[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I need to be depressed to be happy >tfw I like to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: nichijou_gondola.jpg (596 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nichijou_gondola.jpg
596 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw I need to be depressed to be happy
>tfw I like to be alone because then I feel miserable and I fit in r9k community
wtf is wrong with my mind?
>>
You are suffering from special snowflake-itis
You feel the need to do so because you have to be different
You want to be alone on purpose so that you may feel miserable because everyone else is feeling happy and thus you can not also feel happy
You feel the need to fit into /r9k/ culture because it's what others don't
You feel the need to be depressed in order to be happy just because it's the unique thing to do and other people don't do it

So what do I recommend?
A nice dosage of Off To Tumblr With You
>>
we're abberant

social outcasts are supposed to be alone, to toil and roam the country side, refining autistic-level skill in foraging or mastering another trade to make up for our inability to bring home the meats.

now we have a tribe to ourselves. we can remain feral (or, more accurately, the dysfunctional polar-opposite of feral) in theory, civilized in practice through modern society.
>>
>>25284927

that's a nice way to rationalize never learning to live
>>
>>25284819

My thoughts exactly. I'm unhappy when having a normal phase in my life and always happy when the alcoholic hermit stage begins.
>>
>>25284819

i'm extremely depressed and useless when i'm alone and doing nothing, but when i have an actual job i'm legitimately suicidal
>>
File: 1450292165927.jpg (16 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
1450292165927.jpg
16 KB, 216x216
>>25284819
This thread is already oozing special snowflake.
>>
>>25284819
I think depression makes me satisfied too. Not sure why. Probably because then I feel I have a reason for people to feel pity towards me and pay attention, although I keep myself to myself so much that I don't know what I need attention for.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.