[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when no girlfriend at age 25 (twentyfive)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 72389472389.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
72389472389.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>that feel when no girlfriend at age 25 (twentyfive)
>>
If a girlfriend is all that's missing from your life, then you're an idiot if "suicide" is on your mind.
>>
>>25287500
>that feel when no girl has ever hugged me at age 25 (twentyfive)
>that feel when no girl has ever kissed me at age 25 (twentyfive)
>that feel when no girl has ever had sex with me me at age 25 (twentyfive)
>that feel when no girlfriend ever at age 25 (twentyfive)
>>
>>25287500
There are literally 12 year olds who have done more with a girl than you. Someone who was born when you had already been alive for 13 years may well have had sex by now.

How does it feel knowing that?
>>
Just to clarify 25 (twentyfive) means aged twenty five right? Like, you've been alive for two and a half decades? As in, two sets of ten years and five sets of one year? A quarter of a century, something like that?
>>
>>25287523
>intimacy is something that is nice to have but you don't need! like a jet ski!
>>
>(twenty five)

The fuck is this some kind of meme or something?
>>
>>25288049

Not what I meant. If you got everything else sorted out, there's not much preventing you from finding that last missing thing: a relationship.
>>
>>25288709
It's a catch 22, fairly hard to solve everything when you're constantly reminded you are a failure and you have no emotional support or real sexual release.
>>
>>25288753

A few requirements for a GF are: friends, education/job, great family, etc. Those can help you with the "emotional support" part until you get that GF you want so badly. All the building blocks are there, you just need to act on it.
>>
>>25288841
What makes you believe I have any of those?
>>
>>25288841
>A few requirements for a GF are: friends, education/job, great family

That's not how you spell "Be Chad".
>>
>>25287500
I'm 26 and I haven't even hold hands
>>
>>25287500
>>25287527
Same boat, bro. It's like sex and relationship is an alien concept. Something not real to me. Like a girl, a female human, would ever allow me to kiss her, hug her, touch her. Or that she would care for me, and worry for me, and be interested in my day. It all seems like a half remembered dream that will remain like that - just a dream
>>
>>25288841
I have all of those. And I'm a kissless virgin at 25. It's not like I don't try, it just... doesn't happen... ever
>>
Jesus chirst, getting gf won't solve your problems.
>>
File: 1451162439627.jpg (166 KB, 600x953) Image search: [Google]
1451162439627.jpg
166 KB, 600x953
>>25287500
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HATE YOU FUCKING ROOOOBBOOOOOTTTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A GF WILL NOT MAKE YUOU FUCKING HAPPYPYPYPYPYPYYPYYYYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET A FUCKING HOBBY GET A FUCKING HOBBY GET A FUCKING HOBBY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25288856

Assuming you're the OP, your post. Wanting a GF when you don't have those is ridiculous. Well, maybe not, but there's a chance you'd be dragging her down with you.

>>25288861

If you think those things make you a Chad, then you've been too much on r9k. Or not enough.

>>25288915

How do you try?
>>
>>25289024
>dragging her down with you.
Why would you implying I wanted someone "higher" than me. Why not someone on my same level and we can help each other build ourselves up
>>
>>25288049
>while 99.99% of other people have jet skis
>>
>>25289057

Actually, you're right. That's a valid reason. For some reason I was projecting my own insecurities and reasoning into it.
In that case, there's still no excuse. Even without friends or a job, you can still "meet" possible GFs with the help of the internet and dating applications/websites.
>>
>>25288978
I have hobbies but I still feel the need of a gf and I get depressed when I see cute girls or couples
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.