[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>requirements for men to MAYBE get a gf >be rich/at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 283x390
>requirements for men to MAYBE get a gf
>be rich/at least 80k job
>facial aesthetics
>smart
>funny, confident and socially dominant (this one is extremely important)
>years of weightlifting and dieting
>have interesting but still mainstream hobbies
>lots of friends
>be tall

>requirements for women to guaranteed get a bf
>exist
>that's it, just exist

>(optional) don't be fat

Remember this the next time you hear about how "lonely" or "FA" a cunt is.
>>
eh lick my clit fatass
>>
File: lIWl1f_nEPQ.jpg (149 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
lIWl1f_nEPQ.jpg
149 KB, 768x1024
Requirement for a guy to have a girlfriend:
>Approach enough women.

Requirement for a girl to have a boyfriend:
>Approach a handful of guys, usually one.
Alternately she could just hook in an orbiter.
>>
>>25285582

>requirement for a girl to get bf
>literally just respirate

>>25285562

>>>>>females<<<<< on 4chan
>>
>>25285529
>barely make 30k
>fat cheeks double chin
>College dropout
>on 4chan, hermit lifestyle,
>no hobbies outside of gaming
>no friends whatsoever
>5'6

Still have gf
>>
>>25285693
Get the fuck outta here you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1450937736392.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1450937736392.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>$300 in NEETbux a fortnight + $50 here and there going through peoples rubbish bins on council night and selling old shit
>5/10 face with acne scars
>average intelligence
>not funny or confident, socially dominant because I no longer give a fuck
>havent picked up a dumbbell in years
>into the most niche, 50-60 yr old male demographic weirdo hobbies sever
>0 friends
>5'6

mfw have gf
>>
>>25285727
yeah he's ruining our narrative. maybe he doesn't know.
um, sir? the gentleman with the girlfriend? we're trying to believe that life is really hard for men and we deserve pity because life is so unfair. you saying that ruins it for us, because it makes it look like we could make things better if we took responsibility for our own lives. would you mind taking that somewhere else? thanks, friend.
>>
>>25285529
but then that means only like 10% of men would have girlfriends, which is untrue.
>>
File: 1450636215663.gif (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450636215663.gif
118 KB, 500x500
How about you>>25285766 and you>>25285729

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
File: 1450811363317.png (2 MB, 625x6849) Image search: [Google]
1450811363317.png
2 MB, 625x6849
>>25285562
N-no my post is too original for that.
>>
>>25285785
i know, doesn't it make you look so stupid? like you're whining because you're not getting a free girlfriend just for being a bitter fat nobody? i wouldn't want us here either.
>>
File: 1450621122600.png (521 KB, 750x2267) Image search: [Google]
1450621122600.png
521 KB, 750x2267
OC from some anon on here

pretty legit guide, honestly
>>
>>25285693
>>25285729

Foolishly assuming you aren't trolling, where did you meet your gf's if you have no friends or jobs? I'd love to meet a nice spergy lady to sit inside with me all day, but I don't believe they exist.
>>
File: OtM1eV_UZxo.jpg (39 KB, 294x425) Image search: [Google]
OtM1eV_UZxo.jpg
39 KB, 294x425
>>25285818
What if I have a motorbike?

I know it adds to my character stats but it's not handy for driving them around.
>>
>>25285766

>whiteknights actually think this is witty
>>
>>25285819
She went to my high-school. I actually started dating her before I even had a job when I was a neet, I asked her out on Facebook actually.
>>
>>25285693

I always think I have it bad but I see posts like yours and think I have a much better opportunity than you

>6'1
>lift
>big guy 4u
>good face with strong jawline And green eyes
>have a job
>go to College

Tb h it's your mindset, on paper I should be chad but I'm still an autist, I don't have any friends, I've had sex once and didn't even enjoy it, browse 4chan, lift and play vidya in my free time

If I gof a gf she'd be turned off by my sad lifestyle as soon as she got to know me
>>
>>25285857
you still think it's a joke. it's the naked truth. why are you having such a hard time dealing with it?
>>
>>25285529
But all of those is false. The only thing that really matters for a guy is a good face. That's it. If you have a shit face, everything else will just attract leeches to you. A body will make you a trophy for a week.
Money will make you food for leeches.
Funny,confident and socially dominant is completely dependant on taste for the women. Alot of them hate some of those are all of them.
Hobbies mean shit
lots of friends can be detrimental
Being tall is the only one i'd put at 2nd place, but even then some girls just wants a fuckboi.

