[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did the whole "nerd is cool" thing started? When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21
File: 1442062513284.png (189 KB, 639x517) Image search: [Google]
1442062513284.png
189 KB, 639x517
When did the whole "nerd is cool" thing started? When did it become a thing for normies to be into "nerd" stuff like Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, """"""""science"""""" and all that?

Pic semi-related
>>
>>25285384
Around 2007, same year a lot started going to shit.
>>
>>25285384
post link
I want to get angry
>>
>>25285384
They have been pushing the nerd narrative since the early 00s. What are you seeing here, is merely the mid stages of this process, wait another 10 years and nerds will turn into the new chads
>>
when marketing realised that there's so much shit they can sell to people once theyve convinced them that being a nerd is cool
>>
>>25285396
It's the smartphones. They made normies think they are nerds because they are online all day. They are also destroying society.
>>
I don't know, but I am glad it started because I have a hot ass GF now.
>>
>>25285482
you're on to something here, I actually think this is the most plausible cause of all this "nerd is cool and sexy" bullshit
>>
http://www.yourtango.com/2014245827/7-reasons-love-introvert

Op you god damn dingus, do I have to come wipe for you too?

>By nature, you are chill and relaxed.
>>
Only if the 'nerdy' and 'introverted' guy looks like chad.
They dont want actual fuckin nerds.
Cos nerds are fuckin nerds
>>
>>25285815

This actually made me realize that there is huge difference between being introverted and being socially anxious shut-in.
>>
File: nerds.jpg (104 KB, 720x580) Image search: [Google]
nerds.jpg
104 KB, 720x580
About the time when social media became mainstream, and sitting on the computer all day became mainstream. Then the guys who look cool while sitting on the computer became trendy.
>>
File: nerd girl problems.jpg (853 KB, 2499x1799) Image search: [Google]
nerd girl problems.jpg
853 KB, 2499x1799
Who /nerdproblems/ here?
>>
File: idiot nerd girl.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
idiot nerd girl.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
Imagine her giving you a handjob and that text on her hand getting all smudged and blurry.
>>
>>25285384
It all started with the 360/PS3 and Call of Duty 4.
>>
Pretty ironic how neing a nerd is now cool but ten years ago it was considered a target for bullying, however actual nerds are still bullied so I guess nothings changed really.
>>
>>25285396
this. big bang theory, facebook, reddit, smartphones, xbox 360 and halo and call of duty,

2007 was the downfall
>>
File: shinji no longer gives a damn.jpg (38 KB, 479x282) Image search: [Google]
shinji no longer gives a damn.jpg
38 KB, 479x282
what the fuck is this shit?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?
>>
>>25285997

>referring to yourself as a nerd
These are more like /autismproblems/
>>
>>25285997
>Wanting to cosplay a sexy character but knowing you'll probably receive rude remarks the whole time
>girl problem

>Be skinny fag
>Want to cosplay
>Fuck they're all buff or pretty
>Might as well get buffed
>Go to the gym
>After a couple months notice improvements
>Lose job
>Can't afford gym anymore
>Drop
S-someday
>>
The Jews just realized us not reproducing is going be a problem and started making articles like these. Pretty sure that's a male model anyway.
>>
>>25286054
you do know you need to be at least 18 to post on this site, right? the PS2 was the console that caused the explosion of the casual market. if you remember correctly, the system was advertised as an essential part of a home media center because it was the most affordable DVD player at the time. sony made no efforts to advertise the system as a video game system. this is why the PS2 had the most shovelware of any console since the NES. yes, the wii had tons of shovelware as well, but the market for said shovelware only existed because of the PS2.

sony tried to capture that same casual market again by, once again, repeating that marketing strategy where they heavily push the new technology inside the machine, except it was blu-ray instead of DVD. but, it didn't work, because nintendo already captured that market with the wii

the fact that you're leaving out the PS2 and the wii makes me think you have really no idea what you're talking about and are just one of those "hurr cod 2 and 4 sucks" folks. you know, the same folks who pretend they play "real" FPS games but don't even realize that what made cod 2 and 4 so great was the fact that it was one of the best games to use the quake 3 arena engine.
>>
>>25285384
no one is actually attracted to a real introvert, the majority of people will make fun of them for being quite and not hang out with them because they don't like to party or play sports.
Basically everything in the media is a fucking lie and i can't take it anymore.
Suicide is always the answer to all of you're problems.
>>
>>25286541
>xbox 360 and halo and call of duty
again, see >>25286623

if you blame any console other than the PS2, you just don't know what you're talking about, probably because you're an underageb&
>>
>>25286684
the ps2 had tons of great games to make up for it. now that i think about it, it was nintendo who released the floodgates of casuals and autistic kiddy fiddlers with the wii in 2006 and then fps became huge next year. the ps2 was great, fuck the wii and fucking nintendo anything after the snes.
>>
When someone claims to like science, ask them about quantum superposition.

