[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awx 5hgamHrU Why are women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1450205252561.jpg (45 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450205252561.jpg
45 KB, 1080x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awx5hgamHrU

Why are women so much more normie then beta males? They actually lecture men on how to be more normie it's gotten so bad and the divide between men and women has never been more obvious.

Why is this? Why the hell is it so hard for men like us to be just naturally normal in the same way the average female with her high expectations of men is?
>>
> How To Talk To Women & Make Them Want You

By being good looking, not even going to bother watching her ramble on about some bullshit.
>>
>>25284605

Never listen to a woman tell you how to talk to a woman. They lie about what they want and can't even sit down and think through what they actually want, like and why.

Didn't watch the video because of that.

To answer your question..

>Why are women so much more normie then beta males?

Because women are conformists. That's there usual modis operandi -- to fit in and be approved of by as many people as possible. She benefits from being a parasite on other people so she gets really good at knowing how to manipulate those peoples basic emotions with language.
>>
>>25284605
>canadian
fucking dropped
i dont need a woman like this in her life
>>
>>25284652
good explanation, a woman is a social parasite and only cares about approval and manipulating people.
>>
>>25284623

This too. Also forgot to mention that women give men the most beta advise because what she's saying is self-serving. It's not "say this and I'll be turned on" it's "treat me this way so I can get free things."

Your mom does this to you. She tells you "how to treat a woman" which is usually how she's wanting you to treat HER. Don't question her, don't challenge her, serve her constantly... she's not giving you real advice, just setting you up as a personal beta orbiter.

She literally doesn't care HOW a Chad talks to her. Just that his smooth, symmetrical lips are moving at all. She doesn't tell you that.
>>
>>25284694
you paint a clear picture of my living nightmare of wanting women.
>>
>woman tells me "you can't do drugs, starve yourself, and be a jobless loser!"
>1 month later
>"I hate smoking, I only do it because it relieves stress"
>another month later
>"idk, I just took.a bunch of antidepressants and feel wobbly"
>1 week later
>"I took too much xanax, got kicked out my parents house, and almost died"
She's almost following in my footsteps now. It's really cute. Why are women incapable of deciding what they really want and follow men's footsteps every step of the way? Does she think my life must be fun?
>>
File: happy.jpg (33 KB, 304x266) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33 KB, 304x266
How do women live with themselves knowing they are nothing more but a walking pocket pussy? and that if women stopped giving out sex they would be instantly tossed to the side.

It's utterly pathetic, adding the fact that prostitution for one is the oldest profession.
>>
File: voo7n02qfupzkkp8gw2k.jpg (25 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
voo7n02qfupzkkp8gw2k.jpg
25 KB, 400x396
>>25284759
>you can't do drugs, starve yourself, and be a jobless loser
FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT U TELL ME!!!
>>
>>25284728

If you're looking for advice the best thing to do is just find a good looking normie type guy who gets a lot of girls and ask help for help.

I've done this before and this is what made the most difference in my "game" so to speak. Because they know the local lay of the land, the know the current trends, etc.

The only help a woman can provide you with is introducing you to girls. Or going out with with them. Like I said, they're conformists. If they see other women approving of you, they tend to approve of you.

It's hilariously retarded. I've tried to talk to girls before and got shot down, only to talk to the same girl a little while later but now I'm with a mutual chick friend. She has no idea, or is trying to hide it, that I'm the same guy. But seeing her friend approving of me automatically changed her retard female brain.
>>
>>25284829
I see, they truly are a caricature of Satan.
>>
Im watching the video right now and I cant believe how many men are sitting in the room.
She is putting so much focus in the words and phrases he can use, and what to talk about, like women give a fuck about what a guy says.
>>
Women get more opportunities to practice basic social skills because of their sex.

It's harder to fail at being a woman and get ostracized by fellow women than it is to fail at being a man and being ostracized by other men - and to top it off, even loner chicks always have the ability to practice conversation and other social skills with men, especially since men who want sex will often target lone women.

Certainly women can feel threatened by this particularly if the man in question is unattractive, but it has its upsides.

For men on the other hand, it's easy to end up isolated. If you're a weak man, you are more likely than not to end up totally isolated by most men and women.
>>
>>25284605
>namefag
>"us"
fuck off faggot
>>
>>25284605
we live in a capitalistic society that thrives by creating ever changing "trends" that people have to invest time and money in in order to remain "cool". women like shopping more and are more suceptible to this shit. most advertising is aimed at them
>>
Everything that has to do with PUA etc are just jews trying to get rich how is that not obvious
Women's standards are so fucking high that you not only need to be perfect looking, tall, have money, have confidence etc but you also need to have an active social life and other women desiring you
it's almost impossible to achieve this if you're not born attractive so fuck this shit
>>
>>25284872
Its interesting to see a womyn talk about what she wants versus a man telling her what she wants.
>>
>>25284829
This post pissed me off so much. How can someone be so narcissistic that they will delude themselves into thinking they've never met you before? How can someone be such a shallow asshole that they will reject you because her friends have never heard of you?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.