted as a teen bbc slut
>>
File: tumblr_n34b4nmag91t1y2uho1_400.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n34b4nmag91t1y2uho1_400.gif
1 MB, 300x225
11th grade that innocent adopted asian girl who got manhandled by the basketball group at a party during her experimental phase
>>
File: rfUsrZA.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
rfUsrZA.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
or that dark artsy girl who went to concerts to sleep around with slim and tall musicians and hipsters
>>
Oh boy here we go with this shit again
>>
>>25287700
i unno. i cliqued on that image to make it bigger tho.
>>
File: 10.jpg (30 KB, 500x226) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
30 KB, 500x226
you will never know what was like to sneak with a group of bitches into 21+ venues and get treated to dinner and a night with a tall dark and handsome daddy
>>
>>25287700
>the gangster wannabes
>the auto sport guys
>the autistic edgelods
>the body builders
>>
File: 1451096125628.jpg (77 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1451096125628.jpg
77 KB, 534x640
>>25287700
>hung out with upperclassmen in high school
>had a few friends in my own class
>no enemies, everyone who was in my class is either neutral or nice to me
>had a gf from sophomore - 2 years out of high school
>hung out with lots of her friends too

i'm not really sure
>>
I never got the American highschool experience unfortunately. Too bad, seems fun.
>>
>>25288137
This was me too..
charisma wasn't something i had
>>
I split time between a group of outcasts, a group of computer and anime nerds, and a group of sports-nerds/lower-end athlete types.

Also as we got older, the importance of being in this clique or that group kind of dissolved, you'd catch some shit once in awhile but mostly if you kept to yourself or were chill, everyone would be fine with everyone else.

It was really Middle School where I experienced more of the classic High School stereotypes
>>
the "eat lunch in the bathroom" clique

I was the only member
>>
File: 1446079306650.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446079306650.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>25287804
>fits me to a T
fuck man.
>>
>>25300659
This, nikka.
>>
jocks, preps/ cool kids, Honda kids, overachievers, weird/goth kids, chess club, whore table, band kids, retard kids

more or less going off of lunch tables here
>>
>>25287804
i was a tomoko.
>>
Did any of you guys have a secondary cafeteria?

At our high school, we had traditional cafeteria, but also a kind of a cafe/lounge type area at the other end of the school, bar stools and everything. Most of the hipster-before-hipsters-were-a-thing kids, the Native kids (smoke pit was nearby) and a few preppie type kids hung out in it. Place was pretty chill and good times
>>
>>25300659

me and my friend used to eat and then hang out in the bathroom. never really understood why I did that shit.
>>
Freshman/Sophomore: band kids
Junior: bronies
Senior: ex-bronies
>>
>>25300885
nope, unless you attend a school that get shit tons of money from the state or community your school will look like mine. A shit hole.
>>
>>25287700
The metalheads and punks.
>tfw skipping classes to smoke weed and skate
>tfw playing D&D
>tfw all night jam sessions, working on riffs and drinking dad's beer
>tfw going through a folk punk phase and hitching rides in the summer with friends, going to various beaches and spanging with shit acoustic instruments
>tfw every one of us had tfw no gf
Super duper dank.
>>
>>25300885
Nah, seniors just had the privilege of leaving campus during their lunch period.
I'd skate off to the Taco Bell or the convenience store down the road, every lunch period senior year. By then, all of my friends had dropped out, and I absolutely had to avoid the whole eating alone in school thing.
>>
>>25300959

Kill yourself

Comment not original
>>
I was a track/xc kid. it was the loser/social outcast sport at my school, since everyone did football. even on the team, I was pretty much irrelevant though. still some of the best times of my life.
>tfw that was 30+ years ago
>tfw I am still a khv
>tfw I haven't changed since I was 14
>>
Let's see...