I don't know much science myself, I just read about superposition of particles somewhere and though "Holy shit, I should try and remember that in order to shut "yolo-scientists" (AKA Chadsworth Thundernoggin'") up.

It's basically how particles can exist in multiple positions (ie, being in two places at once... like their could be electrons in my brain, that are also 300 lightyears away...).

Chadsworth don't know shit about superposition (neither do I really, but shutting chadsworth up is bloody good fun)
>>
>>25286760
Autism: the post the movie the remix
>>
>>25285384
The popularity of superhero films had a huge part to do with this trend as well starting from the Tobey McGuire Spiderman series. After becoming the mainstream Hollywood blockbuster and the fore runner of mainstream culture this along with the internet's influence changed it so being a nerd was cool. This also gave birth to the maymayz however with postmodern philosophy eroding the line between high culture and low culture.
>>
>>25286712
the PS2 did have great games, i am not denying that. but that still doesn't excuse sony for advertising a video game console at people who didn't play video games. sony did it before nintendo. you could argue nintendo did it the first year the NES was released and advertised it as a kid's toy, but the context is completely different

>the ps2 was great
tbqhfam in most cases the xbox had better mutliplats and the gamecube had more exclusives with staying power, but the PS2 did have some must play games, i admit. i just don't get why you are defending sony's marketing for the PS2. was it babby's first console? the fact that they advertised the system as part of a home theater instead of as a video game console is the biggest reason we see video games in popular culture.
>>
>>25285997

>10 internet browsers.

JUST USE TABS YOU FUCKIN' STACY HO-BAG. YOU'RE NOT A FUCKIN' NERD, YOU'RE A FUCKIN' AIRHEAD.
>>
>>25285384
Yeah, wearing glasses and reading a newspaper makes you an introvert
>>
>>25285933

Is that a fucking sonichu necklace?
>>
>>25285997
I just want to punch someone in the face right now.
>>
>>25286784
The sega dreamcast was my first console, got it when i was 10 and just loved it. After that it was a ps2 and played some of the best ps1 games on it to. I didnt care for nintendo anything as a kid and still dont know but ive emulated some of their stuff and the snes was their best console but still not that great compared to the genesis, ps1, dreamcast, or ps2. I got an xbox way later in like 2011 because i learned it had a ton of sega games on it and it was a great console to. tons of hidden gems.

I dont know why you keep throwing buzzwords around like underage and keep trying to defend shitendo. Maybe youre the kid whos getting butthurt his marios is getting insulted? I used to go to v up until 2013 but stopped.
>>
File: anatomy of nerds geeks.jpg (99 KB, 450x603) Image search: [Google]
anatomy of nerds geeks.jpg
99 KB, 450x603
So I learned that there's supposedly a difference between geek and nerd, though back in my school days it seemed like they both meant the same thing.
>>
File: dang it.jpg (19 KB, 250x289) Image search: [Google]
dang it.jpg
19 KB, 250x289
>>25286035

f-fuuuuaaark...
>>
>>25286860
They're both so fucking GAY

>SyFy
>iMac

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT
>>
>>25286860
>kratom
that guy on the right should be fucking murdered
>>
File: 1378932018338.jpg (12 KB, 141x150) Image search: [Google]
1378932018338.jpg
12 KB, 141x150
>>25285384
>post yfw I Fucking Love Science is the most popular normie page on facebook and regularly posts over simplified and often downright incorrect "science facts XDDD"
>>
File: 1436633930124.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1436633930124.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>25286898
hipsters in general make my blood boil
>>
>>25286512
They just changed the words around. People who were once made fun of for being "nerds" are now made fun of for being "creeps".
>>
>>25286898
Did u kno there are more stars inside your brain than there are atoms in the multiverse

