[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never get a qt yandere girl to like you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>you will never get a qt yandere girl to like you
>>
I actually did. It was fucking surreal.

I had no idea I could be loved (or, obsessed over) in such a way.
>>
>>25287139
Was it good? Was she yandere in wanting to kill you or yandere in wanting you all to herself? Also, was she hot?
>>
>>25287247
The latter.

And oh, she was stunning.
>>
>>25287289
Are you kidnapped in her basement right now?

How many children has she forced you to father?
>>
>>25287289
I was thinking more along the lines of Yuno Gasai or Anna Nishikiyoma, in the sense that they want to be yours as opposed to wanting you to be theirs...
>>
>>25287326
Well, that's actually what described it best. She made it excessively clear that if she couldn't have me, she couldn't have anyone.

There's a bunch of stories I have behind this...
"relationship". I won't go into that much detail though.

Eventually, she attempted suicide for me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.