>Really popular kids, all of them were good-looking, athletic, and smart.
>Semi-popular kids, pretty much the first group but were less attractive/not interested in sports
>Cyborgs, had a few close friends and could generally get along with other kids but were still somewhat anti-social
>Future robots, never talked to anyone, were always pretty weird, and a good amount of them were really smart.

I'm sure you gentlemen can guess where I was.
>>
>Footballfags (split into 'cool' and cool)
>Rugbylads/gymbros (me)
>'Cool' kids
>Cool kids
>LADbible fags
>The NPCs
>Nerds
>Eco libtard Green party faggots
>>
The Australian one.
>>
I was one of those emo/scene kids in appearance, but it was weird cause I was an IB/AP kid and did powerlifting, track, and wrastlin'. Wasn't the most popular by any means but I fit in with just about any group and enjoyed socializing.

What really fucked me up though was when I went to college and had to work an obscene amount of hours my freshman year. I never really got socialized into college and I developed a bitter outlook on life in general that I still can't seem to shake even 5 years after the fact.
>>
>>25287804
>so unpopular they didn't even fit into the unpopular group?
yep
>>
>>25301509
semi-popular kids?
>>
>this hispanics
>the niggers
>the civilized niggers
>the trashy white people
>the civilized white people
>the magnet/AP kids

My school didn't really have "cliques" mainly because it was so fucking huge. Every single class I took there were people I didn't know.
>>
File: kys.png (892 KB, 863x900) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
892 KB, 863x900
>>25300659
At least now in uni I can eat it in my car
>>
None. I've never belonged to any clique, even 5 years after high school I don't have a group of friends.
>>
File: 1445812480621.png (456 KB, 485x559) Image search: [Google]
1445812480621.png
456 KB, 485x559
My school had four main categories.
>The "preps", a.k.a the snotty, semi-wealthy white kids that got good grades but rarely had any talents or hobbies beyond shopping/texting
>The "ghetto" group that encompassed the loud and obnoxious black/hispanic kids, as well as the white trash, and included lots of drug addicts, delinquents and the ones that acted up in class
>The glorified, artsy "dork" group that encompassed a range of nerds/goths/weeaboos/edgelords/etc., who were often artistic/musical/uber-intelligent, or at the very least Tumblrinas
>Theatre/Film/Choir kids, who were almost all normies or cyborgs, but most were surprisingly nice or at least tolerable
There were hybrids, of course (like snobby theatre kids, nice and/or artistic ghetto kids, pleasant rich kids), but people rarely gravitated beyond these four unless they were really autistic.
>>
None
I just stayed home and never talked to anyone
>>
>>25287700
I was the jack of all trade.
But mostly a delinquent that deserted class.
>>
File: 1451266686488.png (212 KB, 474x309) Image search: [Google]
1451266686488.png
212 KB, 474x309
>>25287700
my school was so small we only had four
>rednecks
>preps
>The dorks
>the emos
It sucked pretty bad, sometimes it got fun when the rednecks would get obnoxious but they are sub human garbage. Every time you went into the bathroom there were bottles of chewing tobacco spit in there. And if they did not have a bottle to spit in they spat on the floor
>>
File: 72firebird.jpg (192 KB, 800x406) Image search: [Google]
72firebird.jpg
192 KB, 800x406
>>25287700
I was alone in High School. Not bullied, not pittied, just never noticed. I had friends, but I never fit in any clique. The one I hanged around most I hated except for the 3 or 4 friends in it out of the other 20-30 emo's/weebs.

Guess I was only spoken to, never initiated conversation outside of a few friends. Which was detrimental, because my oneitis was always around with 10 beta orbiters, and I could of swung in at any time, as I was the tallest (at fucking 5'11") and fittist among the weeb/emo's. But I always pussied out, and decided to wait til I got a nice classic car like a Camino or Firebird, which could come fairly cheap around me for maybe 3000$ average.

