[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nqekwse3CZ1qebc9so1_400.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqekwse3CZ1qebc9so1_400.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>tfw my Chad friend fucked my crush in my bed
>tfw it's the only action that bed has ever gotten

Hold me robots
>>
>>25286405
I would not tolerate that desu
>>
Did she leave a wet spot stain?

If so have you sniffed/licked it?
>>
pls no beta uprising
forgive him for he did not know
>>
>>25286447
No I don't know I didn't sleep there because they stayed all night so I slept on the toilet floor on a few blankets when I got home. They just left and I haven't yet checked the room but it smells of sex.
>>
File: asuka chance.jpg (137 KB, 629x480) Image search: [Google]
asuka chance.jpg
137 KB, 629x480
And you didn't kill both of them?
>>
This happened to me. There is now something missing in you that you'll never get back.
>>
>>25286460

So how are you going to get revenge on Chad?
>>
>>25286498
Heis my buddy man idk..
>>
>>25286405
Drag the bed outside and set it on fire.
tell chad to go fuck off.
>>
>>25286467
It's the part of innocence that led you to believe the world still had hope. It's not that you feel anger, you just feel empty. Like there was that tiny glimmer of chance that both of you would somehow wound up together. And life just crushes it in front of your eyes.
>>
>>25286531
i lost this feeling of hope years ago,
my only hope is that i will decompose and be of some use when i die.
>>
>>25286519

Maybe you could work a MMF threesome with Chad and oneitis. Might be your only chance to get a piece of that sweet pussy. Most girls have it as an ultimate fantasy.

Before hand make a deal with Chad to let you do fucking while she sucks his cock.
>>
>>25286596
This

It's your only hope of redemption.
>>
>>25286405
he's not your friend
>>
You have to kill them. A robot has only what remains of his pride. Take that away and a soulless creature in human form remains.
>>
Why didn't you fuck her in your bed but let him do it instead?
>>
>>25286460
>they stayed all night so I slept on the toilet floor

How dare they???
I mean, Chad gotta Chad, but being that impolite, making you sleep in your toilet while using your bed...
Kill him.
>>
I know you are beta, but you have to at least stay territorial. Don't let people go that far with your belongings.
>>
>>25286405
Eye for an eye
Sneak into his house and have sex with his bed
>>
>>25286405
>mfw I want my chad friend to give me his cummies
>mfw when I think he's gay too
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.