[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we live in arguably the best and most peaceful time in human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (25 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25 KB, 306x306
>we live in arguably the best and most peaceful time in human history
>it's still complete shit
>>
File: 143144333992.jpg (179 KB, 810x860) Image search: [Google]
143144333992.jpg
179 KB, 810x860
>complaining about life when youre an over-privileged white male
>>
>implying peace is better than war
>>
>>25287508
in what way are white men privileged?
>>
>>25287465
>the best and most peaceful
And you base that on what exactly
>>
>>25287508
>implying that OP is a white male
>implying ugly males are privileged
>>
>peaceful time
>>
File: 1432312337393.jpg (199 KB, 1022x606) Image search: [Google]
1432312337393.jpg
199 KB, 1022x606
>>25287529
Listen here you cis white male fat-shaming skinny non-otherkin piece of scum. You should kill yourself for being a sexist prick.
>>
>Nothing worth dedicating my life for.
>Sick of being a boy, I want to become a man.
>Hear about ISIS. God answered my prayers, it's time.
>I'll probably die in some Middle-Eastern shit hole but I can't honestly think of anything better to do with my life
>If I survive the service I have a feeling the army might be able to cure my autism.
>>
>>25287508
Black guy who used to live in the third world here. Socially the third world is much better, communities are much more close knit, women are kept in their place and all you need to be a success is to have any sort of job. In the first world, the community is non existent, people are left to rot in their rooms without being noticed, women are SJW wackos and the only way to be a success is to become a millionaire.
>Fuck off back to the third world
I can't my friend, I have a UK passport only because I was born here. Jamaica will only allow me a 6 month visa. I hate this country and want to leave.
>>
We live in an arguable dystopia. Peace is bought at the cost of freedom and safety is no longer assured. Only the top few get to enjoy the pleasures of the real world while the rest of us drop out of society and life to escape into virtual limbo.
>>
peace is a meme tBh

humans are only good for war, that's about it
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-15-16-29-44.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-15-16-29-44.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>25287570
>>25287538
I understand what OP is getting at. So far the amount of full scale wars have declined considerably in the past few decades. Besides freedom fighters and terrorists this is the most peaceful period in history.

As for the best that is subjective since I'm sure some people on this board would have preferred to have been born when whites ruled or when they could have done whatever they want. But for me the advancements made every day makes me feel like the next day is just gonna get better

But some aspects are shit
>>
>>25287622
>>Sick of being a boy, I want to become a man.
Believe it or not, most of today'*s problems could be fixable if boys would turn into men again, instead of metrosexual hipsters with an attitude.
>>
>>25287673
>some aspects are shit
Yeah like the fact you still have to work to survive.
>>
>you will live to see privacy die
>hundreds of years from now AIs will analyze your data and build up comprehensive profiles so future chads can laugh at your autism
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.