[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a agenda of the admins to delete any possible threads where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 14402454967213.png (184 KB, 1056x594) Image search: [Google]
14402454967213.png
184 KB, 1056x594
Is it a agenda of the admins to delete any possible threads where people could get friends, thus keeping us all alone and forever robot? I just want someone to listen to ;-;
>>
based admins, keep it up
>>
>tfw no qt robot to listen to me talk about my day
>>
I recommend Omegle. It's a great site for making meaningful lifelong friendships!
>>
>>25287267
Yes, janitors have been doing a good job lately. Although we can't relate to them, we have no choice. You don't need the toxic relationships found here, go talk to some normal people and improve your social skills.
>>>/soc/
>>
>>25287314
b-but the place is full of normies
>>
>>25287365
It's all about the tags you put in
Personally I'm a faggot and like 420, weed and drugs just because the community is really laid back and accepting, and eager to converse most of the time.
>>
>>25287286
Kill yourself beta enabler cuck
>>25287267
roasties are toast now fuck off forever no one feels bad for you except for cuckolded numale babbies
>>
>>25287267
I'll be your friend anon. Any way you wanna talk? Steam or skype?
>>
>>25287467
I think people have lost sight of the definition of the word cuck. It's just a general insult like now, like nigger.
>>
>>25287505
It's a feeble one too. "Cuck" on /r9k/ is used to mean anyone who had ever done anything sexual.

Have a gf? Cuck.
Had sex? Cuck.
>>
>>25287505
it's worse, it's become a generic unrelated go to for slow children unable to come up with relevant or meaningful retorts.
>>
I posted my skype on r9k and the people who added me don't even bother to talk the absolute cunts. Why would I even try to keep up a conversation if they don't try? I'm usually the first one to talk to them.

If you are reading this, fuck you guys
>>
>>25287608
Fuck off cuck
see how retarded this makes me seem?
>>
>>25287608
I don't want to talk to normies. If I even get a smidgeon of a hint your life is better than mine I'm going to cut contact.
>>
>>25287608
We have a nice little skype group over here where we actively talk.

If you aren't a massive asshole, you are free to join us. We are civil and friendly.
>>
>>25287267
>Dumb animeposter who is sad and lonely
Fuck off you friend collecting retard.
>>
>>25287865
>friend collecting
>4 people on steam, 3 on skype who are the same people
>>
>>25287267
Meet and hook up threads belong on >>>/soc/.
>>
>>25287822
This is kind of what prevents me from reaching out to you guys in these threads. I wanna help, but I don't think I could connect to anyone here. By any and all accounts, I'm a full-fledged normie. Aside from the fact that I'm currently between relationships, and that I've been visiting 4chan since '04, there's literally nothing distinguishing me from a normal person, extrernally. I honestly don't even know why I'm visiting this board to begin with, /tg/ is my home.
>>
>le shy weeaboo who wants friends
You guys are ALWAYS awkward unlikable boring cunts.
>>
>>25287498
You can add me but I'm useless and boring and have a shit taste in games
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mmrpppghhhhhllll
>>
>>25287900
Same desu, just change tg to tv and int in my case.
>>
File: 1444083712687.jpg (80 KB, 431x424) Image search: [Google]
1444083712687.jpg
80 KB, 431x424
>>25287932
>Self deprecating weeb with no friends
Not even once
>>
>>25287920
You're just as boring to us. Now get the fuck off my board normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*BREATHES*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1448641783024.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448641783024.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>25287973
simbly ebin :DD
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.