[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you wake up >it's hot >you start up your computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 2013.gif (2 MB, 245x368) Image search: [Google]
2013.gif
2 MB, 245x368
>you wake up
>it's hot
>you start up your computer
>there's twerking videos all over the internet
>you look outside
>people are walking by wearing oversized square baseball caps and t-shirts reading "#YOLOSWAG"
>blurred lines is playing on the radio
>you realize you're back in summer 2013
how ecstatic/upset would you be?
>>
Upset because I was homeless from March 2013 through July 2013. It was one of the worst periods of my life.
>>
Fuck, I might start trying to remember the big winning lottery numbers because of this thread OP.

Good job.
>>
File: disgusted.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
Well this sucks. 2013 was a fucking awful year for me. had a complete schizophrenic break down and spent a good month in the mental center. if I had to go back in time why not all the way back to 2006 or something? my sophmore year in high school, at least I could make a difference than.
>>
>>25286763
>you realize you're back in summer 2013
It could easily be January 2016, don't you look out of the window every once in a while?
>>
>>25286763
I would be pretty happy because that was the year when /r9k/ was still /r9k/
>>
>>25286763
2013 was quite a good year for me, so I'd be satisfied
>>
this >>25286861
we could prevent the robot from being taken away at all, stop the normy invasion before it even happened
>>
Bretty good, I would have the chance to not drop out of college.
>>
>>25286848

>yolo
>still being in
>swag
>still being in
>black-inspired fashion
>still being in
kek
we're waaaay past the late autumn 2013 stage of still being able to use those things ironically
those are dead memes now
>>
>>25286763
>start betting
>get rich
>>
Could have fucked that chick who made it so obvious she was into me but I just ignored her because intimacy is such a foreign concept to me I'm not even sure how to respond.
>>
>>25287005
>start betting
>can't remember what even happened
>lose all my money
>>
Are you serioisly trying to make 2 years ago nostalgic?

Fuck this board
>>
>2013
>not glorious 2005
id sit down and jerk off
>>
>>25286763
I could fix about 90% of my problems. It'd be alright I guess.
>>
literally the same
>>
>>25286763
Holy shit yes I'm excited. Maybe I can actually make it work with my (now ex) gf.... And I haven't completely fucked my life up yet!
>inb4 normie get out, I'm still a virgin
>>
I'd be pretty happy considering my best friend would still be alive, so we'd hang more and I'd ominously tell him about how he died as a warning, because it was preventable
>>
I'd have a grand old time making montage parodies again.. Before it all went six feet under in 2014
>>
>>25286763
more than ecstatic, i would be given another chance
>>
>>25286796
How'd you fix it m8? I may be homeless at some point.

Survival tips?
>>
>>25286763
i'd wash my pussy. last time i washed it was 2009 and it smells terrible.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.