The face is all that matters in the long run. If you have a shit face, you can have tons of money and good body aesthetics and most of the girls will laugh at you, the only ones that will put up with you will be there for materialistic reasons.
>>
>>25285806
Not him but I'm a complete normalfag. I have an active social life, a decent amount of friends, decent social skills and I often go out partying and clubbing. I'm in one of the better universities in the world, work out regularly and take care of my apperance yet I've only had sex once when I was 18 (I'm 21 now) and never had anything close to a gf.

I think it must be something superficial about it because complete losers like this faggot >>25285693 has it while I don't. People here seem to think you just need to stop being a shut-in neckbeard but that's clearly not it. I'm not even a manlet or hideous, maybe 4-5/10 average fucker.
>>
>>25285891
If I can be honest with you, no memeing, a lot of people on here's main issue is they're just sad. I don't mean that as an insult or that I perceive them as sad people, I mean they are just always sad, inb4 depression. That shit is a turn off, not just sexually but even just in a friendship. Even when I was a fucking shitty neet who literally did nothing but sleep all day and masturbate and watch TV all night, I still was able to smile and joke around when I was lucky enough to have human contact. You can just be a fucking sad shit sack every single time you talk to anyone. My post was 100% true and my gf is a petite qt and I'd say the main thing I bring to the table is happiness. That money and big dick shit is a meme too, I'm poor with a tiny dick.
>>
File: r9k88T6.gif (617 KB, 250x179) Image search: [Google]
r9k88T6.gif
617 KB, 250x179
>>25285529
>28yo, about 5'11
>ottermode/fit
>6/10 face
>2.6 M$ in bank
>stilll no gf

maybe its because i'm a manlet
>>
>>25285973

2.6 mil and no gf

LMAO

LLMAO
LMAAAMAOAOAOA

B E Y O N D S A V I N G
E
Y
O
N
D

S
A
V
I
N
G
>>
>>25285938
I'd say less superficially and more like... Something ingrained in us. Actually everything you listed on your positive list about yourself is superficial, ironically. Are you a sad sack deep down? Do you need constant outside stimulus to be happy? People pick up on that shit.
>>
Holy shit you're delusional OP

I'm 5'7 and average in every way and have had penetrative sex with 5 women and have had mff threesomes. Go outside.
>>
>>25285968

I'm happier since I stopped masdurbating tbqh.

How do you actually make friends? My friends from school are manchildren who live at home and play games all day? I made some normie friends at my old college but I got kicked off the course so now I'm pretty much alone

I think the best way to get a gf is to go out and be social. Most couples meet through friends
>>
>>25286050
you have a hand that isn't occupied with masturbating?
will you masturbate me please?
>>
I'm really down on my luck and it makes sense that I have no gf, but I'm handsome so it makes me really sad like my life is wasting.
>>
File: 1443716217694.jpg (25 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1443716217694.jpg
25 KB, 500x461
>>25285529
>150k job.
>Great facial aesthetics. Could have been a model if I wasn't fat and depressed; several girls have told me so.
>God tier developer, intellectual and well read. Literally top 1%.
>No social skills.
>Fat.
>Entirely solitary hobbies such as reading classical literature, philosophy and writing.
>Plenty of very close friends.
>Above average.
Almost impossible for me to get a gf.

In before roasties cry about my bragging implying a shitty personality. I'm just replying to the questions. Fuck you.
>>
>>25286029
Maybe it's cultural. I feel like it's easier in some places like the US than northern Europe which has a huge male surplus and very liberal feminism allowing whores to slut more.

I'm completely average and a virgin and I know plenty of people like me. All girls under 30 here just go for Chad with very few exceptions.
>>
>>25286050
I masturbate a lot and my gf lives with me,but that's good that you're happier. As far as friends go, I don't have any. My only friend is her, although she had friends that she hangs out with sometimes. Most of the time we sit at home on the couch, I have my pc right beside it and I throw on headphones with one ear off and I'll game and watch TV with her and our dogs. That's probably what we do 80% of the time. She actually got me a gaming mouse and keyboard and a proper desk for Christmas. I almost never go out, but she will occasionally go out with her friends to a bar or something like that, that's something that a lot of guys on here would struggle with, I'm sure someone reading this is preparing to call me a cuck and say she's cheating etc. They could never imagine having a gf that sometimes wanted to go out and do stuff like that when they didn't, it terrifies them, and it used to do the same to me in past relationships. That shit is 100% insecurity, I know from experience. And not the strawma, "don't be insecure about all the dicks I had anon" argument that gets thrown around here. I mean real insecurity that causes guys to be afraid of a girl doing anything without them. 9 times out of 10 when she does that she ends up texting me the whole time about how she hates it, then she comes home, we cuddle and fall asleep and it's out if her system for a few months.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.