Fuck yeah I love science!
>>
>>25286898
>>25286936
this, i have come across this and unleashed a biblical fucking tirade as to how exactly they were filling up feeds with bullshit and benine facts
>>
>>25286854
you don't make any sense. you clam that i'm a nintendo fanboy even though i pointed out that the wii had the same problem with shovelware as the PS2? you claim i'm a nintendo fanboy even though i pointed out that nintendo captured the casual market that sony created with the PS2? you don't make any sense, anon, and you're still sitting here blaming the 360, and now the wii, for making video games a part of popular culture. you're completely ignoring the fact that sony was the first company to advertise a video game console towards non gamers, and they did that with the PS2.

the only "buzzword" i'm using is underageb&, because the only reason someone wouldn't know this is because they are an underageb& and weren't around for when sony advertised the PS2. either that, or you're a dindu because you're sitting here saying SONY'S A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
>>
>>25286965
It's like sophistry. It's true, but it's so oversimplified and wrongly represented that it might as well be wrong.

I Fucking Hate I Fucking Love Science
>>
>>25286897

Whats wrong with kratom?
>>
2007 exactly.
Big Bang Theory and the rise of gaming as a mainstream thing.
>>
>>25287016
>rise of gaming as a mainstream thing.
at this point i feel like this is just b8, because it was the PS2 that caused video gaming to go mainstream.
>>
>>25286971
because all youre doing is defending them when they introduced the wii which was made to get 90 year olds in wheelchairs and retarded trendy soccer moms to waggle a shitty dildo controller instead of being a hardcore gaming center. you can call the ps2 shit all you want but in its first year it got, silent hill, mgs2, ace combat, jak and daxter. and then more racing, action, and jrpg games started rolling in. its a legendary console and remembered fondly for it instead of being a dvd player and who gives a fuck if a console has more functionality. the wii is a heaping piece of shit and the 360 synced with normies perfectly. i actually like my 360 a little more than my ps3 but i still remember when cod and halo blew up and xbl had way more people talking about big bang theory and trading facebook accounts. all i have is my pc and ps4 currently but i mostly replay genesis or saturn games and thats really all i need. the xbox one and wii are utter shit. now if you want to complain. about media. then shit on the xbox one, fuck that console
>>
>>25287082
>because all youre doing is defending them
are you mentally challenged? i stopped reading your post here because it's pretty clear that i'm not a nintendo fanboy since i've already stated, before you even replied, that nintendo used a similar marketing technique as sony and advertised the wii as something other than a game console, just like sony did with the PS2. i've already said that the wii had about as much shovelware as the PS2. if you think these statements somehow make me a nintendo fanboy, you're fucking retarded. for some reason, you're trying your best to overlook the fact that sony was the first company to advertise video games at non-gamers. case closed. if you deny facts, you are the fanboy. sorry reality hurts your memories of babby's first console so much
>>
>>25287147
well its evident that you havent read at all because 1 youre fucking retarded and 2 i said my first console was the dreamcast. i know the ps2 was known for its dvd playing capability but it still an amazing library to bolster it. the wii was marketed for autists, soccer mom, disabled elders, and pedophiles and has no good games on it so of course it doesnt deserve a positive rep. its a fucking piece of shit console and should be treated and remembered as such. its like i said, no one remembers that the ps2 was for playing dvds, they remember it for the experiences and games they played on it.

go play your wii hd shit that v shilled you into buying. god i fucking hate that board and nintendo loving normies who prance around with their gay tails, rainbow hair and shit saying they love pokemon and zelda. all of you freaks are fucked in the head.
>>
>"I want a nerd guy"
>guy is literally a 10/10 jailbait slayer with glasses

kill me pls
>>
>>25285840
thread should have ended after this comment
>>
I don't think you all realize there are levels to this shit. Geek/nerd culture has always been popular at entry level. You cross over into actually being a nerd, when you start obsessing over it. This will never be considered cool. It's the polar opposite of cool. When the media talk about a nerd take over they're just talking style and surface level shit. Vidya has always been popular and normalfag shit since pacman swept the nation and there was an arcade in every mall. Starwars/sci-fi has always been popular normalfag shit, but knowing every aliens name and species puts you on another level. Capeshit movies will always be popular, because it's easily accessible, but owning long boxes full of comics will never be. It's never been about the content, it's about the passion/obsession. That is what the media, the Chad bro, and some of us never realize.
>>
my personal theory is that it's a way of showing off your high social status, i.e.:

"my social status is so high and secure that despite associating with this low status thing my status is totally unaffected"

it's similar to self-deprecatory humour or dressing heedlessly (messy hair, sweats, old t shirt, basically dgaf)

it shows that you feel secure in your high status
>>
>>25287077
Nah PS2 got gaming popular with kids, teens and adults alike. But it wasn't until the Xbox/PS3 era did stuff like the gaming awards get a big slot on TV, it got mentioned in the news, gaming journalism got big, a lot of conferences got big, fake nerds became a thing etc.
>>
>>25285997