I never got a nice car, and drove a 1990's shitbox, and by the time I realized I'd never live my autistic fuck fantasies, she gave herpes to nearly every skater/emo faggot in the district.
>>
Lol
>implying anyone talked to me in hs
Never understood this whole "clique" thing
I just went to class, lunch, and home.
No one talked to me.
No one looked at me.
Teachers forgot my name.
Didn't appear in any yearbooks.
Didn't go to graduation.
I spent hs memeing on 4chan and playing vidya. Fucking gr8 times
>>
>>25306337
My school was pretty small relative to some robots, so there where more cliques.
Organized from shitty to sad
>Niggers
>black people
>white trash
>druggie white trash
>jocks
>preps (very few, most of them where just suburbanites)
>band kids
These guys and Choir/theater/any other talent was pretty much the normies.
>emo's
>skaters
>greasers
>nerds
>tumblr/reddit
>permavirgins
>spergs
>>
>sports (aka Chad and Stacey)
>smart and mildly weeb Asians
>boring and smart Indians
>LGBTfags with dyed hair and teenage angst
>pseudo LGBTfags into yaoi
>pretentious bookfags
>optimistic and full of school spirit student council
>mildly autistic group full of fat white girls and skinny betas who really liked Pokemon
>the charismatic types who knew many people and had already started a business or started research
>actual autists monitored by depressed special Ed teachers

I went to a public school where the majority was upper middle class or rich
>>
There's no real cliques as far as I can tell. Maybe some people more uppity than most, but it's an idvividual trait rather than a group ideology. The high school I'm going to isn't really big enough for any extensive segregation though, so it's a bad test.
>>
>>25287700
>shitty local rap group
>popular but emotionally damaged girls a grade below me who no one respected but everyone wanted to fuck
>ethnics who liked cars and sports i think
>kids who fucked with hard drugs
>outcasts who were into anime and experimenting with their sexuality
>christian kids
>hispanic kids who only hung out with other hispanic kids
>black kids who only hung out with other black kids
>autistic meme spewers who were somehow buzzwords throughout the school (the squad)
>>
File: Norman-bates.png (112 KB, 389x431) Image search: [Google]
Norman-bates.png
112 KB, 389x431
>>25287918
hey anon, is this you?
>>
I don't remember the rest of the cliques.
I hung out in the back ring of tables that were populated with
>the gays
>the mentally and socially challenged
>the weeaboos
Strangely there was a lot of overlap in between these groups, it was like a little Ghetto of social pariahs.
>>
My school was loaded with hipster sk8r wannabe musicians
>>
I hung with the animu nerds, to be honest.

>tfw our "graduation party" was going to a local net cafe to play CoD4
>tfw I had never played a decent PC FPS before
>tfw I thought the stun grenade effect was an end-of-round slo-mo mechanic to mae things more ebin

at least I caught on to throwing random nades and flashes into the distance at the start of rounds

too bad I never got to shack up with my crush of the year but w/e I turned out gay anyway

I'd try to contact her but I even forgot her fucking name lmao, some fucking love amirite
>>
>>25288032
That sounds like me. My group was weird but not bottom-tier autists.
>>
Spic cool kids plus one cracker and one sandnigger

Niggers

Weeaboos

Living in the 70s & 80s & 90s (rock) (I was part)

Weeaboos + 70s - 90s
>>
>>25287700
The future middle class science males
The future middle class females
The sports/family business males
The future semi-skilled working class females
The future hippies who weren't allowed in the common room.

The unskilled got told to leave at 16
>>
File: 1448619181336.jpg (226 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1448619181336.jpg
226 KB, 1280x960
the people who played sports
geeks
the girls who played sports
skaters / stoner
natives

I was a geek stoner hybrid. My school was very small, I literally went to school in the same building from preschool to graduation and graduated with like 40 people.
>>
I was so out of the loop it's hard to tell who was who, but I'll try. To me they were all the 'cool' kids because they all had (lots of) friends, and were loud and comfortable in the school environment.

