[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the actual fuck does this even mean? Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (1010 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1010 KB, 640x1136
What the actual fuck does this even mean?
Thoughts?
>>
>>25287653

It means that we're all tired of feminism, faggotry and Western decadence.
>>
>>25287669
How
>all
Really how
>>
He's probably just retarded.
>>
>>25287653
It means they will all be sent to the wall for being race traitors
>>
>>25287653
All I can read is "Im a cuck"
>>
>>25287653
It's the way social retards say first amendment
>>
File: multiculturalism.png (626 KB, 1496x1044) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.png
626 KB, 1496x1044
>>25287653
It means that a huge number of us support Sharia law, believe that suicide bombing, attacks against civilians, and honor killings can be justified, and we also believe that sorcery and witchcraft are real... Actually that last one is actually true in some parts of America.
>>
>>25287749

Western believe in Israel and feminism instead and that penises can be feminine, with a female identity...

No wonder that Islam wins.
>>
>>25287749
>>25287790
No but for real what the fuck
>>
>>25287653
Koran says everyone is born a Muslim.
>>
>>25288306
Thanks for the legitimate answer, still doesn't explain
>all
We're not all babies ya know
>>
>>25287653
It's means we all have a little bit of bigot inside of us.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 816x979
Where's the snack bar?
>>
It means that he stands with Muslims. It's like when JFK said he was from Berlin.
>>
>>25289873
Aloha my friend
>>
>>25287749
Witch detected.
>>
>>25289571
It means they see you as an apostate. Guess what the punishment for apostasy is?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 720x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 720x188
>>25289929
Mahalo cuz
>>
>>25289915
So why doesn't he say that then?
Tbh just because a president said it doesn't mean it makes sense. I know we're all one in the same etc etc but he was literally not from Berlin.
>>
it means they enable terrorism, OP. remember, trump's statements came after the DHS issued a report where they claimed they can not assess, with certainty, whether or not refugees have links to terrorist organizations, and it came after ISIS made a land grab in syria which included a gov't building that can print passports. and, of course, ISIS has also stolen thousands of passports from countries surrounding syria and iraq as well. so, knowing these facts, as this information is all publicly available and should be considered common knowledge, they welcome refugees into america with open arms, knowing that odds are a terrorist will slip through. they want the destruction of america, OP. they enjoy knowing that they are helping kill of the western world

remember, these are also the same people who probably have a positive opinion on the FSA, a foreign supported paramilitary which started a civl war in syria. they'll support the FSA because the libcuck media tells them that the FSA is ran by doctors and the academia of syra, and they'll hear about how al-assad's regime is supported by evil putin and how the regime has committed countless atrocities. they'll openly ignore that the last time the US supported a foreign paramilitary in the midst of a war in the middle east, we created bin laden. they'll ignore the very real possibility that we could be creating yet another bin laden with our support of this foreign paramilitary, and the only rational explanation is because they want to see another bin laden rise against the US.
>>
Everyone on the retard bandwagon
>>
File: Screenshot at Dec 27 10-46-31.png (43 KB, 847x284) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot at Dec 27 10-46-31.png
43 KB, 847x284
it means OP made a shitty marker sign for his thread on 4chan dot org
>>
>>25287749
They won't assimilate into our culture like the American Indians did because we are cucks and faggots compared to their fascism. The problem is if we became fascists like them, then the kind of people who post here would all be purged.

So the best move for me is to not play this game.
>>
>>25289963
It shows a stronger symbolic bond and demonstrates our common humanity. Yeah, it's kind of silly when dealing with exclusive groups like religions, but it makes for a more powerful statement.

I don't think Kennedy's speech would be one of the most remembered from The Cold War if he said, "I stand with the people of Berlin."
>>
>>25287669
I wish. That would be based as fuck
>>
>>25290283
>being this fucking new
>thinking reverse image search is perfect
>>
>>25290283
>resided the image so faggots like you couldn't do that
Try harder
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.