[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally everything about your appearance and everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450726498966.jpg (39 KB, 280x414) Image search: [Google]
1450726498966.jpg
39 KB, 280x414
>Literally everything about your appearance and everything you do is cringeworthy
No matter what I do to try to avoid it, I wind up doing it in some other way.
>>
>>25286049
it's called being ugly and autistic
>>
>>25286083
I'm not actually autistic, so I can't even use that as an excuse.
>>
Even when Omega you're still a Beta.
>>
>>25286049
just stop doing and saying things. then you only need to worry about walking and sitting autistically, and your clothes and facial expression of course... also your hair and posture.

but most people wont remember those things for too long.
>>
get skinny jeans, wear a t-shirt with sweater and get vans.
now you have chad clothing, you will look like the average normal faggot congratulations
>>
>>25286111
>just stop doing and saying things.
I've tried this before.

I'm just cringeworthy in a different way.

>>25286170
>get skinny jeans
My dad would call me a faggot
>>
>>25286170
*You now look like an emo faggot.

There, fixed that for you.
>>
>>25286217
then get slim jeans or tell dad "Shut up! They're fashionable and your only chance to get grandkids you dip"
>>
You can always do things to improve your appearance, even if you are ugly or fat or whatever.
>>
>>25286335
I have siblings, so unfortunately that's not true.
>>
>>25286170
>skinny jeans
Don't waste your money. Skinny jeans have about a year left, two in the small towns. Wear jeans that fit, not "urban" clown pants and not faggot women's jeans.
>>
File: 1391806384257.jpg (181 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1391806384257.jpg
181 KB, 800x800
Being borderline retarded has actually done two things for me. 1) people find me easier to approach as I'm genuinely friendly and easy to talk to. 2) having weird anime obsessed hobbies isn't considered bellow me.

and the best part is people don't outright consider me stupid because I'm just above retarded. You just gotta live with your bad traits OP, you can't run away from yourself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.