>sporty types (hard to differentiate from the neds)
>privileged types (went on ski holidays, had wine in the house with parents, horseriding lessons, trips to America) this section had the only 'smartest kids in the class'
>neds seeking a high status through the use of brands, loud and playful, would discuss the night before's drinking loudly in class
>standard kid. Liked by everyone, was outspoken if they saw an injustice, generally had a great life mixing between all the cliques and seems to have been successful due to honed social skills

Finally,
>lowest tier 'base' kids, called base because it was the name of the room kids who needed learning support went to, which most of them did. All seemed hyperactive, contained the poorest neds, the camp kid, the one heavily invested (and heavy) goth, the loud mouth kid that the whole school hated, the legit autist, the ones who were likely abused at home,and the disabled kid

I hung out with the base kids but didn't belong there, I was told that by them, too. I was bullied as hard as the base kids, but not for the same reason, they'd say and do retarded shit while I stood there, and I got the flak for it.

Mind you, some of them had an immense amount of inner strength I can only admire.
>>
The popular kids, the kids who gave a shit about school, and the weeaboos. I blame the Japanese language class for them.
>>
>stoner/skater/bmx/early alcoholic group
>rugby/ gym fitness group (alphas)
>band kids/ acne group
>rich Chinese kids
>insanely rich millionaire Chinese kids
>literal autists
>LGBT group/ goths
>group of kids who got perfect grades and all they would talk about was mundane school shit
>/g/entoomen (mostly asian)
>autistic gaymers (mostly murican)

That's about it. All the band kids had acne and all the goths were homosexual
>>
>>25287726
>>25287700
I'm Italian, we did not have cliques the same way americans have them. But when I visited Murrika for exchange student program I was with the weirdos. The other cliques were the ferking losers, the music band losers, chads and stacy sports people (With token nigger) and us. We interacted with everyone because we had a weed man, a drugs man and some guy who organized rave parties. So the three exchange students we were gathered with them.
It was pretty dank ;3
>>
File: 1018 - DftwXvb.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1018 - DftwXvb.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>25287700
Had cliques well into the final years of school (16-19/sixth form)
There were:
>The people in the common room, or as we called them, the Onions
These were basically standard normies, completely uninteresting. They hung out in the common room and hosted the parties that anyone outside this group was not really invited to. The males and females were often in relationships with each other. Common activities: large parties, football, rugby.
>Me and my friends, called the Dungeoners derogatorily by the Onions, but we took the name as our own
The kind of people that would go on 4chan I guess but not necessarily /r9k/, we hung out in the computer rooms and were considered a bit strange by the normies but not totally unapproachable losers, sometimes we were thought of as druggos though I've personally never done anything harder than marijuana. The group was almost entirely male because whenever a girl tried to come into the group we accused them of being "female gremlins" or "gremfems" which comes next. Common activities: "pdong" a game basically like hackysack but you used your hands and the ball was a plastic grape cup. Playing shit flash games on the computers. Friendly bullying.
>The people that hung out in the stinkier, smaller computer rooms: the Gremlins
This was the least popular group but on the whole they did more normie stuff than the Dungeoners, they stink and have shit banter and were treated with utter contempt by just about everyone outside their group. Common activities; SHIT craic, going out to shit clubs, forcing the fattest member of the group to literally pay for everyone elses meals.

I miss these days
>>
>>25287700
In Italy you normally stay in the same 20ish people class for 20 years, they were mostly stacies and I had no friends.
>>
>>25309565
*for 5 years
>>
>>25287700
>Never fit into a clique
>Have crush on introvert rocker girl
>See her clique
>One of the guys in clique recognizes me and invites me to hang out
>Hang out the rest of the year

Nothing really happened, she eventually left the group and became a stacy for the cheer team and got knocked up by a wanabe chad.

Besides that i never actually "had" a clique.
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.