What makes these female specific?
>>
>>25287755
a girl made it and they always have to let peope know they're a girl
>>
>>25287613
truth
there's a name for this concept but i forgot what it is
>>
File: #lol.jpg (291 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
#lol.jpg
291 KB, 1536x2048
i remember being the biggest star wars fan as a kid and all the kids at my school called me a nerd and a loser for liking it. now all of those same people are on facebook going crazy over the new star wars movie

fuck em all
>>
>>25287613
>>25287791
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countersignaling
>>
>>25287785

That goes without saying, but doesn't answer tge question
>>
>>25286898

>i love science bro haha, science is so cool!
>is incapable of conducting an experiment
>can't do chemical equations
>etc
>>
>>25287820
Story of my fucking life.
Goddamn them all.
>>
File: 1428655651262.gif (787 KB, 966x963) Image search: [Google]
1428655651262.gif
787 KB, 966x963
>>25287820
>pic
HOW?
>>
>>25286541
Don't forget Portal.
As much as i like the game, valve can choke on a dick for what it caused.
>>
>>25287862
It's calling siblings you autist
>>
>>25287850
this is basically le ebin black science man's fault that godamn faggot
>>
>>25287839
they're not girl specific you autist
does that answer it
>>
File: 1432245733068.jpg (87 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1432245733068.jpg
87 KB, 640x625
>>25287899

No, now you're just being angry on the internet.

Girls...am i right?
>>
>>25285384
It started with the big bang theory series probably
>>
File: Goyim nose.jpg (13 KB, 200x220) Image search: [Google]
Goyim nose.jpg
13 KB, 200x220
>>25285482
>>25285780

>marketing
>>
i hate this whole thing. nobody can define this shit words because the original definition was made up by some chads as an insult for people that are different than them. now people are arguing about what is included in this stereotype when they all basically insults for the same people that now became popular because being different is so cool. or do you guys seriously think the chad sin 1980 or whenever these words came up had i strict definition for what insult they had to use on someone? people who actively try to seem like a part of some stupid "sub-culture" are fucking retarded.
>>
>>25286541
Don't diss CoD faggot. That series rocks.
>>
>>25288127
i usually define it as

nerd: someone obsessed with sone cultural phenomenon (e.g. anime, star wars, pokemon etc)

geek: someone obsessed with an academic topic (e.g. history, math, anthropology etc)

it seems to fit the way people usually use these two terms
>>
>>25285997
>#415 #449 #457

So hilariously contradictory. So you don't like science nor literature(and probably any other academic subject). Yet you can't possibly comprehend why you're being called a fake nerd?
>>
>>25287862
The only reason is they are related
>>
File: 1356456158245.jpg (82 KB, 571x515) Image search: [Google]
1356456158245.jpg
82 KB, 571x515
>>25286586
>iktf

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your feel was not original.
>>
>>25286623
>>25286712
while you make a good point and the ps2 was by far the most sucessful console the games were still heavily aimed towards kids first with adults second

the xbox 360 was first and foremost THE dudebro console with titles like halo, gears and forza and call of duty despite being multiplat had by far the largest install base on you guessed it, the xbox 360
>>
>>25285997
Into the rage folder it goes
>>
pretty much when the internet went mainstream, every household had it, normies communicated freely and latched on to the already established hardcore markets, diluting it down to the point where quality control went out the window and products these days are just polished turds out to make a buck

I mean, just look at Fallout 4 and Star Wars Force Awakens, 2 of the more recent offenders
>>
>>25286760
you don't know shit about quantum anything
stop making up big words you freely acknowledge you don't understand
I have unified QM and GR, the holy grail in science and just waiting for the world to catch up. Come at me, bro.
universe is predetermined
organic life time bias the result of entropy
current state of academia making up nice conjectures such as 'quantum x' which fall flat on their face because their axioms are false
>>
>>25289014
>this post

Autism, pure autism.
>>
>>25285933
>sitting on the computer all day

I do not do this. Naturally contrarian I guess.
>>
>>25285396
This. ~2007 when internet became acceptable normalfag culture and now they're all 'nerds'.

Kids today will never realize why us oldfags yearn for the olden days of the internets. It's not just nostalgia.
>>
>tfw used to be very reclusive, liked star wars and video games.

