[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well fellow robots my days NEETdom are numbered. My dad just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1390874892700.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1390874892700.gif
13 KB, 500x500
Well fellow robots my days NEETdom are numbered. My dad just talked to me about how he's tired of me doing nothing and I need to find a job. Problem is I've tried to find a job, but I've never had one so no one's going to fucking hire me. So he said I should try volunteering somewhere. He wants me to be the ultimate cuck, working for no pay.
>>
>>25286061
Well you are still living with your dad why? Heck man I'm like 19 and live off the government just get some autismbux and youre made for life.
>>
>>25286061
I'm too tired to give an in depth response to that. Don't volunteer. Go to a temp agency. They'll get you a job. It will suck.
>>
>>25286061

thats what you get for being a pathetic NEET faggot you degenerate parasite
>>
>>25286117
I'd love to, but I don't think I have enough wrong with me medically to actually get NEETbux
>>
> Kill him
> Enjoy your NEETpeace
>>
Join the Navy, I'm a Neet now but in 1 month I ship to boot and beyond.

At least I'll get to interact with women desu

Lots of hours on the ships though
>>
>>25286142
It helps that I now the schemes and have been a neet for like 5-6 years now but its just not that hard.
>>
>>25286117
>tfw way too nervous to apply for bux despite how much I want them

Not OP, where do you live?
>>
>>25286061
>>25286117
>proud being parasite
>not different with woman
TOP LEL KEKNEETFAGS
>>
>>25286183
>too nervous to. . .

wow, just kill yourself at that point, or get a xanax prescription
>>
>>25286061
Work for something you're passionate about. Isn't there a problem you have the skill to solve in the real world? I'm trying to to contain the Zika virus before it reaches the US, for example.
>>
Volunteering is a stepping stone for actual jobs. You will at least gain job experience.
>>
>>25286291

Yup gets you all lubed up for Mr Shelkelstein.
>>
>>25286164
Good on you senpai. I think life on a ship would be agreeable for a lot of robots. Fair winds & following seas m8.
>>
Update here from OP.
Apparently my mom is going to get me a volunteer gig at my old elementary school. I fucking hate children.
>>
Just volunter at a animal shelter or something, it's full of cute autistic girls with motherly instincts.
>>
Kill yourself desu, death is preferable to wagecucking
>>
>>25286061
gotta be /goodson/ anon

its easier to clean the house and take care of chores for family than it is to work or be some kind of volunteer cuck
>>
>>25287652
What's your passion? What are you good at? I mean, if the answer is nothing, if you really don't have a passion and you really don't believe you are useful when it comes to solving real life problems, you need to sit your parents down and say, "Mom and dad, I have no passion and joy in NY life, I think I'm depressed and I need professional help, therapy to get me through it so I can maximize my potential."

Because if the only thing you're capable of doing is waiting for someone else to tell you what to do and then hate it, you're depressed.
>>
>>25287759
No shit I'm depressed, but I've been working on with professionals for years and it's at a manageable level now. My dad has never been very understanding about it, despite my mother also suffering from severe depression. I honestly don't think I have any passions, the only reason I want to work at all is so that I can consistently buy weed.
>>
>>25287652

Easy way out. Just comment how mature 9 year olds are now. Maybe even comment about 9 year olds looking attractive.
>>
>>25287801
Then you need to address this with your therapist desu. Your future will be filled with nothing but loneliness and dead-end jobs. You will wake up at 40 and wonder who the fuck you are. You need a specific plan to find your passion.
>>
File: enlist.jpg (207 KB, 700x445) Image search: [Google]
enlist.jpg
207 KB, 700x445
>>25286061
DO IT
Filename very related
>>
>>25288206
Why not just blow your own head off at home and save me the money of flying you back from whatever sandy shithole you were killed in?
>>
>>25288352
are you implying that every person in the armed forces dies in the line of duty?
>>
>>25288399
Are you implying that clinically depressed people should enlist in the military in the first place? Are you implying that there isn't the very real risk of being dropped in a third world toilet and never coming home? Are you implying that the military will take care of you after you separate? Are you implying you're not an utter nitwit?
>>
>>25288445
...no... I wasn't implying anything, you very clearly were though
>>
>>25288490
>no real response
Joining the military is a stupid fucking idea. "Join the army if you fail" is a meme fit for folk songs, this is the real world and the Pentagon is nothing but lies.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.