[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone /badatvideogames/ here? Anyone /rageissues/ when playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: 1441157526376.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1441157526376.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
Anyone /badatvideogames/ here?

Anyone /rageissues/ when playing videogames and losing all the time?
>>
Nah I'm okay. Family doesn't like to play with me cuz they always lose. I am also surprisingly very patient.
>>
>>25286996
>always play on easy
>still die all the time
>always bottom 10% in online games
>still having fun
>>
But the games today are too easy. Is it some kaizo shit you are into?
>>
>>25286996
i've been playing video games my entire life and still struggle playing third person shooters. i find i have to play them on normal or hard. first person isn't a problem and i'll play on the hardest difficulty the game has to offer. last video game i raged at was hotline miami 2, but i played a good chunk of that game while pretty drunk so that might be why i kept getting mad at "cheap" deaths.
>>
File: 1440622751896.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1440622751896.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
I become incredibly violent after losing.
I would strangle the exploiter who killed me ten times in a row in multiplayer.

One time, okay that's fine. TEN TIMES JUST HUNTING ME? IGNORING OTHERS JUST TO TEASE ME? RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm fucking awful. I tried playing lol by my unranked MMR went through the roof because I was playing with friends who were way better and would always carry me, meaning I got crushed whenever I would que. When I hit 30 and started playing ranked I got placed in Bronze 5 naturally. I know people who are actively trying and struggling to play badly enough to get into bronze 5, but I got there while playing normally.
>>
>bad at vidya
>zero rage
>always having fun
>>
>playing Lords Of The Fallen
>doing well until the Worshipper boss
>get killed 10 times
>rage, break my chair and immediately uninstall the game
I just can't take it.
>>
>>25287072
this happens with online friends who play FPS games with me. my win rate in free for all in a certain FPS is around 80% and when we party up and go pubstomping, we'll almost never lose. then when they play solo they get absolutely decimated if their stats were boosted too much
>>
>>25287063
I'd give anything to be able to kill faggots who kill me in online games. I often fantasize about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1334x750
>>25286996
>about to get a new worldwide high score of 440 thousand
>a few days later
>worldwide record is over 1 fucking billion
WHAT THE FUCK AH WHAT IS THIS
>>
File: 1435808170313.jpg (40 KB, 529x404) Image search: [Google]
1435808170313.jpg
40 KB, 529x404
>play fallout 4
>constantly dying and becoming 3/4 irradiated on easy

>play dark souls
>stop playing and don't ever play again after 20 minutes

i hate this
>>
That sounds awful, if I couldn't make myself feel better by stomping shitters online I'd probably kill myself.
>>
>play ok at coop shooters
>play just around average at multiplayer shooters

i suppose i can't ask for more
>>
Who /stuckindiamond3/ here?
>>
>>25287072
In Dota 2, your solo MMR and party MMR are tracked separately, so you won't have this problem.

I'm a competitive player and recently realized that I can't play sandbox RPGs like Fallout and The Elder Scrolls.
>spend more time planning how to build my character for maximum efficiency than I do playing the game
>dialogues always make me research quest chains online to see which quest ends with the most XP and the best equipment/perks
>kill and loot everything in every zone before proceeding to next zone, which feels like a grind
>always end up with bad morality because of killing and looting everything
It's a shame I don't enjoy the games, because I do want to, but in the end I'm a Spike at heart.
>>
>>25287072
well you get better by playing with better people. that's true for FPS at least. Try to make them explain what they are doing, perhaps that will help? Build order, tactics and such. Watch streams of proplayer with cast, that can help swell.
Good luck
>>
I used to have fun playing video games, but now I resort to calling opponents pussies and niggers when i lose.
>>
File: 1446342251275.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446342251275.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>25286996
I feel you. Tried to get a hold in battlefield 4 and I failed miserably. Usually get a k/d of 6/14 or even worse.
The rage is everlasting.
>>
File: 2015-12-27_00010.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-27_00010.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
>>25286996
>Can't alpha IRL
>Can't alpha in vidya either
I truly pity you... smhfam.
>>
>>25286996
I don't like it when you're playing GTA 5 or another free roam game and the same guy kills you over and over when you aren't even making an attempt to hurt them. I like to chase random players in cars but they always just throw C4 on you when you get close. Kinda ruins the game a bit. Doesn't make me angry just makes me not want to play any-more.
>>
File: n501ef032653c7.png (194 KB, 479x350) Image search: [Google]
n501ef032653c7.png
194 KB, 479x350
>>25286996
>playing game with small community
>high on the leader boards
>series gets popular from new release
>leader board gets hacked
>and people out rank me by billions of points
>>
I can handle losing I just can't handle the bantz. Trash talk me when I'm losing and I get furious
>>
File: disappoint.jpg (40 KB, 462x485) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.jpg
40 KB, 462x485
>new to the game
>get demolished repeatedly
>ask the player who beat me for advice
>'lol sorry just started too'
>>
Some people just aren't that good at videogames. Personally I only play comfy games that don't pit me against strangers, like Yoshi's Wooly World, Rayman Legends, Minecraft, Fable, shit like that. The time I stopped playing the "good" games that just stressed me out I started having a lot more fun. I don't even care if I'm casual, life is shit enough, I should be able to enjoy my vidya
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.