I'm glad i moved on to anime ,the penultimate of "nerd" culture since not even most of these normies would touch that shit.
>>
>>25289232
OMG U LOVE ATTACK ON TITAN TOO?

KAWAI!!
>>
>>25289103
>plebeianism the post
Enjoy following the crowd, sheep. Just because somebody different, doesn't mean that they have autism.
>>
>>25289272
Sure thing bucko, you got me good.
>>
File: 1434831982627.png (11 KB, 771x576) Image search: [Google]
1434831982627.png
11 KB, 771x576
>>25285692
Reeeee normies get out, and so on and so forth
>>
>>25286882
The only syfy show I loved was warehouse 13 or some number
>>
>>25289296
either refute my scientific premise, or stop posting
>>
>>25286760
That's not how super position works
>>
>>25287208
Bro if he is saying he's NOT a Nintendo fanboy, he's NOT a Nintendo fanboy. Fanboys of consoles are super proud to say they're Nintendo or Sony fanboys you cuck so he would have said he was if he was u nigger
>>
>>25289352
Refute my medical diagnosis of autism ya candy ass.
>>
>>25289265
>why would I watch the series in Japanese if I speak English anon?
>>
>>25287614
this is just historically inaccurate. PS2 was all over the news and constantly talked about in the mainstream because that is how sony advertised it. everything you're complaining about started with the PS2. sorry if you're too young to remember and sorry if it somehow hurts your ego, but you're just wrong. take off the rose-tinted glasses and stop putting babby's first console on a pedestal.

>>25288763
>the xbox 360 was first and foremost THE dudebro console with titles like halo, gears and forza and call of duty
again this is just historically inaccurate because the sixth generation started this trend. the fact that you're somehow pinning the "dudebro" generation as the seventh gen just shows that you have no recollection of the sixth generation. halo started in the sixth gen. if you don't remember how big halo 2 was, you should probably try ribbit, as i believe they allow people under 18 to access the website. and every time you say CoD, i can't help but wonder if you are even aware that this trend of modern console shooters started with socom, which was, of course, on the PS2
>>
>>25287208
Not the anon you're replying too but jesus, I really hope you're trolling. Can you not read or conceptualize the argument he is trying to make?
>>
>>25287213
They don't want the nerd himself, they want the idealized nerd aesthetic tacked on to various generic chads
>>
>>25289397
I don't have autism.
not an original comment
>>
>>25285384
tbqhfamily

the whole nerds are cool thing started with grunge in the 90's -- the sub-pop "loser" aesthetic gave birth to people like Beck normies would relate to...its sort of picked up speed and accelerated through the dotcom bubble where the mythos was that nerds became rich guys through their nerdiness(but it honestly goes back to beat culture in that the rejection of the predominant culture is always the new cool)

nobody knows what a nerd is today, its basically a normy term of affection

nerds became creepers and whatever the up to date slang is for a reject
>>
>>25285933
see for a more detailed version of your answer
>>25289656
>>
>>25287614
>>25289521
> completely wrong on bith accounts
>>
>>25285384
When they found out that their amusement got stale and saw that nerd fiction was a whole new canvas of artistry they wished they came up with before.
>>
>>25286838
Nah it's just a badly drawn tie, I think.

>>25286860
It's a distinction almost never used, but iirc a nerd means something more like "devoted fan/hobbyist" and a geek is just the stereotypical unpopular autismal washout person.

Like, /n/ is bike nerds, /o/ is car nerds, but /r9k/ is geeks.
>>
>>25286760
Fuck off normie faggot you know nothing about physics let alone quantum physics

kill yourself
>>
>>25287895
Nah carl sagan came first and Attenborough was the start. Blame whitey.
>>
>>25289352

Are you going to prove it?
>>
>>25285384
It's instinctual. Women want men who can provide. Back in the day it was big strong men who could hunt and build shelter, so women wanted those types of men. A lot of women still like this type of male, but women want men who can provide. Introverts are stereotypically assumed to be smart and have the potential to make money.
>>
>>25286937

Then
>"Look at him, he spends all day on the internet. What a nerd"

Now
>"Look at him, he spends all day on the internet going on stuff that isn't social media. What a creep"

I fucking hate society.
>>
>>25288164
the joke master himself, just epic what you wrote
>>
>>25289366
It sounds like he's confusing it with entanglement
>>
>>25286838
fuck, why did you remind me of cwc?
>>
>>25287820
How long ago was that ? Im 22 and I never got that kind of flak for liking star wars.
>>
>>25287213
>a tie with a polo

