[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some bucket list type things I should try before potentially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tell me.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
tell me.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1200
what are some bucket list type things I should try before potentially killing myself?

have about 1000 euros

already done most psychedelic drugs
would still like to try DMT
>>
and the bucket list type things don't have to be drug related
>>
buy a daki. I bought myself one at the exact moment you're in. I had a little cash saved up and said fuck it.
I felt really pathetic at first when it arrived, as i fit even more into the "manchild" thing, but eventually it helped me a little.

Give it a shot OP
>>
not exactly my cup of tea but thanks for the suggestion
>>
File: 5287-zoom.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5287-zoom.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>>25285041
you mean one of these?
>>
1,000 EUR, now let's see what we can do with that.

You'll need to go to and outdoor store and buy yourself a tent, not a fancy one but one that does the job. I assume you have some sort of backpack laying around, so you'll save that money. Get yourself a tarp as well, both for putting it under and over the tent itself, since shitty tents always leak if it starts to rain. Don't forget to buy a knife as well. You are now down to 800 EUR, but ready to go.

Now head to a grocery store and buy yourself some snacks, bottled water, a pack of matches and a lighter. Grab some batteries for a flashlight as well, you most likely have one somewhere. You still have 780 EUR left.

Now you'll need to go to you bus terminal or railway station. I'd advice you to stick to bus, since it's cheaper. Whip out your phone and search for a radom postal code. Once you have that, you have chosen your destination. Look up how to get there, but be aware that it may take a lot of time to do so. Go pack home, leave your phone there and go on your travel trip.

Enjoy.
>>
Pick up some methoxetamine too if you can. It's my favorite drug. Cures depression for like a week (ketamine and ketamine analogs are being studied for severe cases of depression/bipolar), so it might make you rethink some things.
>>
File: Life as a male.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Life as a male.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
Alright, OP, this one only works if you have a decently cute face. Go to a few strip clubs and (politely and quietly) ask the girls if they do "extras" in the VIP. You can get the best blowjob of your life for like $100. Granted I've only found one club where the girls provided these services, so you may need to try out different clubs/girls and see which one offers them.

Also, I would say to try out mdma but sadly most dealers sell a shitty research chemical under the guise of mdma. You could try kratom though, it's an herb that works on opiod receptors, feels amazing but is highly addictive (which doesn't matter since you'll soon be pressing ALT+F4 on life itself.)

Also, this is obvious but ask out a fuckload of girls to see if you could have any affection prior to dying. Granted if you're like me you'll experience a 95% rejection rate from being a beta skelly, but it's worth a shot anyway.
>>
Make a tulpa and go lucid dreaming with it
>>
>>25285238
prostitution is legal in the Netherlands so no problem there
have had MDMA, it was fantastic but i behaved stupidly
also i don't want a gf although i am straight
>>
>>25285317

>prostitution is legal

One thing I should note is that strippers are usually much more attractive than prostitutes but I've never been to Netherlands so I have no idea how the scene is there. Also, OP, what do you have written down on your bucket list so far? I'm curious what you want to do before kicking that bucket.
>>
>>25285317
What are the main reasons why you want to kill yourself? What went wrong? Does the idea that you have no comprehension or knowledge or what your life might be like in 1 year or even 1 month not make you want to stick it out a bit? Quitting a MMO at level 5 instead of max level to sort of give an analogy?
>>
>>25285355
i would like to go to burning man festival and do some drugs, maybe also visit a prostitute.
>>
>>25285358
i'm not in a hurry to kill myself, i will wait a year or more and see how things go.

the thing is i'm not very depressed but i don't enjoy things either and i hate most contact with humans also i don't mind the idea of dying so often i thing why not just kill myself
>>
>>25285292
i do lucid dreaming sometimes but i can't do very much in them, they become unrealistic fast and i wake myself up if i try too hard to do anything
>>
>>25285170
i spent a week traveling and camping in nature one time, it was allright
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.