[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminism is all about white men hate. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: bj9pkVO5.jpg (170 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
bj9pkVO5.jpg
170 KB, 1252x1252
Feminism is all about white men hate. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>25286450
I'd fuck her, but she probably doesn't wear deodorant and smells, she has hairy pits too.
>>
Can't.
Here in Sweden they even defend Islam, which is the most patriarchal and sexist culture on the planet. But whiteys can't take up too much space on the bus, that's unacceptable.
>>
the whole liberal narrative exists as a means for the weak and feeble to feed off the naturally superior
>>
>>25286450
>be white male
>most powerful gender and race in the world
>immune to all racism/hate because so powerful
>laugh at groups trying to take us down
>pretend to care and allow them to make pretend progress
>they'll never dethrone us
>>
>>25286450

Invoking the wrath of the whites have always had positive results, please do continue.
>>
>>25286478
>he said, as he sat on his chair in the dimly lit basement.
>>
>>25286450
Pretty much.

Also it's about trying to justiy and not be accountable for their actions.
>>
>>25286501
>taking the bottom 1% as your sample size
>>
Why did Laci get fat

She was so bangable before

Is this the fate all feminists suffer?
>>
>>25286547
It ought you were immune to racism and hate and would just laugh at me?
>>
File: pp.jpg (63 KB, 738x462) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
63 KB, 738x462
>>25286450
>Prove me wrong

I can not. In Germany support feminists the immigration of millions of Muslims.

>pic related

I hope they get raped by muslims.
>>
>>25286450
you can't because thats what it is.
>>
>>25286450
>Feminism is all about white men hate.

It's divide and conquer. White society as a whole supported and benefited from being superior and more advanced than other races (politically, economically and intellectually). We took advantage of how further advanced we were. MEN AND WOMEN.

Shit, how many women encouraged slavery, wanted slaves and shit? Just look at how much they still support slavery (in the form of alimony laws)...

But... how do they avoid bein' held accountable?

"It was all the white man's fault. Slavery bad. A benefited from my ancestors abuses, but I'm not privileged because I'm no man. We wuz victims too."

They use us as a scapegoat. But seriously, look at who's still supporting slavery - all while claiming victimhood and sayin' "Let's let other races in here" - need more allies to keep this shit up, more people to believe they are victims. Need to turn more people against us.

What they don't realise, is that some of these other cultures, will truly make them victims. That we need to put our own first, in our own countries, because our own are the ones who'll pay more taxes and keep us going. If you can't protect yourself, you can't protect others. I wouldn't go to an islamic country and expect them to bend over backwords for me. I'd respect the shit out of them for putting their own first.

Truth be told though, most other cultures seem to know the white bitches game. The amount of times I've heard other races say that their parents told them "Screw white girls, but marry an [insert race here - indian for example]" but they'll tell their daughters to "marry a white man".

They know the manipulators from the ones who'll just try to protect their own.
>>
>>25286581
that's kind of fucked up, why invite muslims while taunting them with their publicly naked bodies? that's like inviting jews to a pig roast.
>>
>>25286579
insulting your intelligence kinda does both
>>
"The fanatical feminism is a psychic epidemic, a mental illness that is celebrated because of their massive scale distribution in some media and educational institutions as a new form of intelligence." - Norbert Bolz
>>
>>25286639
You learn that from experience?
>>
>>25286477
The narrative about you being a faggot exists as a means for your faggotism
>>
>>25286671
Please anon, tell us more about your wisdom on faggotry
>>
>>25286668
10/10 debating skills anon.

try again.
>>
Well the big feminazi push has been going on for a few years now. Has it peaked? Surely more people than ever are laughing at these bitches.
>>
>>25286450
>Laci Green

pls die
>>
>>25286581
>those shaved armpits
These poor housewives aren't liberated enough, the patriarchy is still oppressing them.
>>
>>25286450
Feminism really is about man hate. You guys should read Erin Pizzey's 'Prone to Violence.' It's about how men and women become addicted to abuse and violence as they grow up in violent families and seek out and stay in relationships that give them that same high. Pizzey started some of the first domestic abuse shelters in the world (for men AND women) and didn't like American feminists because even in the 70s they were clearly all about hating men rather than solving problems.
>>
>>25287304
Lots of people are saying feminism has peaked.
>>
OP's premise validated in one video
https://youtu.be/i7zuzVKPoEY
>>
>>25286450
it literally isn't. Look up the wiki article.
>>
>>25286462
femenism is about she cant get ridden, she blames a weaker being
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.