Autism.
>>
>>25288942
>Star Wars Force Awakens
You better back up nigga, that movie was great. You probably meant Battlefront?
>>
File: how bout this bengamin.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
how bout this bengamin.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>25291342
you wanna take this outside, man? you dont wanna do this
>>
>>25291422
I didn't know that was a "thing" now. What celebrity or fashion brand started this? Because it could have only become popular like that.
>>
>>25285997
None of these involve making anything. Just consuming other's work.
>>
>>25291490
It's not a thing, Mac is supposed to be an idiot who can't dress himself.

I don't think I've EVER seen a person seriously wear that outfit except that one single image posted itt that is not of Mac.
>>
>>25285384
It started with Harry Potter
>>
>>25285384
they dont like lord of the rings

dont include lord of the rings in that

normies dont like tolkien

they don't even know what the silmarillion is
>>
>>25291541
Alright.

But even so, just wait until Kanye or Bieber or whatever starts wearing that shit for some award ceremony and you'll see it spread.
>>
>>25291395
TFA was a rehashed piece of shit, get the fuck out normie
>>
>muh precious le nerd culture is being diluted by normalfags
>>
>>25285384
>put glasses on Chad
>he is now introverted

kek
>>
You faggots are essentially arguing that you don't have a safe space to be nerdy anymore. Lmao you're tumblr
>>
>>25291639
>d-don't point out how i'm retarded
>if you don't accept retarded people you're just tumblr trying to enforce a safe space
>>
>>25291770
>muh normies muh niggers muh leavereee
>>
>>25291569
>But even so, just wait until Kanye or Bieber or whatever starts wearing that shit for some award ceremony and you'll see it spread.
The kind of shit that Kanye wears is not shit anyone but the bravest fashionistas will wear day-to-day, and Bieber is a nobody who wears pretty normal shit anyway.

PROTIP: /fa/ is wrong about everything they ever say. Do not listen to /fa/. Always do the opposite of what /fa/ says.

>>25291639
this tbqh
when did /r9k/ get flooded with pussy manginas? I remember it being Mysogyny And Greentext but niggas at least had thick enough skin to handle the counter-bantz
>>
>>25291395
this is why you have a girlfriend
you eat shit up and don't have any sense of free will whatsoever
TFA was a bad movie for so many reasons and yet people like yourself buy into all the marketing and gross Disney a continent
>>
>>25291994
k

Keep being bitter about things while I enjoy them and have FUN :)
>>
That's not a fucking introverted guy, that's just a lazy Chad you sophomoric bafflingly idiotic useless fucking Stacey bitch-whores
>>
>>25291568
>what is hobbit christmas trilogy
sorry, tolkien got raped hard by normies
>>
>>25292041
for some people, using critical analysis IS having fun. for some, they can't live any other way. Sorry your brain is defectional, socially functional, whichever you like to call it.
>>
>>25291911
>#retardlivesmatter
>please be inclusive of me guys
>>
>>25291934

You're a suburban white kid, stop saying nigga. No one's impressed.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 412x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 412x578
>>25286627
BUT IT AIN'T THE ANSWER TO YOUR GRAMMAR
>>
>>25292074
ok buddy :)

stay mad, bitter and autistic :)

:::::::::::::::::))))))))))))))))))))

:::::)))))
>>
>>25285396
your're an idiot. The majority of culture was completely gone once raves in the 90s ended, even then it was a bit of a wasteland down until the end of punk
>>
>>25287587
yeah but this is about Surface-level geek/nerd pretending to not be a surface-level geek/nerd,
the talk shit about posers like themself
>>
>>25289014
>subscribing to the Boltzmann Brain paradox while believing anything at all
wow i never thought people could be this retarded.
>>
>>25286760
That's fundamentally true, however the idea of Quantum Superposition is completely meaningless if you can't even cite a simple example for it.
>>
>>25287820
>>25287820
Star Wars is for nerds and losers.
It's genuinely terrible.
I think the only good thing to ever come out of it is a couple decent pictures of Carrie Fisher.
>>
>>25291934
>/fa/ is wrong about everything they ever say
/fa/ is usually right, however apply common sense.
>>
>>25294705
>implying you know what I'm talking about
protip: you don't
>>
>>25294952
I do know what you are talking about.
That's why I can call you an idiot who doesn't understand the implications of what he believes.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.