[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/blogs&feels/ >one irl friend who's pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1430423242426.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430423242426.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
/blogs&feels/

>one irl friend who's pretty much an online friend at this point
>we always had fun together when we'd play games
>sort of an alone together type of thing, I have no other friends and he has one other
>the last 6 months or so he has been coming on less and less
>comes back online today after being offline for a month
>tells me he has a gf
>she has been his gf for 5-6 months
>he spent the last month living with his gf alone together while his gf's parents were on a month long cruise and she had time off work
>starts telling me about everything in his relationship
>went on for like two hours about
>the whole time it felt sort of like he was bragging
>not long after he gets a text from his gf
>"Oh she wants me to go back to hers tonight because she thinks that she won't be able to sleep without me in bed with her"

I feel like I don't have a friend anymore.
>>
>>25284954

People tend to do that when they get their first gf and have been desperate before it. Cut the connection till he has cooled off and meanwhile come fly with me.
>>
File: misaki-welcome-to-nhk.jpg (535 KB, 1200x1221) Image search: [Google]
misaki-welcome-to-nhk.jpg
535 KB, 1200x1221
>>25284954
>that crushing loneliness when you try and search your friend list for someone to play with but everyones offline
>that feel when you would get excited when a new mmorpg comes out but you remember no one is here to play with you
>that feel when all the battle.net friends you had when you played custom games are gone
>that feel when you got an epic loot but you cant share that happiness with anyone
>that feel when games just doesnt feel fun anymore
>that feel when you just play games to kill off time and distract you from loneliness
>>
File: 1421081114533.gif (1000 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
1421081114533.gif
1000 KB, 450x252
>>25285152
I'm not even sure if he's going to be online enough anymore to even call it cutting contact..

>come fly with me.
What?

>>25285233
>that feel when games just doesnt feel fun anymore
>that feel when you just play games to kill off time and distract you from loneliness
The worst of all. I keep looking through my steam library, choosing something to play/download, and stopping it after 10 minutes.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.