[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw someone comes in and orders 80 fucking nuggets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
Tfw someone comes in and orders 80 fucking nuggets
>>
what is that like one basket. also i wonder if they knew how they looked before they get breaded they would still eat them...
>>
>>25285925
another day another dollar wagecuck

get used to it

:^)
>>
>>25285925
>it was a NEET from /r9k/
Which one of you faggots was it

>>25285951
They bounce. That's all I'm gonna say. Drop one on the floor, it bounces like rubber. Haven't eaten them since I discovered that years ago.
>>
>>25285951
That's 4 baskets, basically took up all the fryers
>>
>>25285951
I knew the people and they are failed normies, so maybe
>>
File: cry.jpg (17 KB, 306x266) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
17 KB, 306x266
>>25285925
>cook a shit ton of chicken
>finish just in time, 10 minutes before the busiest hour starts
>5 minutes left, some asian guy walks in and buys ALL of the chicken
>right as he walks out, huge group of customers show up
>manager also shows up at this time, and gives me a look of disappointment
You can't win, seriously.
>>
File: dole scum.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
dole scum.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>25285962

You're just mad because you have desperately search down the back of the sofa to get enough pennies together to afford 6 m8.
>>
>>25286009
>wagecuck is unaware of neetbux

top kek m8
you literally work for me

keep making those chicken nuggets m8
i might order 100 next time
>>
File: puppy.jpg (16 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
puppy.jpg
16 KB, 390x293
>>25285925
hey op, i just wanted you to know that you're cool. Out there there might be people who look down on people like you but just know for a moment that an anon out there respects you. I respect you for the courage to come out to work at a fast food restaurant without receiving handouts from government. I respect you for finding a job and actually holding it without giving up. I respect you for actually contributing to society and for not being a leech. And you are already better than the rest of the neetbots who are shitposting here.
>>
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>25286009
rev up those fryers wagecuck

i got a big appetite :)
>>
>>25286057
thanks anon, that made me smile
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.