[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I get high when smoking weed? I've tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1449004377922.jpg (211 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1449004377922.jpg
211 KB, 640x1136
Why can't I get high when smoking weed? I've tried several times in the last months.
>>
Have you ever smoked ciggies? You need to inhale it into your lungs, and then hold it there for a few seconds (longer than with tobacco). I had the same problem when I was a kid, I just sucked the weed into my mouth then blew it out. You sort of suck it in your mouth, then take a deep breath into your lungs
>>
when you exhale you're supposed to see a constant stream of smoke until you're done exhaling
>>
>>25286088
What are you smoking out of?
Op please respond in your own fucking thread
>>
What method of smoking are you using? Joints/blunts, bowls, bongs? When I first started, I got a better high from joints, and they didn't hurt as much as smoking through the bong. Make sure you're inhaling into your lungs instead of just sucking into your mouth. I always chase my hits with air to make sure that I push all the smoke in there as well.

Also, if you are willing to go through the effort, making edibles is a way more efficient use to get high.

>>25287308
Not really true for marijuana...
>>
>>25286088
Have you tried using a bong? Not too difficult to rig up a waterfall and smoke a g in one puff.
Does your iq happen to be below 80? I know a couple people that are so fucking dumb (well i can't say its causation, but so far its only been the case in the HS dropouts I've met) they don't notice the shift in their cognitive functions.
Alternatively, are you sure it's weed? If you're really dumb you smoke oregano.
>>
Sorry I'm here, got lost in far cry.

>>25287459
I smoke only joints, sometimes mixed with tobacco. I also use the trick of inaling a bit of air outherwise the smoke is too hot.

>>25287428
Joints. I smoke sometimes pure weed, sometimees the cheaper brown rectangular thing (dunno the name in english)

>>25287282
Before by mistake I would only keep it in my mouth but I think i swallow it now. I have no problem smoking tobacco hand made cigs.
>>
>>25287494
It's weed for sure, I smoke with others and we aren't retarded. I feel a little dizzy after a joint but it's not much different from when i smoke a tobacco hand made cig.
>>
>>25287575
A lot of people have a hard time getting higher of joints. Use a bong, if you can't there's ways to make one, just dont use tin foil.
>>
>>25287632

Isn't it the same thing? What drink would you recommend?
>>
>>25286088
Get better weed thb
>>
>>25288174
We buy weed from different dealers. And the ones I smoke with get high as fuck.
>>
>>25288158
Sorry was an vidya. It's not. The more smoke you take in your lungs at once, the higher you get imo. (tested it before)
Idk what drink means but carbonation helps with cotton mouth. If your actual lungs burn boil some water and inhale the steam, it will help hydrate your lungs. As for homemade shit I used to make wood pipes with a pocket knife and drill, but the standard method is to make a gravity bong (just google it.) There are lots of places you can buy bongs online, I could help you pick one out if you wanted, I know a good bit about glass.
>>
it is oregano ya dink
>>
>>25289646
I'm looking up gravity bongs, we were going to buy one but now I want to build one.

Here >>25287632 you said not to use tin foil, but why?
>>
you're either not smoking weed or this is bait
>>
Inhale correctly. Suck in as much smoke as you want, (the more, the harder it hits. it should be in your mouth/throat
Then just suck into your lungs in one hot
>>
>>25290691
It produces smoke of its own if I remember correctly. People say it causes Alzheimer's but I never saw evidence to back the claim. Op you're way better off buying a bong. Gravity bongs are really harsh.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.