[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"just man up and go talk to people" >go talk to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
"just man up and go talk to people"
>go talk to people
>realise I have nothing to say
>they start asking me what my job is
>tell them wagecucks are stupid and run away to cry
What do people even talk about? Normies spend so much time flapping their mouths yet never run out of things to say.
>>
>>25285150
That's because they don't really say anything.
>>
Why not get a job or interesting hobbies? If you are a neet living in mommy's basement who does nothing but shitpost and play vidya and watch animu all day, of course you will have nothing interesting to say.
>>
>>25285150
Normies mostly talk about other people or share anecdotes of things that have happened to them. They live interesting lives so they have a lot to talk about.
>>
>>25285325
>>25285361
>implying 4chan and WoW raiding is not interesting
>>
>>25285150
It's because you're a hermit who's hasn't even kept up with any recently talked-about topics or news while you've stayed recluse. It's like you barely use the internet which is fucking ironic.

You're an example of a literal retard.
>>
>>25285150
i feel the same usually, if i wasnt around people in my course id have no clue what to say.
I dont understand how a weekend of partying is interesting at all...
>>
>>25285361
>They live interesting lives so they have a lot to talk about.

They really don't. Most of the time, they talk about each other and their lives, and rarely if something happens in theirs, about their experiences.

But interesting stuff doesn't happen to anyone all time, so by having more friends to talk about, there's a higher chance something neat happened to one of them in dT (dT being time between meeting other normies). Thus, they lives may seem interesting, but it's only a compilation of others' lives.
>>
File: 1414771424363.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1414771424363.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>25285150
>what do people even talk about
their lives
their friends
tv shows
video games
social media
maybe other internet (although not much)
maybe a joke here and there
all kinds of worthless stuff
>>
>>25287576
you forgot the dress
>>
>>25287623
what dress?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.