[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1445260712073s.jpg (3 KB, 124x105) Image search: [Google]
1445260712073s.jpg
3 KB, 124x105
so what, hate me fags, you mad that i have fucked more girls than you ever would? I can just imagine you, furiously clicking browse, clicking on pictures and posting an angry frog. Of course, you are fat so while you're doing this you're also sweating and panting.

also im gonna name my son Chad because it's an alpha name and i don't want him to grow up to be pussies like you.
>>
File: 2yo2u54.jpg (5 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
2yo2u54.jpg
5 KB, 195x195
>soon 2016
>planning have kids
>>
>>25285354

You're lucky to even get a bump for this.

The problem with this user is not that he is too much of a normie (as he claims) but he is not enough for a normie,

/r9k/ thrived when it was full of people with moderate aspergers, not fully blown autism.
>>
>>25285354
tee hee
tee hee hee
that is misogynist sir
>>
If you name your son Chad you're doing him a favor. You should do it even if you're a beta.
>>
>>25285493
You think i give a fuck about feminist bullshit when i fucking the shit out of them? One minute they're strong empowered womyn and the next minute they're worshiping my cock. Make em a good republican bitch while their democrat boyfriends are at home oblivious to it all. Shit, even if they knew they wouldn't try and stop it, it's probably "misogyny". It makes me hard every time i think about a "Democrat" girl sucking on my huge GOP dick
>>
>>25285354
Another normie here. Most of these losers are fat, with a couple skeletons sprinkled in. Of course they don't like to deal with reality, so:

>muh depression
>muh anxiety
>>
>>25285354
I think there's too many fragile men on here, sometimes it looks like a glorified /adv/ I try to give them some perspective though.
>>
>>25285537
That is immensely disrespectful. Apologize at once!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.