[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >get into an argument with my physics professor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Tolerance.jpg (67 KB, 803x803) Image search: [Google]
Tolerance.jpg
67 KB, 803x803
>be me
>get into an argument with my physics professor
>at some point he denies he said something
>my retarded brain decides it's time to repeat everything he previously said to prove my point
>IT'S_ON.jpg
>automatically start quoting him in a stupid tone
>after a few seconds I realize what I am doing
>it's too late to go back at this point, I must finish my speech
>continue quoting him in the most autistic voice
>nervously sweating
>whole fucking class staring at me
>finish talking
>professor is dumbfounded
>I'm practically shitting myself at that point
>"Uh, I guess you are right, sorry for my mistake anon. "
>>
>>25286047
I would like to meet the person who drew the duck/horse one (I know the same person drew all of them, but I'd like to meet the person who's thought of inter-species, but non-human relationships).
>>
I had a good laugh, brother. Cheer up, they probably thought you were autistic before this.
>>
>>25286047
>>be me

Well you don't say!
Who the fuck else are you supposed to be?
>>
How do you argue something as solidly objective as physics? Gib context pls.
>>
>>25286221
He claimed that the holocaust actually happened
>>
>>25286221
Eh, nothing really. He said we needed a certain formula to calculate something. A few minutes after I told him that was not the correct one. He said I should listen during his classes and he said I should do as he said. Then I complained the results were ridiculously off. He then said I was using the wrong formula. I told him he told me to use the wrong formula. He said he never said to use that formula. You know the rest.
>>
>>25286203
WOAH, YOU SURE REKT ME XdDDDD
>>
>>25286345
Well hey if you were attracted they would make this a funy TV episode, so you have that going for you.

Just don't be embarrassed about it, with a memory like that you could learn some languages and become a political aide really quick. Having a high power level is only bad if you're ashamed of it.

People dream of reking their teachers like this all the time, you have the ability to actually do it. Just act like it never happened, your professor obviously realized he can't use social pressure to bully you into conceding.

10/10, you're the next level of robot.
>>
>>25286748
This psychological warfare is very good. Very good indeed.
>>
>>25286047
>using Areal Pink albums as political propaganda
>>
>>25286047
you forgot

>get marked down for rest of year
>get terrible reputation, hurting your marks
>tfw no sci dept professor bro to give you personal recommendations for top tier internships or jobs

you done fucked up anon
>>
>>25286345
tell him you didn't mean to imitate him with a funny voice it just came out wrong

ask him for protips on how to be more clear and concise with your speech patterns
>>
>>25286047
Junior year in HS. Physics teacher is new and stupid and says that a ball that bounces off a wall has twice the initial momentum. He meant that the change in momentum is twice the initial value. I embarrass him by correcting him. I get a C+ even though I got A+ on everything. I complain. Principal doesn't make teacher change grade, but chews him out a bit. Next semester A+ and teacher sorta apologized to me.
>>
>>25287041
>I get a C+ even though I got A+ on everything.
How does this even happen?

Don't you guys have a syllabus with a grade formula?
>>
>>25286047

That bee/human one is nightmare fuel.
>>
>>25286345
lmao you realize he decided he wasn't going to play childish games with you and just said whatever he felt like would deescalate the situation right? you didn't rekt him m8 or pwn him broh no 420 noscopes. you embarassed the shit out of yourself enough and he let you down easy and you know it. big bad internet tough guy my ass. you know you fucking blew it and so does everyone else in that class. you will never open your mouth again in there mark my words you pussy virgin faggot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.